Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:49 am
User Image

And tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
    Sending SOS from this tiny box
    And I lost all signal when I lifted up
    Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot

Taco entered the pitch hoping his summer practices helped. He wanted to be an asset to the team not a hinderance. He was sad that this was the last year with his taller than anyone should be friend. After filling out paperwork he went to strech. He should really try and make other friends.

Username:kungfudemoness
              Character's Name: Takuto Ikeda
              House: Slytherin
              Year: 3
              Advanced Flying I: yes
              Advanced Flying II: yes
              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
              First Choice Position: Chaser
              Second Choice Position: Keeper

Position:
              AC: 17
              Modifiers: [+7] steal and score
              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
              Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]

So tonight I'm calling all astronauts
              All the lonely people that the world forgot
              If you hear my voice, come pick me up
              Are you out there?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:12 am
User Image
                                            Nightshades on a warning
                                            Give me strength at least give me a light
                                            Give me anything even sympathy
                                            There's a chance you could be right
                                            If I listen close I can hear them singers, oh

Skip had known a bit about quidditch and heard the team needed warm bodies. Perhaps a lot of players graduated? Well either way it sounded fun. He spotted Wren. The older student that said Skip seemed quidditch material. "Well I said I would come didn't I? Oh a kitty!" Skipp replied just before a cat greeted him as he filled a form out. Cats deserve pets "You seem a lover not a mouser!

Username: kungfudemones
                                              Character's Name: Skipper Hawkins (call me Skip!]
                                              House: Slytherin that's what the hat told me at least.
                                              Year:1
                                              Advanced Flying I: isn't that a second year class?
                                              Advanced Flying II: probably not
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                              Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                              First Choice Position: seeker
                                              Second Choice Position: i mean it's your choice at that point.

Position:
                                              AC: 12
                                              Modifiers: +2 AC, Spot, Catch
                                              Special Skills:Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                              Search/Seeking 0/3
                                              And
                                              Destroy/Catch 0/3
                                              Lives: ● ● ●
                                              Total Roll:

Voices in your body coming through on the radio
                                              The union of the snake is on the climb
                                              Moving up it's gonna race it's gonna break
                                              Through the borderline

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100
    PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:02 pm
    User Image
                                                    Listen up, there's not a moment to spare
                                                    It's quite a drop from the top. So how you feeling down there?
                                                    It’s a cold, cruel, harsh reality
                                                    Got stuck here with your enemies

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

𝑆𝑙𝑦𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛 || 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝘩 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 || 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

════════════════════════

Talbot was glad that he had something to occupy his time while at school. Otherwise he was likely to do something he'd regret. Like, well, the idea he had to go to Hogsmeade and... Well, it likely wasn't going to be lawful, to be honest. Grabbing a form, he nodded toward Andi and filled out his form, settling back after finishing it up and handing it back. Now he just had to wait and see if there was anyone that wanted to take his spot.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                    Character's Name: Talbot Clifton
                                                    House: Slytherin
                                                    Year: First
                                                    Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                    Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                    Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                    First Choice Position: Beater
                                                    Second Choice Position: Beater

AC: 18
                                                    Modifiers: Bludgers +6
                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                    Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                    Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: I am so glad to be back at school...
                                                    OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You started something that you just couldn't stop
                                                    You turned the ones that you love into the angriest mob
                                                    And their one last wish is that you pay for it
                                                    And there's no way you're getting out of this

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:25 pm
    User Image
                                                          Young blood, run like a river
                                                          Young blood, never get chained
                                                          Young blood, heaven need a sinner
                                                          You can't raise hell with a saint

User Image
                                                          ════════════════════════

Slγτhεrιη || Fιrsτ Ψεαr || Hαlfblσσδ

════════════════════════

Isolde raced to the pitch. She couldn't believe she was late! She was annoyed with herself mostly, since she had overslept, but that's because she had decided to commit to joining the quidditch team. As far as why, well, she couldn't let Loke have all the fun in the family, right? Besides, she wanted to be the one to claim that she'd managed to make the quidditch team starting lineup before Loke. Grabbing up a sheet, she filled it out and turned it in, smirking and settling back to wait for tryouts to start.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                          Character's Name: Isolde Nalson-Lillantine
                                                          House: Slytherin, duh
                                                          Year: First
                                                          Advanced Flying I: Gimme time
                                                          Advanced Flying II: See above
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                          Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                          First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                          Second Choice Position: Seeker if you have to, but only so I can show up my brother.

