Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:30 am
Redera Issun
Aquos Dragoa

Everything looks good. Except you only start out with one basic weapon, unless they are basic dual weapons like nunchakus, knuckle dusters, tonfas, etc.

They are basic dual weapons. They are used as pairs. o .o  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:34 am
Aquos Dragoa
Redera Issun
Aquos Dragoa

Everything looks good. Except you only start out with one basic weapon, unless they are basic dual weapons like nunchakus, knuckle dusters, tonfas, etc.

They are basic dual weapons. They are used as pairs. o .o

LMAO Oops~
Checked TMNT and remembered that Sai's were that. I thought they were like short katanas or something for a day. ~ Thanks for checking on that.
Approved.  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BlackoutTendencies

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:48 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Cyrus Reed
Nickname: N/A

Birthdate: Dec. 11

Height: 6 foot
Weight: 154 pounds

Nindo: "True power lies in skill."
Personality: When people look at Cyrus they often think of a pretty boy type of person. While he is pretty much a pretty boy, his life of training does allow him to get serious at times. Not being born from one of the many "amazing" bloodline lines, he often jokes about how having bloodlines are over rated these days and that people who relay on them are weak. He's usually dressed to impress and likes to go after what he wants.

Village: Otogakure
First Class: Bukijutsu
Second Class: Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬

Chakra Pool: 175
Stamina Pool: 325
Chakra Element: Fuuton and Katon
Chakra Color: Blue
Chakra Materialization: Takes the form of a kind of mist that flows and whips around him like its in a wind.

Strengths:
• Taijutsu
• Bukijutsu
Weaknesses:
• Long Rang combat
• Conflict between being a proper warrior and doing what he wants to do. This can make him over think and sometimes hesitate or rush things.
Fears:
• Letting his family down.
• Being without a weapon or unable to preform taijutsu.

Class Disciplines :
• Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Brawler: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body vastly increases your flexibility and reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques one [1] post faster

Personal Attributes:
• Years of Training: Due to a devotion to the physical arts, Cyrus can learn one extra Bukijutsu style.
• Power of the Warrior: Rigorous styles only take up one slot.
• Weapons Dealer: Cyrus get's 15% off any form of weapon that he buys from a store.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両{0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02
• Free Customs: : 00/02

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Family Sword
Weapon Range: 3 and a half feet
Weapon Weight: 3 pounds
Weapon Location: On right hip

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Kunai x10
• Shuriken x17
• Windmill Shuriken x3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Katon

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Konohagakure no Taijutsu
• Stage One

Kumogakure no Taijutsu
• Stage One

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Shunkan no Hagane
• Stage One

Shigure Souen
• Stage One

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Cyrus was born into a long line of Buki and Taijutsu users. As such he was pressured from day one to honor and follow in the steps of the men of his family before him. He was raised that honor and honesty were the top values in the world. However, as with most kids, Cyrus wanted to go his own way. When he was old enough, he finally convinced his parents to send him to the ninja academy. During his time there, he found that people picked on him for not having a bloodline. After a while though, Cyrus came to believe that fancy bloodlines were only used by cowards. He believe that skill overthrew the advantage that a bloodline gained and wanted to show everyone that he met.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:13 pm
BlackoutTendencies

Got to talk to you about your personal attribute real quick
1:It's my opinion that gaining two extra styles slots is way too much, and for free nevertheless. If you want you can reduce it to 1 extra style slot to either Buki or tai and I will accept.
2: This one is okay but keep in mind you can only learn 1 rigourous style from buki OR tai, so if you learn one is Buki you cannot learn one in Tai and vice versa.
2: Does this one say you get 15 percent off the weapon cost or?  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

BlackoutTendencies

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:22 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
BlackoutTendencies

1:It's my opinion that gaining two extra styles slots is way too much, and for free nevertheless. If you want you can reduce it to 1 extra style slot to either Buki or tai and I will accept.
2: This one is okay but keep in mind you can only learn 1 rigourous style from buki OR tai, so if you learn one is Buki you cannot learn one in Tai and vice versa.

