Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:04 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Ok so maybe Michi had been a little distracted when he made that request. Really, he was very worried about a man he thought was a 'friend' and well his employer. But now, well things were different and Michi just had to retrace his steps in their relationship back to square one. Unlike many others, Michi wasn't going to force Narcissus to try to remember what they shared. It would comeback he hoped but if it didn't, well the potential was still there under all that angst.

"Alright...yes, I ramble sometimes but it helps me figure out what my clients need. Mmm....let's just do this a little differently." Michi said as he realized his options were now just a tad different.

Circling around to the head of the bed, he slowly leaned Narcissus back on the pillow. "You're safer this way." he said as he leaned forward and slide his hands along the sides of Narcissus' body and then under the back so his hands were between the back and the mattress. It was more difficult for him but Narcissus was in far worse shape.

Feeling along he did an exam with his sensitive finger tips looking for where the muscles and bones were, checking for tightness, swelling and knots. "Considering what you've gone through, it could be from the Wings you were wearing for a good few hours during the concert." he said with a smile hoping that this was all a part of the show's after effects rather than a new problem all together.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:20 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Airport security?" Ryu repeated, then burst into a soft fit of giggles, though he was obviously still tired and out of sorts.
"I guess so. Man...what a pain..."

Holding onto his angel even tighter, the violinist showed a little more strength. He was going to be ok...he just needed a day or two to recoup.
"Images schmimages..." he pouted. "I hear girls eat that kind of thing up nowadays. The only fits I imagine they would really be throwing would be fits of joy. You know how girls like that shonen-ai and stuff."
Frowning, Ryu sighed heavily.

"Well, if you don't want to, of course I wouldn't make you...couldn't if I wanted to...but I still think it's a fun idea..."

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Laying back, Akihiko was careful not to move while Michi did his examination.
"Wings?" the musician asked, obviously not remembering. "Well, I suppose a rigging and harness could injure my back, especially if I moved out of sync with what the stage hands predicted..."
Which, unbeknownst to him, he kind of had...
Especially when he collapsed backstage.
Blue eyes closed as Narcissus just relaxed, trying to stay put and finding it rather difficult... especially since Michi's probing fingers were making him a bit ticklish.
"I don't know why I ever agreed to wearing wings in the first place... harnesses are a messy business on stage."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:25 pm

Smiling softly, Naoko shook his head, "They may eat it up, but there are other fans to consider... especially with your violin and my piano. There is an older crowd who listens as well, and I'd rather not drive anyone away from the music we can create." he replied, knowing that it wasn't the best reason.
But it was a reason.
"Besides... aren't you happy with me just being here? Being yours and no one else's?" the blond asked teasingly.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:41 pm
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Yeah, well you probably moved wrong since you weren't feeling well, and I know you collapsed in the rig so I'm guessing it played a roll." So Michi found the knots and the sores. Ever so gently started working his magic even from this odd angle. If anything he hoped it would allow Narcissus to relax.

"Mmm...you were pretty excited about it considering all that work you put into those songs. Wanting Hell to be...a nightmare come true. I think my favorite was the duet, Ai Senshi. But...I loved the first song, Justified too. Although, Shou's Shining over you...well..he really pulled off the Angel's personification. Some of those lyrics are just burned into the brain now." he answered and then said, "Ok...the pain, its mostly knots and I think you pulled something. You've got a lot of stress along the spine and hips. I'm thinking I might need to adjust your hips again. You've been out of place like this before so I'm sure that it's a tendency your body has."

His fingertips gently kneaded into the knots slowly working on them letting the weight of Narcissus do most of the pressure downward on them. "How's this feeling?"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:54 pm

User Image

"I see..." the violinist said simply, falling quiet.
Well...the music was the most important thing in their lives.
At least...to Naoko, it seemed.
For Ryu...well, he would throw away his career and live on residual income for the rest of his life just for the romance of it all.
Though he didn't have the say in that. It was something that had to be a joint decision. That was what being a couple was about...and that was ok.

