Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:16 pm
Pantherclaw tried to remain calm "Tell us what you want or die,"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:21 am
"The forest may be in danger. There is a cat in the forest named Moon who has a taste for blood, and I don't mean me."  

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:21 pm
Pantherclaw looked at the cat then signaled to cats to let go of him

Cloudpaw stayed with Angel.

Windkit happily played with his sisters  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:07 pm
Angel winced as she woke up from unconseousness. "Cloudpaw?" she winced. Seeing him, she began to purr.
The rogue sighed as he was let go. He gave a sinister grin and ran off.
Angel was bleeding badly, but continued purring.  

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:33 pm
Cherrywhisker looked curiously at the intruder something isn't right about this. . .
(oooh boy, i haven't checked in far a while, is this about the prophecy from Kindlestar?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:25 pm
Wolf lashed his tail, spitting mad.
Thorn demanded "what was that all about?"
Waspaw hurried to the nursery
Nettle awoke when her sister arrived, and mewed for food
Moonkit twitched, then, her bright blue eyes widend in horror, almost as if she was caught in a spasm, a cry choked out, and she was frozen.if a cat was standing in her position, they would see the blood outside the den.
Shadowkit hurled herself at Riverkit "yyyyyyyaaaahhhhh!"  

SpecterSolemn

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:19 pm
Angel drifted off into unconseousness.
[[is it too obvious that I want Angel to fall in love with Cloudpaw?]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:00 pm
Joltflash kept her distance from the strange cat who had entered camp. She sttod her ground outside the nursery, her ears twitching as Wasppaw ran inside. A growl rose in her throat as she walked closer. She walked over to Wolf and Thorn, putting her tail on their shoulders. "Calm down. Don't go after him. He's not worth it."

Bluepaw poked her head inside the nursery. Moonkit looked like she was in shock. Bluepaw walked over to her and licked her head. "It's okay. It's okay." She meowed kindly. She looked at Wasppaw. "Go get some prey for these two," she said, refering to Nettle as the second one. She jumped out of the nursery and walked over to her mother. Her ears dropped as she saw how hostile Wolf and Thorn looked, She knew it would be hard for them to adjust.

1-800-Kami

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:52 am
Cloudpaw placed Angel in a nest in the medicine cats den then saw that Leafpetal wasn't there and started to heal Angel.

Pantherclaw looked at the cat with unemotional eyes "What can you tell us about this cat?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:44 pm
Moonkit wa still frozen. "so much blood" she whisprered, barely audible.
Waspaw nodded, bounded out, grabbed two small voles, and raced back.she dropped one in front of Moonkit's horrified gaze and tried to coax her sister to eat.
Nettle cried louder, she was barely three days old and couldn't eat solid food yet.
Wolf whisked around, and spat "i'm not worried about him." this she cat could try to take in his sisters, but not him.
Thorn rolle dhis eyes. "ignore him. he's too tempermental."  

SpecterSolemn

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:53 pm
Joltflash sighed and walked over to Wolf. "Stop it now! I'm not trying to be your mother. I'm a concerned warrior who wants an apprentice to act like one and not Clan leader." She flicked his ear with her tail and looked over at Thorn. "You two go get some fresh kill and calom down."

Bluepaw lowered her ears when Wolf growled at her mother. She didn't know why he was so mean and aggressive. He was no older than Dustpaw, and Dustpaw wasn't nearly as mean as that. She didn't know what was wrong with him but it scared her. "Um.. Wolf?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:22 pm
Wolf turned back to Bluepaw "yes?"
Thorn trotted next to his brother, laughing nervously "chillax, dude. everyone's gonna think your agressive"
Moonkit shut her eyes, still frozen, but not shaking anymore
Waspaw sighed "come on Nettle." she coaxed "come on Nettle, kit."
Nettle refused and continued to mew pitifully.  

SpecterSolemn

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:45 am
After cleaning the wounds and puting the herbs on Angels wounds he wrapped the wounds in cobwebs

Pantherclaw waited for an anwser

Windkit walked over to his sister and tried to comfort her  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:10 pm
Shadowkit stared at Moonkit then asked slowly "you all right?"  

SpecterSolemn

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:01 pm
Bluepaw looked down and sighed. "Nevermind. Forget I ever said anything."  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games