1. Kai Takahashi Dun and Flash_Me Tricks were allowed to gain two styles. They were told though one at chuunin and jounin. I thought I would give both at chuunin a shot but if I have to do one at chuunin and jounin I will.
2. That's perfectly fine and I will keep that in mind! c:
3. Yeah it is suppose to be 15% off. XD Didn't proof read. Silly me. Like when she travels to a shop, she can buy like any weapon be it a main weapon or the throwing weapon packs at 15% off their original price.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:30 pm
BlackoutTendencies
Grand Chevalier Haji
BlackoutTendencies

1. Kai Takahashi Dun and Flash_Me Tricks were allowed to gain two styles. They were told though one at chuunin and jounin. I thought I would give both at chuunin a shot but if I have to do one at chuunin and jounin I will.
2. That's perfectly fine and I will keep that in mind! c:
3. Yeah it is suppose to be 15% off. XD Didn't proof read. Silly me. Like when she travels to a shop, she can buy like any weapon be it a main weapon or the throwing weapon packs at 15% off their original price.

I realize that they were allowed to do so but I think it was a mistake to allow it. Because styles even though its one contain many techniques, we wouldn't allow someone to have a personal attribute that gives them 40 extra technique slots. For the moment edit it to only one style slot, I'm gonna talk to the other mods and see where we are gonna stand on this. If they decide to allow two style slots I'll let you know.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

BlackoutTendencies

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:33 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

Alrighty. c: I edited it to one extra buki. smile

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:42 pm
BlackoutTendencies
Grand Chevalier Haji

Alrighty. c: I edited it to one extra buki. smile

Alright approved, Have fun~  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:58 pm
This Profile was designed and spoken of with Azeiel the Fallen and brought earlier to the Attention of Chevalier, it is in effect a resurrection of a character I ran here in the time before real life and a worsening situation of Epilepsy caught up with me forcing me to withdraw from many of my activities. All Autoranks and amount of Jutsu were first cleared by Azeiel.

User Image
Full Name: Masahiro Hama Hatake
Nickname: -None Developed-

Birthdate: 3/27

Height: 6'
Weight: 200lbs

Nindo: "The miracle is in the execution"
Personality: Often seen as silent, somber, or pensive. His Way between battle and civil life is vastly different. In battle he is the strategist, the man who thinks first and rushes in later, though he gives little time for philosophy to his opponents. In the ways of civility he is one to strategize nonetheless, yet philosophy comes to him first, and battle or heated nature comes secondary.

Village: Konohagakure (Leaf)
First Class: Mystic Hero Bukijutsu
Second Class: Thoroughbred Bloodline

Bloodline: Hatake

Chakra Pool: 430
Stamina Pool: 405
Chakra Element: Lightning, Earth
Chakra Color: White
Chakra Materialization: Sparks and Lines of silver-white lightning around my frame.

Strengths:
• Close Combat
• Teamwork
Weaknesses:
• Elemental Weakness, Fuuton
• Quick to make Enemies
Fears:
• Being Eaten Alive By Locusts
• Betraying A Loved One

Class Disciplines :
• Mythic Hero
• Thoroughbred
Reductions:
• Learns Bukijutsu 4 Posts Faster.
• Learns Bloodline Techniques 2 Posts Faster.
• Hatake Affinity: Learns Raiton 1 Post Faster
Personal Attributes:
• 1 Additional Taijutsu
• 1 Additional Bukijutsu

Ryo:
AC:

Missions Complete:

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 08 / 14
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 05
• Taijutsu Styles: : 01 / 02 (3 with Personal Attribute)
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 01 / 04 (5 w/ Personal Attribute)

Weapon Type: Sakabato [Reverse Blade Katana]
Weapon Range:
• Overall Length: 43"
• Blade Length (edge): 30"
• Arm Reach: 25"
• Overall Range: 62"
Weapon Weight: ~5lbs
Weapon Location:
• Left Hip, Worn as Standard Katana

Summoning Type: [Pending Update]
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• Konohagakure Flak Jacket
• 5 Senbon
• 5 Kunai
• 5 Shuriken
• 5 Fūma Shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton
• Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ]
•Seidenki Ito no Jutsu [ Static Strings Technique ]
•Raikou Henge no Jutsu [ Lightning Transformation Technique ]
•Raikou Hitofuki no Jutsu [ Lightning Blast Technique ]
•Dendou Hebi no Jutsu [ Electric Snake Technique ]

Doton
• Tsuchi Tou Tou [ Swift Earth ]
•Daisan no Me [ The Third Eye ]
•Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu [ Double Suicide Decapitation Technique ]

Hatake Bloodline
• Raiton: Shiroi Yaiba (Lightning Release: White Blade)
Rank - D
•Raiton: Shiroi Yari (Lightning Release: White Spear)
Rank - D
•Raiton: Tanto Yaiba (Lightning Release: Tanto Blade)
Rank - C
•Raiton: Hatake (Lightning Release: Scarecrow)
Rank - B
•Chidori Sai (One Thousand Birds Cut)
Rank - B
•Shiroi Chidori (One Thousand White Birds)
Rank - A