Modifiers: +2 to all
                                                          [x] [x] [x]
                                                          Final Roll: --
                                                          -/3

════════════════════════

Location: Quidditch Pitch
                                                          Thinking: I'm gonna beat Loke at this.
                                                          OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Young blood, came to start a riot
                                                          Don't care what your old man say
                                                          Young blood, heaven hate a sinner
                                                          But we gonna raise hell anyway

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:13 pm

User Image✦✧
    WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

third year || Slytherin || pureblood
    Quidditch reserve || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygagger

Wren gave Chadwick a dead stare, as though challenging the boy for even approaching him. Wren had zero illusions of which twin this was, and knew that Chadwick knew he was keeping an eye on him. He was a little exasperated that Chadwick was even at tryouts, but he supposed his challenge at the Opening Feast hadn’t been just to the competent-seeming first years:

”The Slytherin Quidditch team is a small, select few people. We train as smart as we do hard, and watch each other’s backs. So if you’ve got the nerve to win, you should show up to tryouts. Otherwise, Hufflepuff is the table right there.” Nothing against Hufflepuff really. He actually really enjoyed some of the Hufflepuffs. He just figured a challenge would be what might actually get some of his Slytherin housemates to show up. And well, Skipper had arrived so it had worked with one student at least.

Dunce purred happily at Skip’s pets, and wound herself around his legs. She hopped off to greet other people. ”Well, good. You won’t regret it.”

setting Tryouts 2048 || with Slytherin Team and Dunce.
    wearing Jacket + jeans || status I like our team small.

Position: Reserve/ keeper
    Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
    AC: 14
    Modifiers: +4 to blocking the quaffle or spotting the snitch, +2 to everything else.
    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Sharp Eyes
    Lives: <3 <3 <3

Kungfudemoness

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
    Glass half empty, glass half full
    Well either way you won't be going thirsty
    Count your blessings not your flaws
    ✧✦
    ~"King" by Lauren Aquilina. Nightcore cover.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:58 pm
    User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                            тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                                            ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                                            ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                                            ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAlright, still not a super great turnout. But better than last year, so she'd take it. There were a couple of first years, too, so they had that going for them. Fresh blood and all. Andi organized her forms, went over them with Shawna, and tried to figure out how to approach tryouts with the people they had. At least there would be more than one reserve this year.

spaceOnce she had it figured out, she enhanced her voice and whistled for everyone's attention.
                                                            "Alright, guys, listen up!" she called, lowering it back to normal once everyone was looking at her (no sense keeping it loud, with a crowd this small). "For those of you that don't know, I'm Andi, your captain. This is Shawna, your vice captain. We're in charge, yada yada, don't make us mad. Unless we're acting insane. Actually, no, still don't make us mad. Report us to Professor Hill or somebody." She snorted at the thought of one of her players going to their head of house with that sort of complaint. For one, he wouldn't be surprised, she'd bet. For two, she'd be plant food.

spaceShe shook her head, getting back on track.
                                                            "Turnout's pretty small, I'm sure you've noticed, so. First we're going to do warm-ups, then run three laps. After everyone's done their laps, we'll take a water break, then fly three more laps. Once everyone's done with those laps, we'll start a small game. One player per position, per team. Green team will be Takuto as chaser, Chadwick as beater, Wren as keeper, and Skipper as seeker. Silver team will be Isolde as chaser, Talbot as beater, Vincent as keeper, and Shawna as seeker. Seekers, if you catch the snitch, let me know, then release and keep going. Other than that, everyone, play like it's a normal game. Alright? Let's go!"

spaceOnce she had the instructions out, she led everyone through the stretches, and ran laps with them. She reviewed the team lineups while they took a short break, and then got everyone on their brooms. Hopefully, the newbies would show some promise.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                                            ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                                            gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                                            ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

Tryout Form Below Spoiler
                                                            [b]Username:[/b]
                                                            [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                            [b]House:[/b]
                                                            [b]Year:[/b]
                                                            [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                            [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                            [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                            [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                            [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                            [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

