Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:50 am
Ears perk up, "Karaoke?! AHHHHHHHHHH!" the demented 3rd year ran around yelling her head off.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:02 am
your tears dont fall..

lonnie giggles and sings louder

User Image

..they CRASH around me

iLonnie

b e a r - c h o o

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:45 pm
Rayne ferociously bobs her head to the music.
"KARAOKE!! ><" she sings louder than lonnie and dances around the hall.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:08 am
your tears dont fall..

lonnie smiles at rayne's..enthusiasm rolleyes
she claps her hands and taps her feet in time to the music,giving her voice a rest

User Image

..they CRASH around me

iLonnie

Drew Thirte3n

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:54 am
Carrigan entered the Great Hall after a moment of long consideration outside the tall doors. He opened them with some difficulty and stepped in, his stomache growling and his legs finally awake from taking him down several corridors and flights of stairs. He was immediately faced with what he would personally consider pandemonium, although everyone present were quite unconcerned. There was a lot of dancing and singing, and the food at the Slytherin table had been turned green by a charm of some sort-- Carrigan really didn't know.

He stood, somewhat stunned, in the entrance of the Great Hall for what felt like hours before realizing they'd end up staring if he didn't do anything, and so he headed for the Ravenclaw table, trusting Miranda to catch up eventually. He hoped he hadn't startled her or anything with his abrupt change of heart; he was already beginning to regret it. The boy felt slightly ill in his head; dizzy. He sat himself tensely at the Ravenclaw table, a considerable distance between him and any other students.

Carrigan didn't even bother grabbing some food just yet, even though he had little time to spare. He felt deafened by the conversation going on around him, the singing, the screaming, the owls sitting with their owners even after the Post for the morning had arrived. He held himself taught, eying any other students warily from the corner of his eye in the case that they tried to approach him. He wasn't sure how many more 'encounters' he could handle. Carrigan kept his hands clasped and on his lap, knuckles white from holding them so tightly, and crossed his legs at the ankle, keeping his face down.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:03 pm
Sapphire Elf pops literally into the great hall to see what happens here when the term ends...*pop*. She looks around the bright and sunny Great Hall at all the din and motion. She decides to observe the festivities quietly from a corner of the room, she is very shy and is not sure about whether she would be welcomed in to join with the crowd. She is standing quietly behind a large dragon sculpture, enraptured by all of the "goings on". She then decides to have some fun. She begins to make large plates of food float around the room serving all of the masters and misses, teachers and creatures. *thinking to herself* "I am going to misses all of the masters and misses until they return for spring term. *sniffles* It's a good thing that it won't be long before it starts."  

Sapphire_Sorceress75

Schnerkel

Adventuring Flame

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:06 pm
(I figured I would still post as a House Elf in here seeing as I technically would not be sorted until the next term. Since I had already posted in the Gryffindor common room I thought I would mention this here before I started...I hope that's not too much of a problem. confused )

For a few moments after Schnerkel reentered the Great Hall, she stood there wondering what to do with herself. She still did not feel completely comfortable socializing with the students, but she could not find much to clean at this point - the masters and mistresses were doing a pretty fine job of not making a mess so far. Her natural instinct was to leave, as she still felt that a good elf should not be seen or heard, but when she heard some of the mistresses start to sing she could not help but feel calmed by it all.

It was then that she noticed she was not the only elf in the room. "Hey Sapphire!" Schnerkel chirped as she noticed the other elf behind a dragon sculpture. She smiled at how she was passing the food out to all of the mistresses and masters, but unfortunately she still could not find much to do. As she scanned th room once more an incredibly pleasent sight came in her view. "Von!" she squeaked out as loudly as a house elf could, "I didn't notice you were here!" Schnerkel grinned at her friend and hoped that Von was not too busy to talk to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:15 pm
Miranda finally reached the bottom of the stairs. 'Oh my god!" She thought to herself, "Didn't they ever think of installing an elevator in this place??"

Hearing the roar comming from the Great hall suddenly made her remember, it was the end of term feast. How stupid of her. It turns out that she didn;t have to wake Carrigan up after all. She would have to appologise for that when she got in.

If she got in.

She was amased at the sheer size of the doors. She hadn't noticed before, because she had always been reading when she walked in, but now it was clear. And all the beautiful carvings and things on it. "I wonder how long it took to do that?" She asked herself.

But she didn't think her stomach could take any more of the delicious smells coming from the door, and she pushed it open.

Miranda saw Carrigan at the Ravenclaw table, but walked behind the Slytherin table and around the Huffelpuff table instead. She had a plan...

She snuck up behind him, waited a moment, and pounced, embracig him in a huge hug and yelling "HI!!!". giggling, she sat down next to him.

