Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:42 am
deadly_demon
lurichan
There is a huge difference between " I would like that item too someday" and "Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie" or "Could ya give me?" or anything along those lines....I tend to give to people that:
1. I know and have talked to before
2. Don't beg.
Agreed

Do a lot of people try to beg things from you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:46 am
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan
There is a huge difference between " I would like that item too someday" and "Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie" or "Could ya give me?" or anything along those lines....I tend to give to people that:
1. I know and have talked to before
2. Don't beg.
Agreed

Do a lot of people try to beg things from you?
Sometimes. My biggest problem is when I lend stuff and don't get it back.  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:48 am
deadly_demon

The only person I would be willing to lend items to is my BF, and that is because I know his password, if I want it back, I can get it back....^^* I'm a bit on the untrusting side as far as that goes....I'm not going to lend out or switch items with people just because...espeically if it's something I've worked hard to save up for (Like my kimono).  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:52 am
lurichan
deadly_demon

The only person I would be willing to lend items to is my BF, and that is because I know his password, if I want it back, I can get it back....^^* I'm a bit on the untrusting side as far as that goes....I'm not going to lend out or switch items with people just because...espeically if it's something I've worked hard to save up for (Like my kimono).
The worst person to lend to is Dahlia. She ows me 10$, one cd and my birthday present that she was supposed to give me last September *glares at Dahlia*  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:54 am
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon

The worst person to lend to is Dahlia. She ows me 10$, one cd and my birthday present that she was supposed to give me last September *glares at Dahlia*

Ugh, don't even get me into one of my ex-friends...she would ask to borrow money when she already owed me...so I would tell her no, and she would get all annoyed with me like I owed her or something, and would get even more pissed off if I actually asked for her to *gasp* Pay me back....~_~ Pissed me off so much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:09 am
I"ve gotta get ready and then get going, so have a good day. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:13 am
lurichan
Ugh, don't even get me into one of my ex-friends...she would ask to borrow money when she already owed me...so I would tell her no, and she would get all annoyed with me like I owed her or something, and would get even more pissed off if I actually asked for her to *gasp* Pay me back....~_~ Pissed me off so much.
That's what Dahlia's like  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:15 am
lurichan
I"ve gotta get ready and then get going, so have a good day. ^_^
Good bye  

Dearest Darling`

zer0cool

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:29 am
pirate  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:36 am
zer0cool
pirate
Hi smile  

Dearest Darling`

zer0cool

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:40 am
how you doin'?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:44 am
zer0cool
how you doin'?
Apart from being bored, pissed off, sad that my boyfriend isn't here I guess I'm ok.  

Dearest Darling`

zer0cool

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:46 am
Its always boring around here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:47 am
3nodding How are you?  

Dearest Darling`

zer0cool

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:55 am
Bored, starving and my ear hurts from sleeping with wrap-around headphones >.<  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games