Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:17 am
welcome psy!

awww, who move my firefox thread? it was an informational one that people needed. it was to be moved a week later. grrr.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:07 pm
Welcome Psy,
Hope you enjoy the guild cuz I know I do! So have fun and make sure you get a cool sig. LOL xp mrgreen xd

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150

vicious-yuki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:09 pm
User ImageEvery Beat...

Welcome to Gaia!! =D

---

=_______= I AM SOOO BOREDD!! crying

User Image
...Is the Sound Of My Heart..

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:30 pm
How far are you...

Psyco-san=awesome. ^^

And you're forced to say Ms. Psyco since you're not her friends yet.

Lol.

...from the neverending chaos?

Demonic Repentance

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:12 pm
Welcome to the guild and enjoy your stay.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:37 pm
H'okay! Uhm, wow, I have a headache. [Try reading 30 pages of introductions non-stop. @_@ I intended to read all 172 pages to get to know everyone better, but ... sadly, I only got to page 30 before I skipped to the last few pages. Sorry everyone who's on pages 31 - 170! PM me if you'd like!]

Uhm, I'm Johables. As I understand it, I was invited because of Demonic. [Lol, Thanks] Pleasure to meet everyone! I'm somewhat new to Gaia and from the looks of it, this guild is a pretty neatoes one. I plan on being active, as active as I can, except I might not be it so much sometime soon since my birthday is the 28th of this month and I've a lot of cleaning up to do both in and out of the house.

I'm 18 going on 19 [physically] but I've got the spirit of a child. Like most of you here, I love anime and such. Deathnote, Bleach, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Card Captors, etc. etc. I don't like bands or artists, I love lyrics and music. I love cookies, too. Those things are nummy. I'm Mexican American. I love meeting new people. As a side note, I normally don't add people onto my friend's list unless I've known them for a while or feel comfortable around them. Uhm...

My hobbies include drawing, writing and roleplaying. Gaia is becoming one of my favorite pass times. I'm on here almost 24/7/365 and even if I'm not, always try AIM, MSN, YAHOO. I'm always available one way or another.

I love the color green, too! And... I love being creative. I'm very much friendly and I'm open minded a lot of the time. I love communicating and being random, too. I love making people laugh and giving them comfort. People with stress, people with problems, people with a negative outlook, I seem to be a magnet for them. I don't mind it because I love helping out. I'm just that king of person. Wanna know more about me, visit my profile or drop me a PM. Whichever benefits you most.

Uhm, I think this is a long enough introduction. o_o

Johbies

Friendly Bum

11,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:45 pm
Johables
Like most of you here, I love anime and such. Deathnote, Bleach, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Card Captors, etc. etc.

Okay, so you like anime, but all you've listed is celluloid crap...

don't say you like something and then give a list of things that wish they were in that catagory...

That's like me saying "I like ice cream", and showing you a freezer full of frozen turd... slightly disturbing, and yet, it could almost pass for icecream until you realized that it was crap.

aside from that, welcome to the guild, and enjoy your stay.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:49 pm
dronze
Johables
Like most of you here, I love anime and such. Deathnote, Bleach, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Card Captors, etc. etc.

Okay, so you like anime, but all you've listed is celluloid crap...

don't say you like something and then give a list of things that wish they were in that catagory...

That's like me saying "I like ice cream", and showing you a freezer full of frozen turd... slightly disturbing, and yet, it could almost pass for icecream until you realized that it was crap.

aside from that, welcome to the guild, and enjoy your stay.

So you and I have different tastes. I'm sorry? O_o;

I could just feel the warm welcoming radiating from your post. >_>;

Johbies

Friendly Bum

11,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:09 pm
Don't mind THE Dronze, he's the guild pet that has been with it since the beginning. He sticks around and we feed him table scraps and stuff. wink

He sort of tries to keep the members in line and facts accurate. You will find alot of interesting people in this guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:13 pm
LanceCalvis
Don't mind THE Dronze, he's the guild pet that has been with it since the beginning. He sticks around and we feed him table scraps and stuff. wink

He sort of tries to keep the members in line and facts accurate. You will find alot of interesting people in this guild.

Keyword: tries. Things like that normally make me wanna quit a guild that's suppose to be 'helpful'. And he wasn't trying to keep a fact accurate. >_>; It was more of an opinion that he didn't like.

But anywho. Thanks for the heads up. I'll know what to expect next time.

Johbies

Friendly Bum

11,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:31 pm
Feel free to ask any questions. You can pm me if you like.

I've seen every one of those Anime except Card. Sailor Moon is one of my personal favorite Anime. I've seen the first 140 episodes of Naruto. And maybe ten episodes from different parts of Death Note. I didn't care for Bleach at first but it sort of grew on me in the later episodes. After that the earlier ones made a bit more sense.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:27 am
heehee...i didnt saw this topic....but ohh well i'm new so i'll post now biggrin
hi...my real name is ana..i'm 17...living in romania...hobbies:write wierd things,hunt boys and play basketball(jk about hunting boys...well...just sometimes)...uhhhmm...if u want to know something else just pm me,i'll gladly answer 4laugh  

Ainnine

I_love_you_9809

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:07 am
Hi I'm Kristin and im new!!!!!! Well i like playing video games, watching movies and just being a big goof ball......  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:13 am
Welcome to the guild. All of you.  

tkdauronXIII

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:19 am
i missed so much ever since i was out......

anyway, welcome, everyone!  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games