Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:55 pm

Appologies.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:14 pm
Okay, I've returned.

I was Tek-Teking my brainsss out O.O

But now I'm done =]

And I want to ask all of these new peoples:

What do you think of a guild party on July fourth?

Not so much to celebrate the holiday, but just as a party where guild members can come together, chat, compete in contests, and maybe even win an account or two that I don't use anymore.

There will be gold, prizes, and roleplay.

What do you think of such an idea?

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:25 pm
I'm afraid I must go now =O

G'bye everyone.

=D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:00 pm
I just want to lace in to an animal abusers face with a hacksaw or something. So pissed.

I need a bat. Metal bat.

ieatyourtclol

Dracula Vampirate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:06 pm
Hallo everyone! How goes it?

((Celebie you have yet to prove to me you're not beautiful!! mad )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:13 pm
Tsubaki89
Hallo everyone! How goes it?

((Celebie you have yet to prove to me you're not beautiful!! mad )

I am to ashamed to take a pic  

ieatyourtclol

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:30 pm
*waves*

Fried chicken is so yummy! I almost feel bad for the people who do not eat it for health reasons. But hey, if they want to live longer in their misery, that is their choice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:31 pm
zz1000zz
*waves*

Fried chicken is so yummy! I almost feel bad for the people who do not eat it for health reasons. But hey, if they want to live longer in their misery, that is their choice.

*waves past you and grabs a carrot stick*  

ieatyourtclol

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:35 pm
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
*waves*

Yuck! You are a sick freak!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:38 pm
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
*waves*

^^

Healthy nut actually.

Bwahahahaha

If I don't eat those carbs and fats and sugars, I will live 2 weeks longer than you.

2 WEEKS

*mock celebration!*  

ieatyourtclol

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:42 pm
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
*waves*

^^

Healthy nut actually.

Bwahahahaha

If I don't eat those carbs and fats and sugars, I will live 2 weeks longer than you.

2 WEEKS

*mock celebration!*

I cannot eat carrots or any other gross things like that. They make me physically ill.

So i am doomed to be unhealthy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:46 pm
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
celebie.exe
zz1000zz
*waves*

^^

Healthy nut actually.

Bwahahahaha

2 WEEKS

*mock celebration!*

I cannot eat carrots or any other gross things like that. They make me physically ill.

So i am doomed to be unhealthy.

>.<

I love vegetables.

I won't spout those vegetables as I know they make you sick.

CAULIFLOWER

I used to enjoy meats ... then I seen and became aware to the cruelties of animals going to slaughter. I was un-impressed. Now I am a vegan.  

ieatyourtclol

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:50 pm
Bah! Far worse atrocities occur between humans every day, and nature is far more cruel to animals than humans ever are. Besides, they're freaking animals! The only way they are better than plants is they can move.

Eat more meat!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:57 pm
zz1000zz
Bah! Far worse atrocities occur between humans every day, and nature is far more cruel to animals than humans ever are. Besides, they're freaking animals! The only way they are better than plants is they can move.

Eat more meat!

People are apart of that nature. I suggest you look into certain sites which have documented such abuse. I have never seen any such treatment between humans. I have no respect for people. As my last profile stated, I would sooner remove a person than I would a animal.

I just don't see the point of eating animals. If you want meat, then become canabialistic. Same thing. It's meat.

In the end, people die. They are buried and rot - waste of meat. They are creamated - another waste. Solves a lot of problems. Anyways ...  

ieatyourtclol

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:03 pm
celebie.exe
zz1000zz

Eat more meat!

People are apart of that nature. I suggest you look into certain sites which have documented such abuse. I have never seen any such treatment between humans. I have no respect for people. As my last profile stated, I would sooner remove a person than I would a animal.

I just don't see the point of eating animals. If you want meat, then become canabialistic. Same thing. It's meat.

In the end, people die. They are buried and rot - waste of meat. They are creamated - another waste. Solves a lot of problems. Anyways ...

You have not seen such abuse between humans? World War Two would seem to pop to mind, though the genocides in Sudan, Rwanda and Darfur are more recent examples. I think we could just throw most of Africa in as an example for that matter. Heck, with the current state of crime in the world, pretty much anywhere would fit.

Any cruelty you can show towards animals has been performed a hundred times over on humans. That is how the world is, like it or not.

The reason i oppose cannibalism is simple. Humans are not a good source for meat. They have far less when compared to deer, cattle and the sort. In addition, what meat there is on a human is of far lower quality than that found on animals. Going for humans would get you less meat in quantity and quality.

^.^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games