Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:45 am
(Haha Riverkit's the weird one ^^)
(ANGEL!!! THANKS FOR THE INK~!!)

"Yes it is! Shadowstar of MOUSBRAINCLAN!" she jumped.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:50 pm
shadowkit sprang out of the way, but still got hit by her sister's back legs. she shook herself, and pounced, roaring in a tiny kit voice, "Oh your gonna get it, Riverstar of FOXDUNGCLAN!"
((hehe. shadowkit's the wierd one's control officer.that's what my bffs do with me.O_o))  

SpecterSolemn

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:02 pm
Pantherclaw looked around the medicine cats den then sighed not being able to find Leafpetal.Pantherclaw walked back into the clearing and walked over to Cloudpaw who was looking at the family.

Windkit watched the others play and purred  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:16 pm
Shadowkit missed and turned to her brother "C'mon Windkit! you can be my deputy!"  

SpecterSolemn

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:22 pm
iiiDemonicAngel
(ANGEL!!! THANKS FOR THE INK~!!)

[[You're welcome! It was really hard to get, mind you!]]

Angel sighed and closed her eyes. She faced the sky and sighed again.
She opened her eyes in a flash.

[[I'm gonna do a plot start here if that's okay with everyone. We're doing almost nothing here.]]

"Something is very wrong."

Angel sensed a cat she had never sensed before to her right near the back of the camp.

She swished around to face them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:14 pm
((we have Wolf and Thorn and Nettle in camp, and there are rogues attacking us))  

SpecterSolemn

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:44 pm
Pantherclaw looked at the tiny cat in front of him and remembered the day he found Cloudpaw and brought him to the clan

Windkit purred and nodded to his sister then rushed in to help  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:13 pm
Angel jumped out at the supposed rogue. She grabbed his body with her claws unsheathed.
"You have the scent of a Fireclan cat!" she yelped.
"Why are you in Moonclan territory?!?!"
The cat just smirked and swiped his paw at Angel, sending her flying across camp. She landed with a crash near the medicine den. Bloody and barely able to move, she tried to get up to continue fighting the cat.  

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:57 pm
Angel jumped on the intruder again, and bit his leg. He kicked her away, scratching her belly badly and flinging her across the camp once again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:34 am
Cloudpaw ran over to the bloody Angel "Stop the warriors will get him,"Cloudpaw said and helpped Angel back up and asked her to go to the medicine cats den  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:25 pm
"WHat about that intruder?" winced Angel.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:27 pm
Wasppaw saw the cat, and Angel.she leaped, roaring, to help. but Wolf and Thron got there first.
Wolf hissed, his claws slamming into the FireClan cat's chest.his teeth sunk into the neck, his back paws pummeling, trying to get the soft belly.
Thorn got the intruder form behind,sinking claws in teeth in and ripping as hard as he could
Shadowkit laughed with joy, "what's your warrior name, Windkit? mine was Shadowflight, but then i became leader!"  

SpecterSolemn

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:41 pm
Angel hissed at the intruder. "Who are you?!?!" she yelled to her.
"My name is not important. Who is your leader?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:06 pm
Cloudpaw looked at Angel and gently pushed her in the direction of the medicine cats den "Come on,I'll wrap your wounds,"Cloudpaw said kindly looking at Angel

Pantherclaw walked over to the cat and looked at him "Tell us or we'll kill you without hesitation,"Pantherclaw said his face showing no emotion

"Windblaze,"Windkit replied to his sister happily  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:06 pm
Wolf growled "whaddya want?" is claws dug deeper, and finally, he touched bone.
Thorn was reeely pissed now.he sank further into the cat, blood gushing ou now.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games