Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:15 pm
my ex is such a ******** JERK!!!! scream scream scream even now he goes out of his way to make my life miserable. i should've suffocated him with a pillow when i had the chance!!!!! *screams*

crying why can't he just leave me alone, why does he always have to find me.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:29 pm
whiporwill-o
my ex is such a ******** JERK!!!! scream scream scream even now he goes out of his way to make my life miserable. i should've suffocated him with a pillow when i had the chance!!!!! *screams*

sad I hope you've contacted your local law enforcement if he's causing you so much problems or contacted your local DA or higher if the law enforcement isn't helping you.  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Calixti

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:29 pm
Thanks everyone. Saw a psychologist today, and I'll be seeing her in the future as long as my insurance will cover it, and I have an appointment later this week with a psychiatrist to discuss the possibility of antidepressants, anti-anxiety meds, or both. And I'm a little better tonight, though the ticking of the clock is driving me a bit batty. *is strongly considering removing the batteries*
Recursive Paradox

Do you want my cell number to call me when things are hard? I know that kind of thing has really helped me in the past.
I can't exactly afford to keep much time on my phone at the moment, but I'd appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:42 pm
rmcdra
whiporwill-o

sad I hope you've contacted your local law enforcement if he's causing you so much problems or contacted your local DA or higher if the law enforcement isn't helping you.

anything local wouldn't help me, he lives states away from me now. he finds me on facebook or sends me emails or IMs and a few days ago even called my phone!(i answered because i didn't recognize the # and thought it might be a job offer.) he's just sick in the brain and i think he gets pleasure out of making people miserable. it makes me sad and angry that i ever cared about him. i told him that i couldn't be friends with him, i told him that i didn't want to talk to him, he left me alone for about a week then he started bothering me. he's toxic and i want him out of my life. gonk

and now my quesadillas are cold crying  

whiporwill-o

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:47 pm
Calixti
Thanks everyone. Saw a psychologist today, and I'll be seeing her in the future as long as my insurance will cover it, and I have an appointment later this week with a psychiatrist to discuss the possibility of antidepressants, anti-anxiety meds, or both. And I'm a little better tonight, though the ticking of the clock is driving me a bit batty. *is strongly considering removing the batteries*

i know how you feel (felt?), it used to be the same way for me but the only thing that kept me from it was the thought of someone else having to clean up my mess. it sucks. i hope you feel much better soon, maybe having someone to talk to and the treatments will help. best wishes.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:50 pm
whiporwill-o
rmcdra
whiporwill-o

anything local wouldn't help me, he lives states away from me now. he finds me on facebook or sends me emails or IMs and a few days ago even called my phone!(i answered because i didn't recognize the # and thought it might be a job offer.) he's just sick in the brain and i think he gets pleasure out of making people miserable. it makes me sad and angry that i ever cared about him. i told him that i couldn't be friends with him, i told him that i didn't want to talk to him, he left me alone for about a week then he started bothering me. he's toxic and i want him out of my life. gonk

Sounds like you have a case for harassment charges. Also doesn't facebook and IM applications have blocking features? I pretty sure Yahoo and AIM does.

Cold quesadillas sad  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:59 pm
rmcdra
whiporwill-o
rmcdra
whiporwill-o

Sounds like you have a case for harassment charges. Also doesn't facebook and IM applications have blocking features? I pretty sure Yahoo and AIM does.

Cold quesadillas sad

he didn't really get under my skin so much until tonight. yes he was bothering me and i didnt want to talk to him, but i didnt want to be rude, but i'm tired of his lies and his underhandedness and the way he talks down to me like i'm dirt, i'm just so sick of him. crying

i did delete him from FB and yahoo, but it didnt even cross my mind that i could block him. i've rarely ever used those features, i forgot about them, thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:41 pm
Tho my blade is shattered
Tho my armour is rended
Tho my flesh be carved from my frame
Tho my bones be shattered
Tho my organs heave and fail
Tho my blood drench the earth
Tho the spark of my soul flicker and dim
I am unbowed.  

Fiddlers Green

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:20 am
demisara
Shearaha
Am I the only Eclectic that doesn't celebrate Samhain/Beltain and Imbloc/Lammas?

*raises hand* I don't. I do celebrate the movement of the seasons in ways that are much more in sync with my locale and heritage, as well as the equinoxes and solstices and eclipses.

That's what I do. It really shouldn't but it amazes me that there are people who think you can't be pagan unlesss you follow the wheel of the year.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:22 am
scream I'm so mad at my mother right now. They have a sweet loving cat, about 3 years old now, spayed too. That they don't want anymore because she has food allergies! She told me that they've already dumped her twice and she's come back. What really upsets me is that my husband and I already said that if they didn't want her anymore we'd take her. We can't do it right now as we're living with my mother-in-law, but really. You're going to dump a cat because she has food allergies and you can't be bothered to buy food that doesn't make her loose her fur and try to scratch off her face. scream  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

Calixti

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:54 am
Shearaha
scream I'm so mad at my mother right now. They have a sweet loving cat, about 3 years old now, spayed too. That they don't want anymore because she has food allergies! She told me that they've already dumped her twice and she's come back. What really upsets me is that my husband and I already said that if they didn't want her anymore we'd take her. We can't do it right now as we're living with my mother-in-law, but really. You're going to dump a cat because she has food allergies and you can't be bothered to buy food that doesn't make her loose her fur and try to scratch off her face. scream
Fire. Kill her with it.

Your mum, not the poor kitty.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:26 am
Calixti
Shearaha
Fire. Kill her with it.

Your mum, not the poor kitty.

I've already had several people offer to kill her for me stare
My mother should not be allowed to have animals. She fed her dog to the point of morbid obesity, finally got some weight off of it but the poor thing is still far too fat, she never takes them to the vet. The only reason I haven't reported her for animal crulty in the past is beacuse she wouldn't be the one to get the punishment, it would be my father, he's really not at fault, she just has him so beat down that he doesn't do much without her say so. I'm just glad I got out of there when I did. The way she treats her children is horrible. We're only as good as gets her positive attention. If we do anything that reflects badly on her it's the end of the world. If she's upset with anyone everyone in her vicinity gets the backlash. She was never physically abusive, every time I got hit I deserved it. But she did a number on all of us emotionally. I think my brother will be alright, but my sister seams to be following right in our mothers footsteps.  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:57 am
My baby, Cracker, had food allergies. He was allergic to Iams Catfood and scratched himself bloody and bald under his chin before we figured out the issue. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:20 am
I just got ******** told to go test something with science.

With.

Science.

That thing was CPG no less.

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:20 am
Aino Ailill
My baby, Cracker, had food allergies. He was allergic to Iams Catfood and scratched himself bloody and bald under his chin before we figured out the issue. sad

Food allergies are rough. There are so many things they can be alergic to it can be hard to pin point. Coke's was fairly easy, corn. Removed the corn and she was fine. Stoped scratching, her fur started growing back. As soon as the bag of corn free I had bought ran out she went right back to the trash she had been feeding stressed

I swear the next time my mother does anything like this I'm reporting her. I'd even testify against her.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games