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Mirror Image
• ___S t a g e O n e [1]
Side Image
Complex :: Rank E

___S t a g e T w o [2]
Delayed Punch
Complex :: Rank D

___S t a g e T h r e e [3]
Triple Kick
Complex :: Rank C
Counter Clone
Falling Punch

___S t a g e F o u r [4]
Rising Barrage
Complex :: Rank B
Knee Combination
After-Wall
Shadow’s Dash
False Cyclone

___S t a g e F i v e [5]
Cyclone Breach
Simple :: Rank A
Unknown Attacker
Complex :: Rank A

___S t a g e S i x [6]
Spider’s Red Flurry
Complex::Rank S

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Tetsu no Ryu

___S t a g e O n e [1]
Iaidō
Simple :: Rank E
A Decade of Peace
Ryūtsuisen [ Dragon Hammer Strike ]

___S t a g e T w o [2]
Ryūtsuisen: Zan [ Dragon Hammer Strike: Tragedy ]
Simple :: Rank D
Turning Swallow Cut
Chakra Scabbard
Complex :: Rank D (Varies)
Twin Dragon Strike
Twin Dragon Strike: Lightning

Form Manipulation
Pressure Wave
Drying Pole

___S t a g e F o u r [4]
Hachiware [ Helmet Breaker ]
Two As One

___S t a g e F i v e [5]
Many as One
Divine Scabbard

___S t a g e S i x [6]
Kamikaze [ Divine Wind ]
Complex :: Rank S

Masahiro was born among the Hatake during mass unrest, between not only the Hatake and the Konoha village, but between the members of his own clan. His father was not accepted by the head of the clan, while his mother refused to submit to what her elders said. Many threats of being put up for adoption or being murdered for being a b*****d child to the family followed him, something he took personally and quickly to heart. Believing it was his mother‘s poor education that made the family view him in such a light he took quickly to his own education, and majoring in philosophical arts when not in the base curriculum of the Shinobi way. Despite some of his family‘s wishes he did attend the academy within the Konohagakure, and at the age of graduation faced many further grueling tests as he was picked on by other students who were both afraid of his gifts, as well as jealous of his broad knowledge. The years before had lead him to becoming more of an introvert, focusing solely on his own growth, yet when he was paired up with a new team and a new instructor he found the true value of teamwork.

This change in his life would forever mold him into the kind of man he was to become. While still introverted he respected and knew full-well the value of the team, as well as the joys one could find in putting others before themselves. This lead his growth with his team to fever pitches, until the day they each went their separate ways, still to come in contact with each other on a regular basis. He had never, and would never, have forgotten the lessons he learned with them, and soon found himself wanting to pass this kind of growth onto the students in Konohagakure, even to the point of attempting to patch over his clan reputation with the Kage and the village as a whole. Some didn‘t fully accept his new ideals.

Two years into instruction he found himself quickly at ends with other members of the village, some who went as far as to call him out on daily occurrences, for little reason other than some minor slight. Which as it happens, oftentimes never even existed, but served their purpose of challenging a long time rival. Masahiro did his best to overcome this adversity, yet in due time he found himself being struck in a four-way pincer between old school rivalries, and soon was delivered, in short order, to the Konoha medical center. Spending several months in a critical state and overcoming a bout of temporary amnesia he awoke to the world, attempting to rediscover himself, his footsteps, and his loyalties to the Hokage. After several years back to the world he rediscovered who he was, he took the time and presence of self to venture out, striking 3 years of study outside of the village. To learn the ways and control of a true Shinobi, while centering his mind on the two things he had left, Konohagakure and the Tetsu no Ryu Sword Art. He only returned to the village as he found the proper accord for both.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:27 am
Upon further reference and debate with a few of the crew we have agreed that jounin is best. Please make adjustments accordingly.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:08 pm
User Image
Full Name: Koan Uchiha
Nickname: The Uchiha Princess