Green team: Takuto (c), Chadwick (b), Wren (k), Skipper (s)
                                                            Silver team: Isolde (c), Talbot (b), Vincent (k), Shawna (s)

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

kungfudemoness

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
    • WilyTrickster 50
    CatWaffle rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 1, 3, 7, 4, 8, 10, 4, 1, 4 Total: 49 (10-100)

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:41 am
    User Image

And tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
      Sending SOS from this tiny box
      And I lost all signal when I lifted up
      Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot

Nodding at the teams and doing the laps, Taco waited for the quaffle to be released. Soon as he could he went for the tossupn

Position: green chaser
                Modifiers: [+7] steal and score
                Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]

So tonight I'm calling all astronauts
                All the lonely people that the world forgot
                If you hear my voice, come pick me up
                Are you out there?

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:43 am
    User Image
                                              Nightshades on a warning
                                              Give me strength at least give me a light
                                              Give me anything even sympathy
                                              There's a chance you could be right
                                              If I listen close I can hear them singers, oh

Skip enjoyed the flying laps and soon as th mini match was a go he looked for the snitch

Position:
                                                Modifiers: +2 AC, Spot, Catch
                                                Special Skills:Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                Search/Seeking 0/3
                                                And
                                                Destroy/Catch 0/3
                                                Lives: ● ● ●
                                                Total Roll:

Voices in your body coming through on the radio
                                                The union of the snake is on the climb
                                                Moving up it's gonna race it's gonna break
                                                Through the borderline

CatWaffle
      Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Stefan Lee Salvatore
      Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
      • Flatterer 200
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Cheerbringer 100
      PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:12 am
      User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
      First Year Slytherin

▬▬"Being the best is great, you're the number one."▬▬

Chadwick sighed. Apparently Wren wasn’t going to talk to him. He got on his broom once he heard the teams, more disappointed that he wasn’t able to aim for Wren since wren was on his own team. Instead he aimed for Skip his fellow first year trying out for seeker.

▬▬"Being unique is greater, you're the only one." ▬▬

Position: green beater
      Modifiers: +2 Hitting
      Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger
      Lives: ✌✌✌
      Roll: 5 +2 (Hitting) = 7 Missed him
      Trying to: Hit Skip

addaellis

_____

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:26 pm

User Image✦✧
      WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

third year || Slytherin || pureblood
      Quidditch reserve || Cooking club critic

Unless we're acting insane. Actually, no, still don't make us mad. LOL Wren smiled at Andi's opening speech-- which was hilarious as usual.

Ugh. Running. He did not miss the running part of Quidditch. But he was in remarkably better shape for it, so it wasn't all bad, he guessed. Dunce decided to sit on top of the chest as they ran so during the water break, Wren picked her up and moved her safely away. ”Stay out of the way and don’t get hit.”.

That sorted, he joined back up for laps this time on broom--which were much nicer. And then he headed towards his posts with a nod of luck towards Taco and Skip.

setting Tryouts 2048 || with Slytherin Team and Dunce.
      wearing Jacket + jeans || status I like our team small.

Position: Reserve/ keeper
      Total roll: ## = ??

Stats:
      Modifiers: +4 to blocking the quaffle or spotting the snitch, +2 to everything else.
      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Sharp Eyes
      Lives: <3 <3 <3

----"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
      Glass half empty, glass half full
      Well either way you won't be going thirsty
      Count your blessings not your flaws
      ✧✦
      ~"King" by Lauren Aquilina. Nightcore cover.

addaellis

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
      Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Waffles! 25
      • Team Jacob 100
      PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:28 pm
      User Image User Image
      Shawna Brynn Llywarch
      Slytherin Fourth Year Vice Captain Chaser
      Halfblood Future Business Owner

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Try-outs

Shawna wasn't happy with the turn out for the team. However there wasn't much she could do about it. Grin and bear it she supposed. Looking ahead, the fourth year knew it was going to be a touch one. First things first was the laps the team did every year before jumping right in. Once those were done Shawna was ready to get the show started. Once the quaffle was thrown she began to look for the snitch. It was about time she was able to do so.

Status : Prepped //Fingers crossed//
                                                      Company : Slytherins...

