Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLonnie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:09 am
your tears dont fall..

lonnie turns to mikki and nods
"i know,there's just so much food! i just have a bit of everything..i mean,why not?"
lonnie smiles and takes a large swig of pumpkin juice

User Image

..they CRASH around me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:22 pm
"That's a good strategy. I'm just so full though!" Mikki pushes away her plate for the time being.  

Giselle LeFlour

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:27 pm
Serithia walks with Meady along the tables in the Great Hall. "Hey look!" she exclaims to Meady, snatching a magnifying glass on top of a newspaper. "Can I borrow this? Thanks," she tells the confused student who owns it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:37 pm
Miranda couldn't help but chuckle a little at Carrigan's face. It was a mix of confusion and oh-my-god-I-have-to-throw-up. She probably shouldn't have though, seeing as that's probably what her face looked like too. Minus the need to throw up. Why had he switched sides of the bench? Was she really that repulsive?

I need to think. That is like the number one thing you say when you don;t like someone but you don't want to piss them off.

"Why am I worriing so much? He probably doesn't even know that. Look at him, blushing, red as a beet." She argued with herself. She had never been so confused in her life. She had officially given up on swallowing any more, and pushed her plate away from her. She didn't know what to do with herself, so she just set her head on the table in her arms.

Then he stared choking. She had no clue what to do, so she let the adrenaline take over. She watched herself run over to help him. She wanted to stop herself, but it was already to late. People had begun to stare.

"Carrigan, are you okay?? Oh, please tell me you are, I don't really feel like carrying you all the way up to the hospital wing."

mirmirfied5

Drew Thirte3n

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:09 am
Carrigan nodded sharply, his coughing meshing with a hoarse chuckle as he clinked his goblet back to the tabletop. "Yes, I'm fine." He noticed that he had gathered the attention of several other Ravenclaw students-- and even some from the other Houses as they passed by-- and Carrigan flushed deeply, palming his face before continuing. "I-I'm sorry, Miranda. I seem to have lost my appetite."

The lithe boy stood and stared unwaveringly at Miranda, burying his lower lip between his teeth in frustration. "Do you think we could perhaps return to the Common Room? We need to talk. Privately." He reached a hand out and took her by the shoulder. Even now, Carrigan hesitated just prior to touching her, because, this time, his fingers fumbled over her throat in a practiced maneuver he hoped would help convince her to agree.

This was getting out of hand, and they had to sort it out now.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:32 am
your tears dont fall..

lonnie nods slowly
"mm,it is rather filling,mikki.."
lonnie sits back in her chair,closing her eyes with an attempt to somehow get rid of the sick feeling she had

User Image

..they CRASH around me

iLonnie

Giselle LeFlour

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:34 pm
"House elves have got to be the best cooks in the world," Mikki said as she rubbed her belly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:01 pm
Miranda let out a huge sigh of relief. "Thank goodness. Those stairs are hard enough to get up by myself."

Crap. "We need to talk." The second most commonly used line to start the conversation of "I really don't like you that much." or "We should break up." But seeing as they weren't even going out, she assumed it was the first one.

She could feel herself start to shake and turn red. It was all she could do to keep the tears she could feel coming on from flowing. "Umm...s-sure. I-I guess we could." she felt him grab her shoulder, and rub her throat in what she guessed was supposed to make her say yes easier.

Miranda proceded to let carrigan lead her out of the Great Hall and up the stairs to the common room.

mirmirfied5

Jules4life_5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:23 pm
*sits down* Oooh!!! Look at all of the good food. Mmmmm.*eats like 5 serving of everything* I LOVE ALL THE HOUSE ELVES THAT MAKES ALL THIS WONDERFUL AND YUMMY FOOD!! heart heart heart heart heart biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin heart heart heart biggrin biggrin biggrin heart heart biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:08 am
your tears dont fall..

lonnie nods with a mouthful of mashed potato
"mm.besht cooksh ever" lonnie manages to say,her mouth still full of food

User Image

..they CRASH around me

iLonnie

the_cereal_queen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:34 pm
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! My chocolate pudding is GONE!!! NOOOOO!!!! runs up and down the tables to find more pudding.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:10 am
"We'll give it back when we're done." Meady smirked at the student and gave them a big pat on the back. "If we remember." She mumbled to Serithia, taking the glass from her. "Now, Watson, if you were a carrot, where would you go?"

Where did carrots go?

LilMeady

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:24 am
"Oh no, the soup!" Serithia cries out and rushes back to her house's table. Noticing upon inspection that the carrots in the soup were indeed of the vegetable variety she lets out a sigh of relief. "Well, at least we can cross that out," she tells Meady.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:32 pm
i want soup. ;3  

b e a r - c h o o

LilMeady

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:42 pm
"You can have the soup. It is one hundred percent Meady's carrot-free. Now, Watson, we must inspect all the other House's soups! Off, off, and awaaaaaaaaaaay!" Meady ran over to Ravenclaw, leaning and pushing a couple students out of the way to look at the soup. "The claws don't have my carrot. Check the Gryffindors!"  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games