Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dracula Vampirate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:09 pm
celebie.exe
Tsubaki89
Hallo everyone! How goes it?

((Celebie you have yet to prove to me you're not beautiful!! mad )

I am to ashamed to take a pic

But now I'm overcome with curiosityyyyy!! I've always been curious and it hasn't killed my cats yet!! Pweease? *Puppy face* I'm sure you look goregous as ever!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:11 pm
Tsubaki89
celebie.exe
Tsubaki89

But now I'm overcome with curiosityyyyy!! I've always been curious and it hasn't killed my cats yet!! Pweease? *Puppy face* I'm sure you look goregous as ever!

What, are you not going to even say hello to me? Is celebie just that much better than me?

*pouts*  

zz1000zz
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:15 pm
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
Bah! Far worse atrocities occur between humans every day, and nature is far more cruel to animals than humans ever are. Besides, they're freaking animals! The only way they are better than plants is they can move.

Eat more meat!

People are apart of that nature. I suggest you look into certain sites which have documented such abuse. I have never seen any such treatment between humans. I have no respect for people. As my last profile stated, I would sooner remove a person than I would a animal.

I just don't see the point of eating animals. If you want meat, then become canabialistic. Same thing. It's meat.

In the end, people die. They are buried and rot - waste of meat. They are creamated - another waste. Solves a lot of problems. Anyways ...

You have not seen such abuse between humans? World War Two would seem to pop to mind, though the genocides in Sudan, Rwanda and Darfur are more recent examples. I think we could just throw most of Africa in as an example for that matter. Heck, with the current state of crime in the world, pretty much anywhere would fit.

Any cruelty you can show towards animals has been performed a hundred times over on humans. That is how the world is, like it or not.

The reason i oppose cannibalism is simple. Humans are not a good source for meat. They have far less when compared to deer, cattle and the sort. In addition, what meat there is on a human is of far lower quality than that found on animals. Going for humans would get you less meat in quantity and quality.

^.^

I am not partial to any war. As stated above, I have no interest in peoples quarrels. I have NO respect nor sympathy. I confess I am a bit ignorant when it comes to the crimes comittied between man, but in my defense, it is because I had the unfortuniate experiences of being harmed by people and watching people harming animals before I ever seen atrocities humans comitted against each other. That made me close minded. I still am. I am ignorant.

^^

I just hate people.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:15 pm
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89
celebie.exe
Tsubaki89

What, are you not going to even say hello to me? Is celebie just that much better than me?

*pouts*

Oh, forgive my ignorance! I didn't know you were still here (Or Celebie for that matter) Greetings! How is your evening?  

Dracula Vampirate

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:16 pm
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89
celebie.exe
Tsubaki89

*pouts*

Short answer: yes

^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:17 pm
Tsubaki89
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89
celebie.exe
Tsubaki89

*pouts*

Oh, forgive my ignorance! I didn't know you were still here (Or Celebie for that matter) Greetings! How is your evening?

It is fairly off balance. How about yours?

And Celebie, watch it punk!  

zz1000zz
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:17 pm
Tsubaki89
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89
celebie.exe
Tsubaki89

*pouts*

Mine is fine.

Stuck in a debate I know nothing of. Trying to bs my way to a semi decent postion and hope for the best  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:18 pm
celebie.exe
Tsubaki89
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89
celebie.exe
Tsubaki89

*pouts*

Mine is fine.

Stuck in a debate I know nothing of. Trying to bs my way to a semi decent postion and hope for the best

Trust me, it will never work.  

zz1000zz
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:18 pm
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89
celebie.exe
Tsubaki89

*pouts*

*is watching*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:21 pm
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89

*pouts*

*is watching*

Yeah, you just keep watching it.  

zz1000zz
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:22 pm
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89

*pouts*

*is watching*

What exactly am I watching.

"It" is vague. I need a subject for this pronoun to refer to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:24 pm
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89

*is watching*

If you don't know, you're not cool enough to know.  

zz1000zz
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:28 pm
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89

*is watching*

Oh

I am SO too cool. I am like a glacier with its coolness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:29 pm
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
celebie.exe

*is watching*

Oh

I am SO too cool. I am like a glacier with its coolness.

Let me get this straight. You are big, slow and chunky?  

zz1000zz
Crew

Dracula Vampirate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:32 pm
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89
zz1000zz
Tsubaki89
celebie.exe
Tsubaki89

*pouts*

Sore...very very sore.
I went ice skating and tryed a climbing wall today...and every part of my body that can hurt...does. xp  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games