Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:54 pm
"They are taking good care of me as far as I know, Psy." She smiles at her, "Thank you." dame looks at Kat with sad eyes, "I...I think that's something I should discuss with my lawyer...and in not so public a place." sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:56 pm
*moves back away from the bed so katana can get closer, being a bit on the tired side so he knows there isn't much he can do to comfort dame right now* sweatdrop  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:01 pm
She moves closer to the bed, "Well, Harv, the attorney, is quite upset at the police, mainly because he tried seeing you before you were released. He was going to try and speak with you that night I visited."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:20 pm
His stomach rumbles loudly, reminding him he's missed lunch again. He opens his briefcase, pulling out another liquid meal. He takes a long drink, knowing he can get something to eat at the Jade Dragon when he meets the retired chief. He navigates his vehicle in to a parking space, finishes the drink and gets out. He tosses the can as he makes his way in to the hospital, stopping to check in at the front desk. Evening, ma'am. I'm looking for a Ms Damecharlie. He waits patiently while the nurse checks for her room.  

Harvest Moon Child

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:22 pm
"I was not informed. sad "  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:38 pm
How long are you going to be here Dame? Perhaps I can come by tomorrow and bring you anything you may need. *Grins at Dame warmly.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:50 pm
"I'm not sure, Psyzapp, I just woke up before I called the bar and the doctors have not come in yet," smiles at Psyzapp sweetly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:54 pm
*Gets up from the edge of Dame's bed.* Well, if you need anything, you just pick up that phone there by your bed and give any one of us a call. Okay? I'll try and come by tomorrow again and check on you. You get some rest now and I'll see you later. *Leaves Dame's room and exits the hospital to go back to MW.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:01 pm
After her guests leave, Harv knocks on Dame's door. Hello?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:01 pm
Ryzan decides to leave with Psyzapp, and he bids dame farewell and exit her room. ((modding Ryzan since TES went to lay down))

Kat goes and takes Psy's seat on the edge of the bed.

"Ya know, Brat made a good point earlier....how does one person get into so much trouble?" She looks at dame with a sad expression.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:19 pm
dame turns sad eyes towards Katana, "I don't know. sad It seems and feels like my life is going downhill, Katana. And I'm only 24. cry " dame hears a knock at the door, "Come in?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:24 pm
Harv steps in and looks at his client. Damecharlie? He notices Katana and nods.  

Harvest Moon Child

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:28 pm
She turns when she hears a familiar voice. "Harv?" She relaxes visibly, thankful the attorney has finally made it to see dame. She stands up and moves from the bed.

"It's good to see you again. I'm glad you were able to track our girl down here. I was going to call you tomorrow and tell you where she was, since I just found out earlier this evening."

She turns to dame and gives her a hug. "Dame, this is the attorney we were speaking of. I'm going to go so ya'll can talk, okay? I'll come back by tomorrow."

She nods at Harv and exits the room, heading back to MW.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:33 pm
Goodnight, Katana. He moves over towards Dame's bed and extends his hand. Harvest Moon Child, ma'am. Just Harv most of the time. You're a hard lady to catch.  

Harvest Moon Child

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:34 pm
"Yes...I'm damecharlie..." dame listens to Katana then nods, "Alright, Kat, I'll see you tomorrow." She holds out her hand to the attorney, shaking his, "Hi, yep, damecharlie, I hear you are my attorney...Harv then?" dame looks down and laughs a little, "I haven't been told that many times in my life." Forces a small smile.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games