Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Seeing that he was a bit late on the warning he hoped that she would be okay and didn't know what to do because he wasn't a nurse or a doctor. "I hope she's okay..."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:13 pm

I can hear you i am also wet but i can't open my eyes or move my body, who knows why i can talk, speaking of which who wet me.......?You guys should get everyone out the compartment Tell James he better hurry up i want to enjoy my ride home, she said smiling trying to open her eyes with no hope

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Aiko jumps down and runs out of the compartment. Noelle follows her quickly and sees Amelia on the floor, Aiko starts licking her face crazily and Noelle looks at the others and says "What happened!?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:29 pm

"Wait...where's Snowball!?!"

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:59 pm

"Sorry, Amelia, I guess pouring water in your face didn't work," Riku laughs weakly. Riku turns to Noelle, "The fumes have paralyzed Amelia, I really don't know how to even begin to fix this, and James better be on his way back." Riku eyes go wide when she hears Yami questioning where Snowball is, "Amelia had him in the compartment...but when she left.." Riku jumps up and looks in the compartment while using her hand to cover up her nose and mouth, searching frantically.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:10 pm

He looked worryingly at Riku before covering his nose and went down on the ground in search of his white cat. Snowball was his baby and he didn't want to lose her. It had been a gift given to him by his parents as a present for getting accepted into Hogwarts.

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:45 pm

Riku , Yami don't worry i didn't lose snowball she is right here in my coat, Amelia feeling retarded she just talks without making a move,"ugh where is James, wait look for Kamalia she can help also, she waits for someone to take the cat out of her coat,I knew she was important so i brought her with me.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:31 am

"Snowball oh thank goodness!" Yami took her out of her coat and held her close. "Daddy was so worried about you...bakka neko...don't scare me like that anymore! James went to get a special solution to clean the potion up. He's supposed to be a prefect but he sure as hell ain't acting like one."

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:11 am

"Oh Good i will just wait,James always pulls pranks i never get caught in them until now"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:03 am

Aiko went and rubbed her head on Yami's leg like a cat, Yami looked down at the her weirdly and Noelle just laughed and said " She thinks she is a cat don't worry"

Daliaveyani

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:56 am

Amanda can't help but laugh Aiko thinks shes a cat and my cat, Cairo, thinks he's a dog Amanda smiles He even plays fetch!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:03 am

Noelle takes a tiny treat out of her pocket and offers it to Aiko, who gladly takes it and lets Noelle pick her up as she chews on it determined to break it. "So do we actually know where James went or if he is even coming back" Noelle asked petting Aiko on her head

Daliaveyani

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:38 am

"Thank goodness that Snowball is okay! Although," she says while looking down at Amelia, "I hope theres no long lasting affects on Amelia."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:08 pm

DownAzzLette
Kamalia-Mingan looks up from her book and notes at hearing some commotion outside of her compartment. Raises an eyebrow before looking back down at what she was doing. After hearing some arguing and the commotion getting louder sighs and bookmarks her place before getting up. Looks at Luna Stay here girl, I don't want you getting trampled on just yet. Walks to the compartment door and sticks head out. Notices James at the end of the corridor and someone making a mad dash away from him and heads to another compartment. Raises eyebrow before yelling out. What in the name of Merlin's beard is going on? After no answers shrug shoulders and closes door. Goes back to book and notes, opens the book back up. Then turns to messenger bag and pulls out a small little mp3 player. Turns it on and listens to it while i work.

((ooc when do you want luna to be trampled on? you said you dont want her to be trampled just yet that means it will happen eventually))

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:11 pm

techpriest35

((ooc when do you want luna to be trampled on? you said you dont want her to be trampled just yet that means it will happen eventually))
((Lol I was thinking as everyone is loading off the train to get onto the platform.))
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games