Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:52 am
Scheissenkopf
User Image
[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/ssphn/asdasd.jpg[/img]

?? what's the picture for?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:20 am
There seem to be an awful lot of reed topics in the Woodwinds/Brass subforum. Would it be alright if I made a "Reeds" sticky?  

KitoYasha

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:26 pm
Masquanade
Scheissenkopf
User Image

to use when ppl put band stuff in chatterbox. they appearantly cant see the large title of the announcement  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:27 am
Scheissenkopf
Masquanade
Scheissenkopf
User Image

to use when ppl put band stuff in chatterbox. they appearantly cant see the large title of the announcement

Yes they never do. Some how whatever stays at the top of the page is magically invisible. But nifty idea to solving the problem

Kito- We don't really need a sticky for reeds in the W/B. I mean the reason why we made sectional threads and stickies in the first place was to help forum traffic in this main forum. But now that we have subforums- they have to right to go post stuff in those subforums as long as it's not a repeat thread. I mean if make a place for all "reed discussion" that will kill some of the forum traffic, which right isn't something we want to do. So I say let it be.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:30 pm
Nono, I meant "sticky", not "subforum". All the same, you're right/the boss. =P  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:32 pm
i'm back from the band audition at FU. there's a full (if not, interesting) story at http://www.deviantart.com/view/27435305/ . it was nothing like what i would expect. the people over there are so nice :3 i should hear about scholarship stuff by the end of the week.  

froggyfluf

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:12 pm
KitoYasha

I was talking about stickies . . . sweatdrop Just saying it wasn't within the subforum since that's what that subforum is made for. It's just there is a lot discussion on that in comparison to others. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:33 pm
Just saying that i live, and with a GPA of 1.769 so far... i think i need to study more in school. How do you all like my new look?  

Eldritch BiLast

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:48 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
Just saying that i live, and with a GPA of 1.769 so far... i think i need to study more in school. How do you all like my new look?
eek er . . . wow . . . my gpa is a 3.5ishsomething. I think it's a 3.6, can't remember. nice look . . . i think. o.o;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:16 pm
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05
eek er . . . wow . . . my gpa is a 3.5ishsomething. I think it's a 3.6, can't remember. nice look . . . i think. o.o;

yay im a 3.5ish too. I need to get like a 3.75 to get into NHS tho. I need honors classes  

Tubariffic
Captain

froggyfluf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:34 pm
Scheissenkopf
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05

yay im a 3.5ish too. I need to get like a 3.75 to get into NHS tho. I need honors classes
you don't want to know what i have...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:55 pm
Last I checked, high 3-ish to 4. It depends on whether the grade is weighted or not - counts within the school, but not for colleges. The 5 from AP English (my first English A in high school) should help a lot when the quarter ends this week.  

Durza the Shade

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:28 am
Masquanade
KitoYasha

I was talking about stickies . . . sweatdrop Just saying it wasn't within the subforum since that's what that subforum is made for. It's just there is a lot discussion on that in comparison to others. 3nodding

Ah, righty. Makes sense to me. =)

As for the GPA discussion, my school doesn't give out GPAs, per se, but I calculated mine online, and it's terrible. Only about a 2.9-3.2ish. This coming from the girl who normally gets all-As. =/

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:30 pm
Durza the Shade
Last I checked, high 3-ish to 4. It depends on whether the grade is weighted or not - counts within the school, but not for colleges. The 5 from AP English (my first English A in high school) should help a lot when the quarter ends this week.

when we get A's in AP classes we get a 6  

Tubariffic
Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:14 pm
Scheissenkopf
Durza the Shade

when we get A's in AP classes we get a 6

Wow. That's kinda rediculous. Does that mean an Honors class is a 5? Our Honors classes are 4.5.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games