Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:55 pm
tigher
thanks also Avenger i'm going to see if there is a good rp

ooh! good choice! I love RPs. if you ever wish to rp with me send me a pm. I'll most likely accept. ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:02 pm
ok nothings going now  

lone tigher

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:20 pm
Johables
dronze
Johables
Like most of you here, I love anime and such. Deathnote, Bleach, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Card Captors, etc. etc.

Okay, so you like anime, but all you've listed is celluloid crap...

don't say you like something and then give a list of things that wish they were in that catagory...

That's like me saying "I like ice cream", and showing you a freezer full of frozen turd... slightly disturbing, and yet, it could almost pass for icecream until you realized that it was crap.

aside from that, welcome to the guild, and enjoy your stay.

So you and I have different tastes. I'm sorry? O_o;

I could just feel the warm welcoming radiating from your post. >_>;

I like this one... Here's hoping you stick around for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:43 pm
dronze
Johables
dronze
Johables
Like most of you here, I love anime and such. Deathnote, Bleach, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Card Captors, etc. etc.

don't say you like something and then give a list of things that wish they were in that catagory...

That's like me saying "I like ice cream", and showing you a freezer full of frozen turd... slightly disturbing, and yet, it could almost pass for icecream until you realized that it was crap.

In all my time being in this guild I have never witnessed something such as this. The Dronze...actually saying something like that? Now that's a rare sight to behold.  

tkdauronXIII

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:06 pm
tkdauronXIII
dronze
Johables
dronze
Johables

In all my time being in this guild I have never witnessed something such as this. The Dronze...actually saying something like that? Now that's a rare sight to behold.

Not particularly... I just haven't had cause to do so. She gave a simple response to an opinion (I still think all the above series are crap, but that wasn't going to change anyhow...), and did it without getting all high and mighty or defensive about it.

Somebody who actually gets it... Avenger, you could take a lesson here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:43 am
tigher
hello

i'm tigher

thats all i have to say

Hey welcome tigher...
hey wait just a minute your from the Warriors of anceint china aren't you? How did you find out about us?
Was it my awesome sig lol. mrgreen

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:50 am
Johables
H'okay! Uhm, wow, I have a headache. [Try reading 30 pages of introductions non-stop. @_@ I intended to read all 172 pages to get to know everyone better, but ... sadly, I only got to page 30 before I skipped to the last few pages. Sorry everyone who's on pages 31 - 170! PM me if you'd like!]

Uhm, I'm Johables. As I understand it, I was invited because of Demonic. [Lol, Thanks] Pleasure to meet everyone! I'm somewhat new to Gaia and from the looks of it, this guild is a pretty neatoes one. I plan on being active, as active as I can, except I might not be it so much sometime soon since my birthday is the 28th of this month and I've a lot of cleaning up to do both in and out of the house.

I'm 18 going on 19 [physically] but I've got the spirit of a child. Like most of you here, I love anime and such. Deathnote, Bleach, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Card Captors, etc. etc. I don't like bands or artists, I love lyrics and music. I love cookies, too. Those things are nummy. I'm Mexican American. I love meeting new people. As a side note, I normally don't add people onto my friend's list unless I've known them for a while or feel comfortable around them. Uhm...

My hobbies include drawing, writing and roleplaying. Gaia is becoming one of my favorite pass times. I'm on here almost 24/7/365 and even if I'm not, always try AIM, MSN, YAHOO. I'm always available one way or another.

I love the color green, too! And... I love being creative. I'm very much friendly and I'm open minded a lot of the time. I love communicating and being random, too. I love making people laugh and giving them comfort. People with stress, people with problems, people with a negative outlook, I seem to be a magnet for them. I don't mind it because I love helping out. I'm just that king of person. Wanna know more about me, visit my profile or drop me a PM. Whichever benefits you most.

Uhm, I think this is a long enough introduction. o_o

Hey welcome Johables! It's nice to see new people joining. You sure can write alot ^ ^ But that doesn't matter. Anyway hope you have fun and my favorite color is puple as you can see. I like to draw also! I'm African American British Jamaican and lots of other stuffian. yup! so i hope ya have fun here in THE LEGION OF HELPERS! mrgreen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:34 pm
here we go again...of course he tries to make me the bad one. here's a simple question for you then.
Am I the one who keeps bringing up irrelevent issues?  

The_Last_Avenger

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:50 pm
How far are you...

Yes, you are.

...from the neverending chaos?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:09 pm
User ImageEvery Beat...

Lol xP

User Image
...Is the Sound Of My Heart..

vicious-yuki

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:40 pm
demonic...do not get yourself involved in conflicts that do not involve you. your comments are useless and invalid. you were never part of the arguement so lets keep it that way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:35 pm
Guys, really. This isn't the place to be arguing. This is a place where we welcome the new people and make them feel comfortable.

By the way, "If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn your other cheek to him as well" and "love your enemies; it pisses them off."

smile

Johbies

Friendly Bum

11,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Johbies

Friendly Bum

11,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:40 pm
dronze

You can bet on it. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:40 pm
to be helpers you guys argu alot  

lone tigher

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:44 pm
Well i have found it funny now because neither Dronze or Avenger would listen so try to get comfortable Johables and tell me who will win this battle XD (I say the same thing like 3 pages ago, so really donĀ“t bother to try to stop them). Oh and welcome to the guild Tigher enjoy your stay.
.n_n.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games