Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:34 pm
Returning to his office, he finds nothing in the machine and no records in his box. Mother Puckers! What kind of Micky Mouse Racket are they running? He leaves his office, stopping in at the gym for a long workout with the weights. After his first reps, he's still overly irritated so he does a second round, wearing himself out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:41 pm
(( I had a feeling that TES was going to run! blaugh ))

*Watching TES's attempt to turn the car around was a bit of a surprise, but when the car ended up crashing through the railing and stopping in the field, all he could think about were the passengers inside.*

What in the world is TES trying to do?! There's others in the car with him! Showcase! Pull over to the side!
scream *The cruiser that was behind them pulls up along side the road and the officer inside jumps out, drawing his gun*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:42 pm
((Don't shoot him! Think of what that would do to Ryzan! crying ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:43 pm
*Cops arrive at the scene of the vehicle in the tall grass and see 3 people passed out. They radio for an ambulance so the three can be taken to the hospital. More law enforcement officers start to search the tall grass, but they are unable to find the dark elf suspect. ninja *

Looks like we lost the dark elf, Sir. sweatdrop  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:48 pm
(( twisted xp Take that, coppers!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:15 pm
{{Made a small edit to my last post so that I robbed all three of my hostages ninja You two feel free to bring yourselves up to date. I'm going to be busy with Ryzan for a bit I think.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:16 pm
(( Stupid Gaia! Locked me out! stressed ))

Hmm, I see that. Well, at least we got dame back, along with the other two. And I'm sure TES will show up sooner or later. I doubt very much that he would just up and leave Ryzan like this.

Edit.
stressed *Oh man! Ryzan ... poor guy! He didn't mean for him to get injured by the door during his pursuit of TES kidnapping dame! He's got a major mess to clean up now!* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:20 pm
Well, I'm going to go and try and get all the paperwork done on this disaster. stressed It may take me a day or two. I'm going to have to bring this busted car back to the precinct and probably get chewed out for that one. stressed

See you later, Sir.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:33 pm
(( I take it they're already back, perhaps at the station? Man, talk about time-lapsed here! xd ))

Alright Partner. I'd better head back home and do some damage control there.
*He exits the scene and heads back home* neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:51 pm
After his long workout and finally feeling more clear-headed, he returns home, tripping over an envelope that's been shoved through his mail slot. He picks up the package and looks at the hand-writing, smiles. Though he still has nothing from the prosecutors office, his assistant has managed to dig up a few items. Some of the names stand out clearly, and his eyes narrow. Corrupted vice cops, damn it all. He's still unsure how the two working the case now came to find it on their desks, but hopefully they aren't part of the vice game. A throbbing starts in his head as he remembers how quickly the brotherhood closes ranks to protect their own. He makes a mental note to place a call to an old friend, a retired Police Chief, knowing the man will give him good advice, with a good sense of humor to wash it down. He smiles, remembering the fatherly figure, ready with sound advice, his sense of humor evident in the number of little pig figurines set out around his office. He walks to the fridge, pulling out a cold beer and setting it on the table as he lays out the papers.

((Will see if I can Channel the retired officer, sends him spirithugs and hopes he's enjoying his second retirement. ))  

Harvest Moon Child

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:23 am
*A package arrives at Dec's and Bonnie's residence. The address label was printed out and the postage indicates it was mailed from Aekea. On the side of the box, there's a sticker advertisement for Sam's Body & Parts. Inside, there's Bonnie's purse, a pair of shoes, Dec's wallet, and a folded, wrinkled bag containing some of dame's personal things. Everything seems to still be there, though Bonnie's purse has a few loose amethysts and a platinum coin inside, as well as a note which reads the following:*

Tes' Note to Dec & Bonnie
I know this probably won't cover everything, but it's all I can afford to hand over at this moment. If you need anything else, just ask Ryzan. Remember to keep your hands and lips to yourself if you do talk to him, Dec stare

Be sure to contact this place about your car and I'll take care of the bill. I think I got a little carried away with the whole "kidnap dame" thing. I didn't mean wreck your car from it. If you're worried about your money and whatnot, I assure you it's all there. Was just trying to ensure none of those dirty coppers decided to confiscate something as "evidence" and put you through a mountain of paperwork to try to get it back, only to find out it has somehow been "misplaced".

-Tes

*On the bottom corner of the paper is the SBP logo as well as the phrases, "Come check out Sam's Body & Parts! You won't be disappointed!"*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:18 pm
After a long night going through the materials his assistant had dropped in his mail slot, he'd fallen asleep with his head on the table. When he woke with a start, it was morning and his neck was kinked. Taking a hot shower offered little relief, and he'd cursed his necktie, wishing once again he didn't have to wear one. When he finished dressing, he packed his briefcase, downed a protein shake and headed out the door. Checking in with the office, he didn't have any early clients and wasn't due in court until afternoon. He headed over to Lily's Pad to see if he could get an appointment with the chiropractor.  

Harvest Moon Child

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:51 pm
dame and Bonnie has sustained some injuries from the car chase. Dec was mostly fine, but was kept overnight the first night for observation. Dec continued to stay in the hospital after being released because of dame and Bonnie. Because Bonnie had been injured already and her arm had been injured again from the chase, she was kept for three nights - observation and to redress her wounds, made sure she had no side effects from whatever knocked her out and various other reasons. She also had a good sized goose egg on her head but thankfully it was nothing serious. dame had minor injuries but she also had head trauma. They also found out she was dehydrated badly and, probably because of the current stress, her body was overly tired. She slept almost the three whole days, waking up only briefly. They had put her own fluids because of the dehydration and because she wouldn't or couldn't wake up long enough to eat.

Because her family doctor had been going to volunteer at the children's ward when the trio had been rushed into the ER, he recognized dame off the bat and had informed the hospital staff of more than they would have known if he hadn't of been around. He told them about her kidney disease and other important things. Doctor James Thompson had also spent as many hours as he could in the hospital with dame over the past three days. He had known dame her entire life. He was there when she was born, being the one that delivered her.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:13 pm
dame slowly opens her eyes and blinks, looking around. She knows she's in the hospital. dame takes a deep breath and slowly sits up. Not seeing anyone around at the moment, she sighs again and rummages through the bedside table, opening the drawer and searching for a phonebook. Her voice is hoarse when she speaks, " rolleyes Bible, notepad...matches... neutral What the hell is this? mad A hotel?! stressed Ah ha! Gotcha." She pulls out the phonebook and searches for the MW's number. Finding it, she grabs the landline and pulls the phone towards her and onto her lap. dame finds the number again, placing one finger on it, then picks up the receiver and dials the number, letting it ring, hoping someone is in the bar. With her cell phone gone missing, she has no one's numbers.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:48 pm
dame tries not to cry when Kat says she'll try and gets off the phone with her. She puts the phone back on the table and then curls in a ball. Without access to her phone, she cannot tell if he tried to contact her or not. cry She really misses him. dame sniffs, and clutches the extra pillow, bringing it down to curl around, squeezing her eyes shut, "Please, Flame...I need you. "Please come home..."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games