Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:04 pm
Luminova Valindel
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Luminova Valindel

I quietly nod and take my leave standing up and walking towards the exit, I take a quick glance at my master and Aidar and turn my head and leave.

"Alright..."
*Luminova speaks up.*
"Everybody out!"
*And with those words, she pushes everybody out of the room, save for the Shadow Knight and closes the door behind them.*

*shinryu floats out, while homac floats behind him due to the des crystal fog. Meanwhile, in the distance veronica, still face glued to her tablet, takes a finger and swirls it around and her spell fades away leaving the warts in a much better condition and then says: "I don't want to sound biased but I am leaning to sis on this fight, more becau-" veronica gets interupted.
Boomstick: daaaammmm she can do what with a what now?
Wiz: she can make anything into a weapon, as you have just seen she is more of a ninja then just a mere assassin she can-"
Veronica pauses and looks at rubilax who looks more bored and annoyed and then back to her tablet." Nope, sorry mina, bunnies fo da ween^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:49 pm
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Luminova Valindel

I quietly nod and take my leave standing up and walking towards the exit, I take a quick glance at my master and Aidar and turn my head and leave.

"Alright..."
*Luminova speaks up.*
"Everybody out!"
*And with those words, she pushes everybody out of the room, save for the Shadow Knight and closes the door behind them.*
"Alright now, my love..."
*She says, turning around to face Cornelius.*
"Would you please undress?"

*Shinryu floats out, while Homac floats behind him due to the des crystal fog. Meanwhile, in the distance veronica, still face glued to her tablet, takes a finger and swirls it around and her spell fades away leaving the warts in a much better condition and then says: "I don't want to sound biased but I am leaning to sis on this fight, more becau-" veronica gets interrupted.
Boomstick: daaaammmmn she can do what with a what now?
Wiz: she can make anything into a weapon, as you have just seen she is more of a ninja then just a mere assassin she can-"
Veronica pauses and looks at Rubilax who looks more bored and annoyed and then back to her tablet." Nope, sorry Mina, bunnies fo da ween^^

*Cornelius unclasps his cape as he turns around and heads to the side of the bed, folding it neatly and placing it on the right corner at the foot after placing his helmet on the other corner and then proceeds to loosen and removed the rest of his armor and put it with his helmet, starting with his right gauntlet, then his left, and then finally his vest.*  

Cornelius Steele

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Luminova Valindel

"Alright..."
*Luminova speaks up.*
"Everybody out!"

*Shinryu floats out, while Homac floats behind him due to the des crystal fog. Meanwhile, in the distance veronica, still face glued to her tablet, takes a finger and swirls it around and her spell fades away leaving the warts in a much better condition and then says: "I don't want to sound biased but I am leaning to sis on this fight, more becau-" veronica gets interrupted.
Veronica pauses and looks at Rubilax who looks more bored and annoyed and then back to her tablet." Nope, sorry Mina, bunnies fo da ween^^

*Cornelius unclasps his cape as he turns around and heads to the side of the bed, folding it neatly and placing it on the right corner at the foot after placing his helmet on the other corner and then proceeds to loosen and removed the rest of his armor and put it with his helmet, starting with his right gauntlet, then his left, and then finally his vest.*

*Luminova smiles and reaches ack with both hands to brush some hair back over her shoulders as she leaves the door and begins to approach Cornelius. reaching between his arms and body, she brings her hands up and lightly cups his pecs in a loose embrace from behind and then proceeds to unbutton his vest as stands up on her tip toes to bring her head up over his left shoulder.*
"Though we may be immortal..."
*She softly speaks into his ear as she finishes unbuttoning his vest and moves on to undo his shirt, underneath.*
"Our time here, is limited and we must be off soon."
*She then slides her hands along his sides as she with draws them from between his body and arms and then slides them up his back, uver his shoulders, takes hold of the folds of the open collar of his shirt and coat, and then opens them farther and pulls them down off his shoulders along with his vest in between them.*
"There is no time to individually fold these..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:02 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Luminova Valindel

"Alright..."
*Luminova speaks up.*
"Everybody out!"

*Luminova smiles and reaches ack with both hands to brush some hair back over her shoulders as she leaves the door and begins to approach Cornelius. reaching between his arms and body, she brings her hands up and lightly cups his pecs in a loose embrace from behind and then proceeds to unbutton his vest as stands up on her tip toes to bring her head up over his left shoulder.*
*She softly speaks into his ear as she finishes unbuttoning his vest and moves on to undo his shirt, underneath.*
*She then slides her hands along his sides as she with draws them from between his body and arms and then slides them up his back, uver his shoulders, takes hold of the folds of the open collar of his shirt and coat, and then opens them farther and pulls them down off his shoulders along with his vest in between them.*

*Cornelius smiles as he withdraws his arms from the sleeves and reaching his right hand back over his shoulder, grabs his long hair and drapes it forward to expose his back.*  

Cornelius Steele

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:40 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel

"Alright..."
*Luminova speaks up.*
"Everybody out!"