Birthdate: February

Height: 4'11
Weight: 60 Lbs

Nindo: "People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality""
Personality: A genjutsu prodigy, Koan was sadistic, manipulative, and obsessed with power. She is a very skilled strategist though harbors deep mental instabilities, believing her mother loved Miki more than her. Raised by her father in an environment without a mother-figure, Koan had to be nothing less than perfect in her father's eyes. She relentlessly drilles herself toward perfection and settles for nothing less from herself or those who serve her. She believes that power and domination are what makes a person strong. She has absolute confidence in her "divine right to rule" which she believes she was born with. She has neither pity nor mercy toward those she marks as treasonous or inferior. As one who wants nothing less than absolute control, she likewise has remarkable control of herself, seemingly always able to react to any situation at a moment's notice, never losing her composure. Though more often than not she uses her harsh mentality as a way to cover and hid the one thing she truly wants more than power.... With her father being the only person to truly teach her over time she has become much like him even though she wishes she couldn't and doesn't understand why she feels the way she feels sometimes.

Village: Konohagakure
First Class: Genjutsu
Second Class: Genjutsu

Chakra Pool: 470
Stamina Pool: 30
Chakra Element: Raiton
Chakra Color: Purple
Chakra Materialization: Butterflies form out of the chakra that streams off her.

Strengths:
• Tactics
• Genjutsu
Weaknesses:
• Low Physical Strength
• Hand to Hand combat

Fears:
• Things she cant understand
• Being beaten at her own game

Class Disciplines :
• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.

• Mental Defenses: The user is more aware of how a genjutsu affects the mind, making them more aware and able to detect genjutsu and thus more resistant to it. Increases genjutsu detection, and reduces Kai cost by 1 rank.
Reductions:
• Learns Genjutsu one post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Shocking: By sacrificing her second element Koan can further concentrate on increasing her proficiency with Raiton by granting an additional seven[7] ninjutsu slots.
• Tactician: Learns Genjutsu one post faster.

Ryo:
AC: 0000000

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 15
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 16
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Weapon Type: Kunai
Weapon Range: 5-20 Ft
Weapon Weight: Approximately 2-5 lbs
Weapon Location: holster in her right and left sleeves

• Kunai: 10
• Shuriken: 10
• Flash Tags: 7
• Smoke Bombs: 3

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

---- The sins of the father -----
Koans life from the very start has been one of grooming and training. Her fathers high rank and status meant she had to be the example of a perfect Uchiha woman. Koan grew up in the riches, the splendor, and the privileges of high society. Her sharp wits and the fact that she was a genjutsu prodigy gained her great attention and acclaim with her father quickly made her Keins favorite child. Her father began raising her as his true heir from an early stage, taking her into his confidence and educating her in politics, while on the other hand neglecting Miki. She later attended the Konohagakure ninja academy where she was yet again recognized as an genjutsu prodigy upon graduation .Even though she is only eight years old, Koan displayed her natural talents, along with her tendency for malice and perfection.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:18 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
User Image
Full Name: Koan Uchiha
Nickname: The Uchiha Princess

Birthdate: February

Height: 4'11
Weight: 60 Lbs

Nindo: "People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality""
Personality: A genjutsu prodigy, Koan was sadistic, manipulative, and obsessed with power. She is a very skilled strategist though harbors deep mental instabilities, believing her mother loved Miki more than her. Raised by her father in an environment without a mother-figure, Koan had to be nothing less than perfect in her father's eyes. She relentlessly drilles herself toward perfection and settles for nothing less from herself or those who serve her. She believes that power and domination are what makes a person strong. She has absolute confidence in her "divine right to rule" which she believes she was born with. She has neither pity nor mercy toward those she marks as treasonous or inferior. As one who wants nothing less than absolute control, she likewise has remarkable control of herself, seemingly always able to react to any situation at a moment's notice, never losing her composure. Though more often than not she uses her harsh mentality as a way to cover and hid the one thing she truly wants more than power.... With her father being the only person to truly teach her over time she has become much like him even though she wishes she couldn't and doesn't understand why she feels the way she feels sometimes.

Village: Konohagakure
First Class: Genjutsu
Second Class: Genjutsu

Chakra Pool: 470
Stamina Pool: 30
Chakra Element: Raiton
Chakra Color: Purple
Chakra Materialization: Butterflies form out of the chakra that streams off her.

Strengths:
• Tactics
• Genjutsu
Weaknesses:
• Low Physical Strength
• Hand to Hand combat

Fears:
• Things she cant understand

Class Disciplines :
• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.

• Mental Defenses: The user is more aware of how a genjutsu affects the mind, making them more aware and able to detect genjutsu and thus more resistant to it. Increases genjutsu detection, and reduces Kai cost by 1 rank.
Reductions:
• Learns Genjutsu one post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Shocking: By sacrificing her second element Koan can further concentrate on increasing her proficiency with Raiton by granting an additional seven[7] ninjutsu slots.
• Tactician: Learns Genjutsu one post faster.

