Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:45 pm
zz1000zz
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
celebie.exe

What exactly am I watching.

"It" is vague. I need a subject for this pronoun to refer to.

If you don't know, you're not cool enough to know.

Oh

I am SO too cool. I am like a glacier with its coolness.

Let me get this straight. You are big, slow and chunky?

Teehee celebie just got OWNED ^^;

@Tsubaki: I've had days like that D=

Mainly the first day of hockey on my new team >.<

I got up at four, thought I was going to hockey, but ended going to hell D=

-sigh-

Very painful and exhausted, I was.

>.<

((And if D_D happens to come by and read this, my day did indeed end on a shitty note, as I had predicted xD So there.))

Hey, it's what i do.

And, your day would not have sucked if you would have been more optimistic.

Nono.

Having my tire nearly explode on the freeway and having my mother ((later)) nearly drive over everyone while screaming as many curses in twenty seconds as you can think of was pretty sucky =3

And then we discovered our garage was open the entire two hours we were gone when we got home, since my garage is pretty defective.

So, all in all, it wasn't a great day xD

And as for the achy limbs discussion, I've been playing hockey for a year or two collectively, and my limbs still feel like they're gonna fall off when I get off the ice. It's just that we do different drills and stretch our limbs in different ways every time =3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:45 pm
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
celebie.exe

Oh

I adapt to whatever attracts the ladies. Big, slow, and chunky just happens to be "it" this quater.

Oh you know it. Women love tubs of lard!

Hmm ... this seems akwardly backwards.

*reviews last page*

sums it up for everyone:

zz1000zz: mmmm fried chicken

celebie.exe: mmmm carrot.

Five dollars says i have less body fat then you do, percentage or total. So, what is it those carrots have been doing for you?

6'1
168 pounds.

I can pinch about half an inch of fat off my side. I am very fit. I excersize 1 hour each morning and eat very well. I am not sure what you are looking for. So ... I give you that.

Edit: or that fat is skin ... not sure.  

ieatyourtclol

Dracula Vampirate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:46 pm
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
celebie.exe

I adapt to whatever attracts the ladies. Big, slow, and chunky just happens to be "it" this quater.

*reviews last page*

sums it up for everyone:

I like carrots!!! Ahem...sorry, I've liked most veggies and fruits since I was a kid. Even spinach! I was a mother's dream come true. sweatdrop

Wow, i was the exact opposite. I wonder if we are actually polar opposites...?

Wow, that'd be cool. We're going back to the whole glacier thing again. sweatdrop There are over 3 billion ice cubes in the average glacier! *Sigh* I'm full of trivial facts like that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:48 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
zz1000zz
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
zz1000zz
celebie.exe

Oh

Teehee celebie just got OWNED ^^;

@Tsubaki: I've had days like that D=

Mainly the first day of hockey on my new team >.<

I got up at four, thought I was going to hockey, but ended going to hell D=

-sigh-

Very painful and exhausted, I was.

>.<

((And if D_D happens to come by and read this, my day did indeed end on a shitty note, as I had predicted xD So there.))

Hey, it's what i do.

And, your day would not have sucked if you would have been more optimistic.

Nono.

Having my tire nearly explode on the freeway and having my mother ((later)) nearly drive over everyone while screaming as many curses in twenty seconds as you can think of was pretty sucky =3

And then we discovered our garage was open the entire two hours we were gone when we got home, since my garage is pretty defective.

So, all in all, it wasn't a great day xD

And as for the achy limbs discussion, I've been playing hockey for a year or two collectively, and my limbs still feel like they're gonna fall off when I get off the ice. It's just that we do different drills and stretch our limbs in different ways every time =3

I'm in marching band color guard right now! (The people who throw big flags around) Throwing that flag and doing the different moves with it multiple times is harder than it looks! My arms are falling off by the time practice is over.  

Dracula Vampirate

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:49 pm
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
celebie.exe

*reviews last page*

sums it up for everyone:

Five dollars says i have less body fat then you do, percentage or total. So, what is it those carrots have been doing for you?

6'1
168 pounds.

I can pinch about half an inch of fat off my side. I am very fit. I excersize 1 hour each morning and eat very well. I am not sure what you are looking for. So ... I give you that.

Ah, so you are one of *those* people. You and i should never meet in real life, for the outcome would not be fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:51 pm
Tsubaki89
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
celebie.exe

*reviews last page*

sums it up for everyone:

I like carrots!!! Ahem...sorry, I've liked most veggies and fruits since I was a kid. Even spinach! I was a mother's dream come true. sweatdrop

Wow, that'd be cool. We're going back to the whole glacier thing again. sweatdrop There are over 3 billion ice cubes in the average glacier! *Sigh* I'm full of trivial facts like that. sweatdrop

Not cool really. That would mean you were dumb, boring, rational and kind.

Who would want to be that?  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:53 pm
For clarity, the reason i said the outcome would not be fun is i do not care about my body. It and i are constantly at war, and i intend to be the victor.

I would never be able to eat right and do daily exercises, and people who can bother me. So, odds are we would not get along.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:54 pm
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89
celebie.exe

*reviews last page*

sums it up for everyone:

True true. I know I'm not dumb and I try my damnedest not to be boreing. As for the rest, that's for others to decide.  

Dracula Vampirate

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:57 pm
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
celebie.exe

*reviews last page*

sums it up for everyone:

6'1
168 pounds.

Ah, so you are one of *those* people. You and i should never meet in real life, for the outcome would not be fun.

Yes ... one of "those" people. I admit; I am shallow and superficial. All beauty. It isn't like I am totally like heheheh with no brain. I will be attending McMasters University in September.

Again, not really sure what "those" is refering to.  
Tsubaki89
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89
celebie.exe

*reviews last page*

sums it up for everyone:

True true. I know I'm not dumb and I try my damnedest not to be boreing. As for the rest, that's for others to decide.

You try not to be boring? See, that would be your problem. It should come naturally to you.  

zz1000zz
Crew

see weed mermaid

Dapper Dabbler

wheeew! I art backers rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:59 pm
J a c k. Off J!LL

English, please?  

ieatyourtclol

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:00 pm
J a c k. Off J!LL

-wavewave-

HII THERE =D

How goes it?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:00 pm
celebie.exe
Yes ... one of "those" people. I admit; I am shallow and superficial. All beauty. It isn't like I am totally like heheheh with no brain. I will be attending McMasters University in September.

Again, not really sure what "those" is refering to.

It would be in reference to people who have a body they care about. You know, the ones that bother with health and wellbeing and whatnot.

That is so not me.  

zz1000zz
Crew

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:01 pm
celebie.exe
J a c k. Off J!LL

English, please?

She's back, silly xD

Although, that leaves me curious =O

Where did she go? O.o

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games