"That was for how weird you acted in the Common Room." She said with a smile.

mirmirfied5

Drew Thirte3n

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:30 pm
Carrigan's heart jumped straight into his throat mere seconds before Miranda's arms crashed around him. He had felt her presence just as she pounced on him, allowing him no time to tense or prepare himself for contact... again. He started violently and yelped in a manner he was quite embarrassed to voice, his hands unclasping and going to grip the edge of the table, white knuckled. Miranda's voice sounded in his ear, an exuberant hello. He stayed tense even after she released him and sat down at his side.

He gazed at her sidelong, not turning his face to her in order to hide the crimson flush-- caused both by her and his embarassment over exlaiming in shock-- behind his black and blue bangs. He heard her explanation for her actions and winced slightly, making a noise in his throat. Yes, he was definitely regretting his attempt to be a normal teen. Eccentricites were more his thing, it would seem. "Yes, well--" he said stiffly, turning his head the slightest amount. "I won't be doing it again, I promise you." Here, he hesitated, but continued on anyway, figuring things couldn't possibly get more awkward between them as it was. "You prefer me as a quiet recluse?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:44 pm
"Well, it's not that I prefer you- Umm, I-" she couldn't believe that she, of all people, was stuttering. She stopped herslf, and took a beap breath. "I would just like it if you would be yourself. No more pretending youre normal. Promise? Don't force yourslf into thinking you have to be like me. Trust me, I'm no where close to normal." she stopped , but realised that she hadden't actually answered his question, and continued. "To tell you the truth, I do like the quiet you better than the normal you. I've seen normal, and trust me, you don't want to be like them. I've spent most of my life pretending to be like them, and look what happened to me. I'm a wreck. Not to mention how bad of shape my brain is probably in. "  

mirmirfied5

Drew Thirte3n

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:53 pm
Carrigan rested his elbows on the table and buried his face in his hands to hide his blush. He felt a headache coming on from all the blood rushing to his cheekbones and ears. "If you want me to promise, I will," he muttered, his voice muffled by his cold palms. He didn't comment on her preference of a quiet Carrigan to a 'trying to be normal' Carrigan, nor did he choose to light upon the putdowns she gave herself, since he wouldn't have known how to address them anyway. Finally, Carrigan peeked through his slender fingers and stared at Miranda's hand, which was the only part of her in his view. "Regardless, if I tried to be normal, this would probably be where I throw myself dramatically into your arms and console you for putting yourself down," he said, wryly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:04 pm
She nodded, "And this would be the part where I start crying histerically, and we would make a huge scene, and I don't think either of us want that. "

"OOH!! COOKIES!! Are they chocolate chip?? They better be. YAY!! They are!!" She reached into the bowl in front of her and grabbed like 5 of them. After devouring one of them, she turned to Carrigan. "Sorry about that. I haven't had any chocolate in like a week. That's one of my things. I have to have chocolate, otherwise I go crazy."

|| Dude, if Carrigan were real, I would totally date him. heart He reminds me of Edward form Twilight.||

mirmirfied5

Drew Thirte3n

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:14 pm
|| 8D My first "I'd date him if he were real" character! *is proud* ||

He chuckled softly at her quick retort, finding that interaction really did come easier with her. He expected it was because she had encountered some of the same problems as he had. That sort of thing just helped regardless of the situation.

"Birds of a feather flock together," Carrigan whispered, not at all concerned about what Miranda-- or anyone else-- would think if they heard him randomly muttering the phrase aloud. The first year Ravenclaw jumped as his companion dove for the cookies on the table to their right, taking a handful from the bowl and devouring one in record time. Tentatively, he lifted his face from his hands as she turned to him and smoothed down his spiked hair, grabbing a chunk of electric blue streaks and pulling the lock to the side so it fell behind his ear. "I've never been much of a chocolate fan," he said apologetically, finding it necessary to apologize for not sharing interest in her chocolate obsession. He took a cookie from her, careful to keep the contact between them to a gentle brush of skin, and began picking the chocolate chips from the confection, stacking them neatly on the table and nibbling the remainder of the cookie.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:41 pm
||Really?? ||

Hearing Carrigan wisper to himself, she laughed and said "That sounds so much cooler than "We're like two peas in a pod" like my mom says. I'm going to start saying that.... if that's ok with you, of course."

You don't have to appologize for not liking chocolate. It's ok. At least now I know that I don't have to worry about you stealing any of mine."

|| He has electric blue streaks in his hair?? That's so cool! I wish I could color my hair.
Change the subject please?? I can't think of anything else to talk about.

I should probably go now, I have to switch houses in like a half hour. (my parents are divorced)See you tomrrow!! if I can get on. My stepdad is too worried I'll get raped to let me go on the compy. rolleyes ||

mirmirfied5

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games