Ryo:
AC: 0000000

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 15
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 16
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Weapon Type: Kunai
Weapon Range: 5-20 Ft
Weapon Weight: Approximately 2-5 lbs
Weapon Location: holster in her right and left sleeves

• Kunai: 10
• Shuriken: 10
• Flash Tags: 7
• Smoke Bombs: 3

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

---- The sins of the father -----
Koans life from the very start has been one of grooming and training. Her fathers high rank and status meant she had to be the example of a perfect Uchiha woman. Koan grew up in the riches, the splendor, and the privileges of high society. Her sharp wits and the fact that she was a genjutsu prodigy gained her great attention and acclaim with her father quickly made her Keins favorite child. Her father began raising her as his true heir from an early stage, taking her into his confidence and educating her in politics, while on the other hand neglecting Miki. She later attended the Konohagakure ninja academy where she was yet again recognized as an genjutsu prodigy upon graduation .Even though she is only eight years old, Koan displayed her natural talents, along with her tendency for malice and perfection.

Approved and such, add a fear though  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:51 pm
Made the required Adjustments:

User Image

Personality: Often seen as silent, somber, or pensive. His Way between battle and civil life is vastly different. In battle he is the strategist, the man who thinks first and rushes in later, though he gives little time for philosophy to his opponents. In the ways of civility he is one to strategize nonetheless, yet philosophy comes to him first, and battle or heated nature comes secondary.

Chakra Pool: 370
Stamina Pool: 350
Chakra Materialization: Sparks and Lines of silver-white lightning around my frame.

Strengths:
• Close Combat
• Teamwork
Weaknesses:
• Quick to make Enemies
Fears:
• Betraying A Loved One

Class Disciplines :
• Mythic Hero
• Thoroughbred
Reductions:
• Learns Bukijutsu 3 Posts Faster.
Personal Attributes:
• 1 Additional Taijutsu
• 1 Additional Bukijutsu

Ryo:
AC:

Missions Complete:

• Ninjutsu : : 08 / 11
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Taijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01 (2 with Personal Attribute)

Weapon Range:
Weapon Location:

Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• 5 Senbon
• 5 Kunai
• 5 Shuriken
• 5 Fūma Shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Doton

Hatake Bloodline
Rank - D
Rank - D
Rank - C
Rank - B
Rank - B
Rank - A

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Mirror Image
• ___S t a g e O n e [1]
Side Image

___S t a g e T w o [2]
Delayed Punch

Triple Kick
Counter Clone
Falling Punch

___S t a g e F o u r [4]
Rising Barrage
Knee Combination
After-Wall
Shadow’s Dash
False Cyclone

___S t a g e F i v e [5]
Cyclone Breach
Unknown Attacker

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Tetsu no Ryu

___S t a g e O n e [1]
Iaidō
A Decade of Peace

___S t a g e T w o [2]
Turning Swallow Cut
Chakra Scabbard
Twin Dragon Strike

Form Manipulation
Pressure Wave
Drying Pole

___S t a g e F o u r [4]
Two As One

___S t a g e F i v e [5]
Many as One
Divine Scabbard

___S t a g e S i x [6]
Kamikaze [ Divine Wind ]

Masahiro was born among the Hatake during mass unrest, between not only the Hatake and the Konoha village, but between the members of his own clan. His father was not accepted by the head of the clan, while his mother refused to submit to what her elders said. Many threats of being put up for adoption or being murdered for being a b*****d child to the family followed him, something he took personally and quickly to heart. Believing it was his mother‘s poor education that made the family view him in such a light he took quickly to his own education, and majoring in philosophical arts when not in the base curriculum of the Shinobi way. Despite some of his family‘s wishes he did attend the academy within the Konohagakure, and at the age of graduation faced many further grueling tests as he was picked on by other students who were both afraid of his gifts, as well as jealous of his broad knowledge. The years before had lead him to becoming more of an introvert, focusing solely on his own growth, yet when he was paired up with a new team and a new instructor he found the true value of teamwork.

This change in his life would forever mold him into the kind of man he was to become. While still introverted he respected and knew full-well the value of the team, as well as the joys one could find in putting others before themselves. This lead his growth with his team to fever pitches, until the day they each went their separate ways, still to come in contact with each other on a regular basis. He had never, and would never, have forgotten the lessons he learned with them, and soon found himself wanting to pass this kind of growth onto the students in Konohagakure, even to the point of attempting to patch over his clan reputation with the Kage and the village as a whole. Some didn‘t fully accept his new ideals.

