Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

aoijea23487

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:42 am
Shearaha
demisara
Shearaha
Am I the only Eclectic that doesn't celebrate Samhain/Beltain and Imbloc/Lammas?

*raises hand* I don't. I do celebrate the movement of the seasons in ways that are much more in sync with my locale and heritage, as well as the equinoxes and solstices and eclipses.

That's what I do. It really shouldn't but it amazes me that there are people who think you can't be pagan unlesss you follow the wheel of the year.

I always think it's odd that Gardnerians consider Samhain, Imbolc, Lammas, and Beltane Greater Sabbats and the equinoxes and solstices as Lesser Sabbats. Personally I find the equinxoes and solstices kind of a big deal. Not so much the other four.

I'm in for an interesting trip.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:52 pm
Happy: I went to Alateen today
Crappy: My best friend is doing drugs. They're so not bad for me she says. Yeah right.  

mitsuki5561

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:29 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
I just got ******** told to go test something with science.

With.

Science.

That thing was CPG no less.

Isn't that a meme?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:46 pm
STOP GIVING ADVICE, YOU MORON. YOU SUCK AT IT. YOU DON'T KNOW ENOUGH TO GIVE THE ADVICE NEEDED ON THE PARTICULAR TOPIC AT HAND.
Goddamn.  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:10 pm
Sophist
Recursive Paradox
My confidence can not survive such erosion.

It can and it will. I may not know you, but I do know you are far too smart to fall into that trap and not get yourself out again.

I may be smart but that doesn't do much for endurance when your self esteem and confidence are under constant attack from all directions.

Kuroiban

If you don't mind me asking, are you medicated and does it help?

I used to be. It helped a lot. But I can't afford it anymore, not with my financial situation. So I'm pretty much just ******** in every way when it comes to keeping up with things.

I'm fairly amazed I function at all.

Celeblin Galadeneryn

With.

Science.

Whomever told you that? Blind them with science. Physics or chemistry will work.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:09 am
I don't want to spend the next five days studying.

But I also don't want to fail nursing.

So I lose and I will be deep in texts and notes all weekend. crying

On the up side, I'm so ahead in most of my paperwork that I don't really have to worry about anything aside from clinical and bonus questions from one class until December.  

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:32 am
Celeblin Galadeneryn

With.

Science.

*stupid question*

I think I might already know the answer but why is CPG out of the realm of being verified by other "scientific" means? (whatever that means)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:37 am
Recursive Paradox
Sophist
Recursive Paradox
My confidence can not survive such erosion.

It can and it will. I may not know you, but I do know you are far too smart to fall into that trap and not get yourself out again.

I may be smart but that doesn't do much for endurance when your self esteem and confidence are under constant attack from all directions.

I know what I'm saying might no be helpful, but this will pass. There is stuff that really sucks, but there is also stuff that makes life so completely awesome. Sometimes I have shitty weeks but then I'm just grateful for anything that will make me smile in the middle of constant suckage. I hope you get one of those smile drop-ins soon.  

Bastemhet

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:58 am
I hate nursing care plans. Hate hate hate.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:02 pm
Byaggha
I hate nursing care plans. Hate hate hate.

heart Only when you're doing them, not when you're done. lol  

Bastemhet

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:09 pm
Sophist
heart Only when you're doing them, not when you're done. lol
I know, right? Work i always worse when you're neck deep in it. biggrin

The thing I hate most about them is the fact I won't be doing them once I'm in the field anymore. Pretty much everywhere has automated it so well, most nurses seem to have completely tossed their nursing diagnosis handbook.

Edit with brand new reason for being kind of annoyed: Most of my school stuff - including care plan work, notes for class and nursing student association documents - is processed through my faithful laptop, Tiger Cub. Over the weekend, she started making some unsettling shapes and colors on the screen - artifacts. I'd be playing WoW, the screen would flash black and then come back a rainbow of pixel block colors. It'd fix on reboot, so I figured it was a graphics card thing.

I updated drivers and got another three day's use out of her. Today, just an hour or so ago, she did that again while I was on Gaia. I restarted her, but all I got was that at the bios, windows load and windows login. I know the computer's otherwise working fine, just...graphically fudged.

I think I may have to send her in for repairs, but I honestly don't know what I'm going to do in the meantime. I need a laptop here on campus; it's my lifeline. Boo. Why couldn't this have waited until December?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:03 pm
If youth is a state of mind, I aught to have been consigned to the geritarium long ago. 3nodding  

Fiddlers Green

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:12 pm
Fiddlers Green
If youth is a state of mind, I aught to have been consigned to the geritarium long ago. 3nodding
You and my husband both.

He often jokes he's been 75 since he was 12. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:20 pm
Today's been no fun: one of my really good friends had to drop out of our DnD group because she needs to work on grades and one of the other guys in it has been driving me absolutely nuts lately. Then my fiancee called me to say that her car has died and that she was lucky to make it home safe last week because of the condition the brakes are in, and now she can only visit me when her parents drive up here to visit family. And I just found out that our cello sectional conflicts with Transgender Day of Remembrance, which is the only activity that our LGBT group does all year that is really important to me and that I really like being involved in sad  

Ainwyn

Calixti

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:58 pm
The building settling sounds exactly like someone mucking about in the other room. Since the only way to get in the other room without me seeing is the windows, I keep having to continually remind myself that those windows are shut, locked, and half a story up. It's not really helping.

I miss Dakota, my family's golden retriever. He wouldn't react to ordinary house-settling sounds, and WOULD react to someone coming inside. sad

*debates visiting family for Thanksgiving to visit the dog*  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games