Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:17 pm
After another long day at the office, reviewing some of his divorce cases and trying to get more information on the charges against his new client, Harv places the call to his old friend.

Hey, man. How's your second retirement? Listens Good to hear, good to hear. Slopes and ball games. Still got those killer seats at the Stadium? Listens some more and grins. Row 20 over third base, you got it made, dude. They exchange pleasantries for a few more minutes, then he gets to the point of the call.

I need a little advise, guy. Another vice issue, and we both know the ranks close tighter than a gnat's arse when it's one of their own. Anything you got on how to go about this? He listens patiently as his friend offers to meet him for drinks later. Right, how about Chatty Kathy's or the Jade Dragon?
The two plan to meet up later outside MW and figure out where to go from there. Alright, guy, I appreciate it and I'll see you then.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:24 pm
*After he hangs up his call, he quickly dials the police station, looking for an update on his client's status.*  

Harvest Moon Child

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:26 pm
Kat, Psy and Ryzan show up to the hospital. They find out where dame's room is and head towards it. When they arrive, they enter her room and see her curled up in a fetal position.

"Dame? Hun, you awake? Brought you some visitors....."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:28 pm
*Enters Dame's room cautiously.* Dame, its us.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:30 pm
*looks at dame with great concern with how she is laying in bed. He speaks softly to her and keeps back a bit*
Vendui', fair dame.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:30 pm
A few moments later, the officer at the desk reluctantly informs him his client is in the hospital. Harv frowns at this news as he hangs up. His next call is to the hospital to confirm his client is still there. Then packs up his briefcase and heads out.  

Harvest Moon Child

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:31 pm
dame wipes her tears off her cheeks, and then rubs her eyes, trying to put on a cheery disposition. She turns back over, smiling at them, "Hey guys. How are ya'll?" Sniffs a moment and wipes her nose.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:36 pm
*She goes over and hugs Dame gently.* How are you doing, Dame?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:38 pm
Gi ussta....
*pulls a handkerchief out from somewhere behind him and hands it to dame*

Is there anything I can get for you?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:39 pm
((Going on a food run ~ bbl))  

Harvest Moon Child

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:40 pm
dame tries not to cry, "I'm okay, Psy...How are you doing?" cry She looks over at Ryzan, "No, I'm fine, thank you." Hugs Psy back, a little tighter than normal, "Thank you all for visiting me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:40 pm
Stands back a bit, since Psy and Ryzan are by her bed.

"Yes, dame...is there anything we can do for you?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:47 pm
Looks Kat in the eye, letting her know she already told her what she could do for dame. dame's eyes turn sad.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:50 pm
*Sits at the end of Dame's bed.* Are you being well taken care of here. If you aren't I can arrange better accommodations for you.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:51 pm
"Dame....honey.....you need to tell us how this all started. You losing you job and then getting arrested sure seems a bit coincidental......we need to know the details if we're gonna help you."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games