OOC : Silver Team Seeker
                                                      19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 20 (spotted)
                                                      Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Spotting, +7 Catching
                                                      Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                      Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                      I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                      You'll be right at home in
                                                      Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:39 pm
      User Image User Image
      Shawna Brynn Llywarch
      Slytherin Fourth Year Vice Captain Chaser
      Halfblood Future Business Owner

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Try-outs

Shawna smirked when the snitch came into her view. It took no time at all for her to go after it. If anyone was catching that snitch first she hoped it would be her. Course she was hardly about to be cocky considering that wouldn't be very becoming of a vice captain. Okay maybe she could be a little bit cocky. After all she had incredible focus.

Status : Prepped //Fingers crossed//
                                                      Company : Slytherins...

OOC : Silver Team Seeker
                                                      19+ = spot, (1/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 20 (spotted)

Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
      Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Waffles! 25
      • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • WilyTrickster 50
      PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:43 pm
      User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                                              ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                                              ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                                              ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceOverall, tryouts went... about as well as could be expected, she supposed. Turnout still wasn't great, and they still had too many newbie players to have much hope of winning, but hey. Maybe they'd surprise her. Maybe the first years would train their arses off. In any case, this was the team she had, so she'd work with it, and do her best to prepare them for what would hopefully be better seasons after they had a few more years under their belts and she was long gone. Maybe one of the new kids would fondly remember her.

spaceMaybe she was a bit vain.

spaceOnce their time was reaching its end, she called for everyone's attention, and directed them back to the ground. She waited for everyone to settle, then smiled.
                                                              "Okay, guys. You all did great, Shawna and I need to talk postings and the results will be up ASAP. Make sure you're on time for practices and games, if you have any questions ask one of us. For now, hit the showers." She supposed she could let Shawna shower as well before talking to her about everything, but really, it wouldn't take long. There weren't too many options, really. She bit back the urge to sigh, not wanting to let the players realize how anxious she was. Everything was going to be fine, right?

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                                              ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                                              gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                                              ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

Tryout Form Below Spoiler
                                                              [b]Username:[/b]
                                                              [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                              [b]House:[/b]
                                                              [b]Year:[/b]
                                                              [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                              [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                              [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                              [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                              [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                              [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

kungfudemoness

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:54 pm
      Team Captain
      Sissy Masters

Team Vice-Captain
      Shawna Llywarch

Keeper
      Vincent Cloutier

Chasers
      Sissy Masters
      Takuto Ikeda
      Isolde Nalson-Lillantine

Seeker
      Shawna Llywarch

Beaters
      Talbot Clifton
      Chadwick Knapp

Reserves
      Wren Winchester - Reserve
      Skipper Hawkins - Reserve

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
      Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Waffles! 25
      • Team Jacob 100
      PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 1:51 pm
      User Image User Image
      Shawna Brynn Llywarch
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Slytherin Fifth Year Prefect Quidditch Captain
      Halfblood Future Business Owner Seeker

Location : Slytherin Quidditch Try-outs (2049)

Shawna was hoping for a better come around this coming year of the team. They were pretty much fresh off the block players with little experience around their belt. The fifth year at this point only had one option for a vice captain that wasn’t in second year or the same year she herself was in. It made picking someone hard, but she was hoping with guidance she wouldn’t be completely screwed over by the decision.

Walking onto the pitch, Shawna moved the equipment into place and the laid out the forms for everyone to fill out. God, she hoped new people would make an appearance. Not that it would truly help the team at least not in the present moment. Though the team would be in need of players, especially in three years when they would be without a number of members. Not something she wanted to be thinking about, but Shawna wanted the team to do well regardless of if she was running it or not.

For now, Shawna just waited on Wren to arrive. She needed to ask him about being her vice captain. Even if she thought it was going to be a terrible idea. Hopefully he'd prove her wrong.

Status : Concerned but Hopeful
                                                      Company : Other Slytherins... waiting on Wren.

OOC :
                                                      19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: --

Tryout Form please fill out

Username:
                                                        Character's Name:
                                                        House:
                                                        Year:
                                                        Advanced Flying I: (yes or no)
                                                        Advanced Flying II: (yes or no)
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: (0-6)
                                                        Any Special Skill: (max of 3)
                                                        First Choice Position:
                                                        Second Choice Position:

addaellis

Slytherin!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games
      Mini-Games