Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:46 am
Cloudpaw stood beside Bluepaw and looked at the cats with a friendly glow in his eyes

Pantherclaw walked into the meicine cats den to see if Leafpetal was back yet  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:32 pm
waspaw gave her "sister" a nudge "A stray, eh? i'll teach you!" she pounced on Bluepaw like when she was a kit, and laughed.Wolf gazed calmly at bluepaw and his sister "i have a mother."Thorn, knowing his brother like the back of his paw, flushed "you'll hafta excuse Wolf, he's really proud" he bumped his brother and hissed in his ear "you want them ta hate us?!?"Moonkit rolled over in her sleepNettle slept onShadowkit flicked her tail from side to side and waited for her brother's reaction, when suddenly her eyelids opened and big purple eyes were looking out at the world.  

SpecterSolemn

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:47 pm
Bluepaw kicked Wasppaw off and scrambled up on her paws. She ran behing Wolf and laughed playfully. She then looked up at him. "I understand. Our father wasn't around much when we were kits so we didn't really have a "father". Pantherclaw was around alot though. but he could never replace our real father. He was like a big brother instead." Bluepaw purred and smiled at Pantherclaw.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:21 pm
(sry, i haven't been keeping up in here . . . .)
Cherrywhisker sighed. There was to much going on lately for her to keep up.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:19 pm
Nettle twitchedMoonkit slept on
Wolf gazed on at Bluepaw, unaffected by Thorn's warning. 'i'm afraid you don't understand.we had a mother, like your father, but she didn't do anything.we also had a father, but he was a coward, too weak do help. we pretty much raised ourselves"Thornslammed his claws into his brother, "oh, don't mine wolf. he just dosn't know a good time to SHUT UP!"
Waspaw laughed "just like the nest. it's good to be back together." she wasn't worried at all by her brothers being so violent. she wa sobviosly used to it.
Shadowkit, her eyes open, spoke her first word. "Wow"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:57 am
Bluepaw took a step back when Wolf and Thorn got into a little more that verbal fighting. She kept her distance for that, knowing it was probably her fault. She dropped her ears and went to go find Dustpaw, but she knew for a fact he was with Foxtail. She just needed to be alone.  

1-800-Kami

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:14 pm
Wolf hissed, and toppled his brother.he kicked him with with his back legs, his claws sheathed.his sharp teeth close to his brother's neck, he suddenly sprang back, and spat on the ground
Thorn rolled back, grinned at a startled waspaw and Cloudpaw and mewed, quite matter-of-factly"THAT is why he was so highly regarded at the alley
Wasppaw blinked. "wow"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:20 am
Bluepaw found herself soon with Dustpaw and Foxtail. She had wandered in the forest and found them posted near the SnowClan border like every day. She said next to her brother, her ears twitching as she listened for anything that could be close to her sister.  

1-800-Kami

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:49 am
Angel sneezed. Her blind eyes were pointed towards the sky as se said, "The rain is near."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:57 am
(Woah I havn't posted...Sorry guys. sweatdrop )

Mosspelt smiled and purred. "I'm proud Shadowkit."

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:37 pm
Shadowkit turned to her mother, and purred.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:58 pm
((haha, it seems that we senior members (me, cindy[i still refer to you as cinderstar, sissy!!!] and patch) haven't been keeping up with the posts, we're becoming elders!!!!!!))

Eagleheart padded into the entrance and dropped her days catches onto the freshkill pile. She looked around the clearing and saw Angel with her nose to the sky. Hmm... must be rain coming. She thought as she picked up a thrush and started eating it.  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:04 am
Riverkit started to stalk Moonkit's tail. Then she pounced. "I got you, evil Moonstar of PebbleClan!" she cried.

Mosspelt sighed and watched her kits play, a happy glint in her eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:06 am
(Crap I mean Shadowkit sweatdrop )

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:14 pm
Shadowkit lashed her tail at her sister and smiled "oh, is that how it is, Riverstar of FIRECLAN!"

((makin' fun 'o Fireclan!))  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games