Two years into instruction he found himself quickly at ends with other members of the village, some who went as far as to call him out on daily occurrences, for little reason other than some minor slight. Which as it happens, oftentimes never even existed, but served their purpose of challenging a long time rival. Masahiro did his best to overcome this adversity, yet in due time he found himself being struck in a four-way pincer between old school rivalries, and soon was delivered, in short order, to the Konoha medical center. Spending several months in a critical state and overcoming a bout of temporary amnesia he awoke to the world, attempting to rediscover himself, his footsteps, and his loyalties to the Hokage. After several years back to the world he rediscovered who he was, he took the time and presence of self to venture out, striking 3 years of study outside of the village. To learn the ways and control of a true Shinobi, while centering his mind on the two things he had left, Konohagakure and the Tetsu no Ryu Sword Art. He only returned to the village as he found the proper accord for both.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:19 pm
Wolfe Nailo

User Image

Strengths:
• Close Combat
• Teamwork
Weaknesses:
• Quick to make Enemies
Fears:
• Betraying A Loved One

Class Disciplines :
• Mythic Hero
• Thoroughbred
Reductions:
Personal Attributes:
• 1 Additional Taijutsu
• 1 Additional Bukijutsu

Ryo:
AC:

Missions Complete:

Weapon Range:
Weapon Location:

Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• 5 Senbon
• 5 Kunai
• 5 Shuriken
• 5 Fūma Shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Doton

Hatake Bloodline
Rank - D
Rank - D
Rank - C
Rank - B
Rank - B
Rank - A

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Mirror Image
• ___S t a g e O n e [1]
Side Image

___S t a g e T w o [2]
Delayed Punch

Triple Kick
Counter Clone
Falling Punch

___S t a g e F o u r [4]
Rising Barrage
Knee Combination
After-Wall
Shadow’s Dash
False Cyclone

___S t a g e F i v e [5]
Cyclone Breach
Unknown Attacker

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Tetsu no Ryu

___S t a g e O n e [1]
Iaidō
A Decade of Peace

___S t a g e T w o [2]
Turning Swallow Cut
Chakra Scabbard
Twin Dragon Strike

Form Manipulation
Pressure Wave
Drying Pole

___S t a g e F o u r [4]
Two As One

___S t a g e F i v e [5]
Many as One
Divine Scabbard

___S t a g e S i x [6]
Kamikaze [ Divine Wind ]

Approved with the modifications  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:39 am
Wolfe Nailo

User Image

Strengths:
• Close Combat
• Teamwork
Weaknesses:
• Quick to make Enemies
Fears:
• Betraying A Loved One

Class Disciplines :
• Mythic Hero
• Thoroughbred
Reductions:
Personal Attributes:
• 1 Additional Taijutsu
• 1 Additional Bukijutsu

Ryo:
AC:

Missions Complete:

Weapon Range:
Weapon Location:

Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• 5 Senbon
• 5 Kunai
• 5 Shuriken
• 5 Fūma Shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Doton

Hatake Bloodline
Rank - D
Rank - D
Rank - C
Rank - B
Rank - B
Rank - A

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Mirror Image
• ___S t a g e O n e [1]
Side Image

___S t a g e T w o [2]
Delayed Punch

Triple Kick
Counter Clone
Falling Punch

___S t a g e F o u r [4]
Rising Barrage
Knee Combination
After-Wall
Shadow’s Dash
False Cyclone

___S t a g e F i v e [5]
Cyclone Breach
Unknown Attacker

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Tetsu no Ryu

___S t a g e O n e [1]
Iaidō
A Decade of Peace

___S t a g e T w o [2]
Turning Swallow Cut
Chakra Scabbard
Twin Dragon Strike

Form Manipulation
Pressure Wave
Drying Pole

___S t a g e F o u r [4]
Two As One

___S t a g e F i v e [5]
Many as One
Divine Scabbard

___S t a g e S i x [6]
Kamikaze [ Divine Wind ]

I will seek to add one additional clause, that you only are allowed to auto know up to chunnin, meaning you must train at least you jounin increases. This will allow you to 1: interact with additional ninja as they train 2: have some form of anchoring into your village instead of immediately appearing 3. get some posting in before you ask your kage about missions and stuff  
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games