"Of course I'm happy with you just being here. As long as I have you, I can't help but be happy..." he smiled softly as he kissed soft blond hair.
He was happy...and sad at the same time.
Sometimes not being selfish was harder than one might think.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:05 pm

"You're angry... aren't you?" Naoko asked softly, amber gaze focusing on his akuma's own eyes. "Ryu... I love you... I really do... but I love music too. I can't throw that away. I'm not as popular as you are. I've only just really started..."
Which was true.
With Hikari ya Yami's first break up after Hayato's disappearance, then the second new break up... Naoko hadn't been able to be in the public eye in a positive way in a very long time.
He wanted to be famous... on his own... not just as Shou's pianist or the old Hikari ya Yami pianist.
Naoko wanted to be known for his own style... and he couldn't throw it all away.
Not now...
Not yet...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:07 pm

The musician couldn't help but wince. "It hurts. How do you think it feels?" the man asked, somewhat angrily, before wincing again. "My hips though, do tend to need adjusting every now and then. I've gone to a chiropractor for that for quite some time now. I've been told it's how I stand... putting most weight on one side of my body."
Akihiko sighed when something popped.
Sure, it had hurt, but the pressure seemed to relieve itself almost automatically.
"Whatever you just did, helped a whole helluva lot."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi just nodded a little bit and continued his massage well after the pop and the comments. Narcissus was rather like some of his more unpleasant clients right now and well while Michi wanted to help, he wasn't going to make much headway in a few minutes. These matters took awhile if they ever came around to healing.

Eventually, his fingers slowed on the man's back and he moved to the side and started working on Narcissus' hands and arms trying to workout the tension bit by bit. He didn't really speak during this process even though normally with Narcissus before he had been chatty. Keeping to himself in this space with another human was easy enough for Michi. Right now, this was work and his conversation seemed to be more annoying to the man than anything.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:42 pm

After a while, Narcissus really did start to relax. He sighed, feeling his body press back against the hospital bed, even as Michi continued his tension expelling work.
But then... well... a nagging question burned at him.
"You say you've worked on my body before." Akihiko began, wondering just how many times he'd met this man. "Tell me... was I injured before this then?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:52 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Mm...yeah, I was brought in by Izzy Lucky. Well actually he had called my mom but she was fighting with my dad so she sent me. I came to Izzy's apartment and you weren't in great shape. You'd been in a fight with a bodyguard named...umm.. Sal after arguing with Asato Hiroki at his home. You said you got in a good kick or two before he laid you out hard. After the first session in the bath tub, you wanted me to continue working you back into shape until Izzy got that band set up for you."

He paused for a moment and then said, "Next time I took care of you was after you were assaulted and..." he mentioned what else and continued on, "Your body was really worked over but in better shape than your manager's. You both kept me pretty busy." He didn't add in deep details because he figured it was better for Narcissus to ask his own questions.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:04 pm

User Image

"Why has it always got to be about me being mad? Anger has nothing to do with it, sugarlips. If anything...well, I guess I'm just feeling selfish. Wanting my own way. It's nothing you should feel bad about. Hell, if anything, I'm the messed up one in this situation..." Ryu explained gently, then let out a big yawn.

"You know I'm a silly dreamer, babe. Thanks for keeping me grounded, mk?"
Crimson eyes drifted closed, and it appeared the violinist had gone to sleep again, though after but a moment he jerked awake again, fighting the fatigue.
Just a bit longer...he really wanted to hear Naoko's voice some more...smell his scent.
After all, he was the whole reason he lived now. Always for Naoko...he'd come back from the dead for that man...

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:10 pm

Letting the man talk, Akihiko just leaned back and enjoyed the rub down. It felt nice... just laying there... not having to really DO anything.
But then, the musician couldn't help but laugh softly. "Sounds like Hiroki... the man never could fight his own battles. Physically, I mean. Sal... Sal's a rather large and usually intimidating man. Wonder if I was drunk when I tried that..."
It wasn't great to know he'd lost... but hell, he'd lost to Sal. That was easily expected. It wasn't as if Akihiko were built for a fist fight with a bouncer/bodyguard anyway.
"I can imagine your workload... tell me, Tanaka-san... what do you know about Izzy Lucky, hmm? Hiroki tells me I've met him and then, of course, Lucky-san himself goes into details about things I haven't a clue about. What's your take on everything?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:14 pm

"How's it selfish?" Naoko asked softly, gently stroking the side of Ryu's head with his thumb.
Least, the uninjured side.
"We both want to be together... and you know damn well that I won't run away from you... not... not like before..."
Because before, he'd had issues.
Then again, he had issues now... though... different issues...
There wasn't any feelings for Hayato any more. No want to be with the man or be loved by him.
Only hatred...
And a burning need to see the man suffer.
But Naoko put those thoughts aside and just lay there, warmly holding his dear akuma.
"Stop trying to stay awake for me, baka... I'm not going anywhere." the blond smiled gently.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:56 pm

User Image

"Hmmm....well it's still selfish of me...always wanting these little impractical things...hell, it's kinda selfish of me wanting to stay awake. I know you'll be here, of course. I just want to see you now...and then there I go making you worry. See? Selfish. I suppose...I suppose I need to work on that..."

Absently, the violinist's finger twirled a strand of the pianist's hair, up, then down, then up...giving it a cute, random curl.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games