*Cornelius smiles as he withdraws his arms from the sleeves and reaching his right hand back over his shoulder, grabs his long hair and drapes it forward to expose his back.*

*Tossing Cornelius's cloths onto his cape on the bed to where they land folded up all together, she then proceeds to look over his back, suspecting that in the heat of battle, she hadn't been given enough time to thoroughly heal him. Her suspicions are confirmed, as she and spots several burns and a puncture wound made by the blade on Tyrius's gauntlet and proceeds to lightly caress his back as her hands shine with a bright and warming light.*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:04 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel

"Alright..."
*Luminova speaks up.*
"Everybody out!"

*Tossing Cornelius's cloths onto his cape on the bed to where they land folded up all together, she then proceeds to look over his back, suspecting that in the heat of battle, she hadn't been given enough time to thoroughly heal him. Her suspicions are confirmed, as she and spots several burns and a puncture wound made by the blade on Tyrius's gauntlet and proceeds to lightly caress his back as her hands shine with a bright and warming light.*

*Cornelius remains still and winces as he lets Luminova's healing light wash over him.*  

Cornelius Steele

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:24 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

*Cornelius remains still and winces as he lets Luminova's healing light wash over him.*

*Finishing up with her beloved's back, luminova then turns Cornelius around to face her and pushes him down into the bed and goes dropping to her knees, goes to work on his front, gently sliding her hands over his strong chest and abs, unable to see any lacerations, but checking for sore spot, just incase.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:16 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

*Finishing up with her beloved's back, luminova then turns Cornelius around to face her and pushes him down into the bed and goes dropping to her knees, goes to work on his front, gently sliding her hands over his strong chest and abs, unable to see any lacerations, but checking for sore spot, just in case.*

"There doesn't appear to be any wounds there..."
*Cornelius says, smiling as he looks down upon Luminova while she fondles his front muscles.*
"I should go."  

Cornelius Steele

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:29 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

*Finishing up with her beloved's back, luminova then turns Cornelius around to face her and pushes him down into the bed and goes dropping to her knees, goes to work on his front, gently sliding her hands over his strong chest and abs, unable to see any lacerations, but checking for sore spot, just in case.*

*Cornelius says, smiling as he looks down upon Luminova while she fondles his front muscles.*
"I should go."

*Luminova gently holds his left hand in her right and caresses her left hand up and down between his strong pectoral muscles.*
"We can still spare a little time..."
*She says with a blushing smile.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:37 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

"I should go."

*Luminova gently holds his left hand in her right and caresses her left hand up and down between his strong pectoral muscles.*

"That would be selfish..."
*Cornelius answers.*  

Cornelius Steele

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:38 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

"I should go."

*Cornelius answers.*

"I am entitled to be a little selfish." heart
*Luminova coos.*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:22 am
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

"I should go."

*Cornelius answers.*

*Luminova coos.*

With those words lumi, looks into his eyes, her heart and mind racing with emotions, all of her good memories of Shadow vampire man spin through her eye's. She knows the feeling of love all to will and now understands it in ways she never initially thought.

*saxophone solo from careless whispers*

The fog in the room shinryu left slowly changes color and the lights dim setting the mood for dancing, and while the two stand up gazing at eachother dancing in the mist.
The fog in the room shinryu left slowly changes color and the lights dim setting the mood for dancing. while Jack can be heard, singing in the distance with George Michael's voice.*
"♬And I'm never gonna dance again,
These guilty feet have got no rythem
Though it's easy too pretend
I know your not a fool
Should've known better then to treat a friend
The wasted chance that I've been givin
So I'm never gonna dance again,
The way I dance with you.♫"
*saxophone solo from Shinryu in the other room.*  

VanessaXross

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:39 am
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

"I should go."

*Cornelius answers.*

*Luminova coos.*

The fog in the room shinryu left slowly changes color and the lights dim setting the mood for dancing. while Jack can be heard, singing in the distance with George Michael's voice.*
I know your not a fool

*Cornelius stands up and rolls his eyes toward the door as he notices the music and singing.*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:44 am
Cornelius Steele
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

"I should go."

*Cornelius answers.*

*Luminova coos.*

I know your not a fool

*Cornelius stands up and rolls his eyes toward the door as he notices the music and singing.*

*Luminova's hand falls from her beloved's chest as he stands up and turns her head in the opposite direction from the door and looks down in embarrassment, while holding her left arm just below the shoulder with her right hand.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Cornelius Steele

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:23 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

*Cornelius answers.*

*Luminova coos.*

I know your not a fool

*Luminova's hand falls from her beloved's chest as he stands up and turns her head in the opposite direction from the door and looks down in embarrassment, while holding her left arm just below the shoulder with her right hand.*

"No."
*Cornelius says, turning his eyes back to Luminova, before turning right to reach for his cloths.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games