Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
What Item Would You Steal From The Avatar Above You [GAME] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 387 388 389 390 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:00 pm
Don't worry I've donated close too 500k worth of items over the past and through the present. I don't need anything, I would like it, but I don't need it  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:06 pm
i'm up to..uhh.. that much *points to signature* i just brok 300k last night =)  

Dreccas

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:08 pm
I use to have a flow of cash coming into me for something I did for people (NOT WHORING!) and Now that's kinda stopped but I think I'm gunna buy some more gaiacash so I can get all these awesome things I want~!

(EXPERIMENT!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:08 pm
Wow. Such generous gentlemen's in this guild. heart

I'd steal dreccas again and his items so he has nothing to return to. lol mrgreen

(edit - late sorry)  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Dreccas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:16 pm
i never get anything =P well..i got a gift of the gods from my friend ducky..but that was after i gave him an occulus magica (and i had to go to his house and MAKE him givei t to me >.>)

(one more thing.. were you genuinely angry about me making the "And give them LOVE" thread, b/c i'll find a more suitable name if you want)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:50 pm
Dreccas
i never get anything =P well..i got a gift of the gods from my friend ducky..but that was after i gave him an occulus magica (and i had to go to his house and MAKE him givei t to me >.>)

(one more thing.. were you genuinely angry about me making the "And give them LOVE" thread, b/c i'll find a more suitable name if you want)

ill take your shadow spirit and you don't know where i live so you can't make me give you a gift of the gods. xp xd  

SandcastleBuilder

Milliani

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:07 pm

lets see.. the glasses..
not sure how much gold i have been giving out for to people.
But be sure that its enough to be impressed about!

-Nih-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:29 pm
The cloud  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:54 pm
aquatica 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:55 pm
kylie_xyooj
aquatica 3nodding

I would steal you. xd  

SandcastleBuilder

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:58 pm
SandcastleBuilder
kylie_xyooj
aquatica 3nodding

I would steal you. xd

*smiles* heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:02 pm
kylie_xyooj
SandcastleBuilder
kylie_xyooj
aquatica 3nodding

I would steal you. xd

*smiles* heart

heard you were having a bad day... is there anyone i can beat up that will make you feel better?  

SandcastleBuilder

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:05 pm
SandcastleBuilder
kylie_xyooj
SandcastleBuilder
kylie_xyooj
aquatica 3nodding

I would steal you. xd

*smiles* heart

heard you were having a bad day... is there anyone i can beat up that will make you feel better?

uh..yeah...I was. But after listening to some of my christian rock music all by my lonesome, I feel better now. Thanks for asking. Nah...lol...I'm just being emo I guess. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:07 pm
kylie_xyooj
SandcastleBuilder
kylie_xyooj
SandcastleBuilder
kylie_xyooj
aquatica 3nodding

I would steal you. xd

*smiles* heart

uh..yeah...I was. But after listening to some of my christian rock music all by my lonesome, I feel better now. Thanks for asking. Nah...lol...I'm just being emo I guess. heart

good to hear but don't be afraid to pm me if you have something on you mind.  

SandcastleBuilder

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:09 pm
SandcastleBuilder
kylie_xyooj
SandcastleBuilder
kylie_xyooj
SandcastleBuilder
kylie_xyooj
aquatica 3nodding

I would steal you. xd

*smiles* heart

good to hear but don't be afraid to pm me if you have something on you mind.

Aww...that's really sweet of you. Thanks. I appreciate that. xd  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 387 388 389 390 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games