Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:44 pm
Aww how cute...In that case i am not so worried then 3nodding , How are you?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:52 pm
"I'm pretty good", Aiko jumped out of jacket at that moment and jumped onto Amelia's lap. She rubbed her tiny head against her hand happily.  

Daliaveyani

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:59 pm
OW! That startled me, aww its so cute is it a boy or girl, Amelia pet the puppy heart with love, whats its name?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:06 pm
*after hearing students come towards the luggage compartment james hides the potion stuff and him self with an invisiblity spell*
"hehehehe no one saw me that cat saved me from being seen now back to the potion making"
*stirs a few potions and adds some ingredients to others does basic potion making stuff*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:07 pm
"Her names Aiko" Noelle said smiling at the little black fur ball in Amelia's lap.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:12 pm
*after a few hours i come out and head towards teh people in the compartment *
*casts a spell on the compartment to get bigger for the amount of people in there*
(you all forget these compartments are usually meant to hold 3-4 people comfortly)
*walks in holding several hundred potions*
*aciddently drops all of them and then leaves and turns invisible for the rest of the trip*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:42 pm
Amelia says oh cute, she looks at James hey thanks haha we know....but at that moment she saw him drop all his potions and lifted her feet....for she doesn't know what it all is, Hey guys lift your feet i don't know whats on the ground, Amelia looks around and James had disappeared..... stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:59 pm
Noelle who was already sitting cross legged said to amelia "Just make help me make sure Aiko doesn't get on the floor either." she laughed at aiko as she licked Amelia's hand  

Daliaveyani

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:14 pm
Yeah of course, she seems a bit busy anyways........  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:26 pm
Noelle giggled at Aiko and looked out the window, she watched as miles of country side sped past them and she smiled intently.  

Daliaveyani

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:52 pm
Yami had instead of jumped up onto the seat he handed Amelia Snowball. "Take good care of her." Damn Slytherins causing trouble... He went after him and stuck his wand into the back of his neck. Yami had said a spell before hand that allowed him to see what was there but unseen. "Just what were you thinking making potions on the Hogwarts Express? That was uncalled for you know....Go back and clean up your mess before I report you to a prefect...and have you given detention..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:02 pm
"PUPPPY!" After seeing the little dog she practically jumped on the Amelia, who is holding it. She composes herself a bit after James walks in spilling some potion, she kicks her feet up away from the potion. Just like Amelia instruted.  

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:13 pm
Aiko goes from Amelia's hand to Riku's face happily. Noelle laughs as she watches.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:59 pm
Aww, your puppy is so cute! Amanda says patting Aiko on the head I will have to bring my cat Cairo for next term! I left in such a hurry that I left him at home.  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:36 pm
The Trolley Witch walks down the hall, her cart restocked, this time bringing even more variety than the last time.

Ice Mice
Sugar Quills
Turkey Leg
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Butterbeer
Chamomile tea (hot)
Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
Chocolate Frogs
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
Pumpkin Pasties
Water (ice cold & bottled)

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games