Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:19 pm

whiporwill-o

never heard of this.
Super Sentai is the series Saban used as source footage the for the costumed fight scenes and robot battles in Power Rangers.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:21 pm

ok, I want what they're on so I can sell it. ******** hell....

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:30 pm

rmcdra
whiporwill-o
but i really was the yellow ranger, 3 years in a row for hallowe'en 3nodding . even bought my costume at toys-r-us and had gloves that played the theme song when you did a certain pose. xd
Secret about the Yellow Ranger at 0:52 mark.

lol, rest assured, i was the female version (go trini!!)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:34 pm

rmcdra
whiporwill-o

never heard of this.
Super Sentai is the series Saban used as source footage the for the costumed fight scenes and robot battles in Power Rangers.

ahh, i see.

i love going back and watching the old MMPR episodes just so i can see the zippers on the monsters and watch the 'smashed' buildings magically pop back up cuz they're made of cardboard. xd

random cute note: we found an old home video of my little brother when he was 3 (he's 18 now) but he's riding his training bike, singing at the top of his lungs "MIGHTY MUFFIN POWER RANGERS!" whee

whiporwill-o

erinnightwalker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:15 pm

Excerpted from a debate between someone's head inhabitants and someone else's soul shards-

Mental Melee
She had no recognition of the person, she was afraid that you had accidently wandered into one of her friend's minds. Although she shouldn't have been afraid.

It does not matter how many counters you know, if there are ways to counter a barrier, it is useless and should be tossed and made a new. The ones my host has now would kill and there is no way to stop is unless the creator of the barrier wishes and that is only on a few.

The language I am talking about you would be killed if you knew. Only people of my race know it, and I am currently the only one is not still on my home world. My race does not share their knowledge, so you wouldn't know it.

It does not matter if I understand it, but my host has been put to rest because she was being stupid.

Right now I don't really understand you, nor your soul shreds. Obviously there is not a way for us to properly communicate, nor is there understanding between us. The other parts to your soul if they want to communicate things to others who aren't near them nor can be near them need to learn patience because I will not risk the life of my host over something that is as slipshod as this.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:27 pm

erinnightwalker
Excerpted from a debate between someone's head inhabitants and someone else's soul shards-

Mental Melee
She had no recognition of the person, she was afraid that you had accidently wandered into one of her friend's minds. Although she shouldn't have been afraid.

It does not matter how many counters you know, if there are ways to counter a barrier, it is useless and should be tossed and made a new. The ones my host has now would kill and there is no way to stop is unless the creator of the barrier wishes and that is only on a few.

The language I am talking about you would be killed if you knew. Only people of my race know it, and I am currently the only one is not still on my home world. My race does not share their knowledge, so you wouldn't know it.

It does not matter if I understand it, but my host has been put to rest because she was being stupid.

Right now I don't really understand you, nor your soul shreds. Obviously there is not a way for us to properly communicate, nor is there understanding between us. The other parts to your soul if they want to communicate things to others who aren't near them nor can be near them need to learn patience because I will not risk the life of my host over something that is as slipshod as this.
Where the ******** do you find this s**t.

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:50 pm

erinnightwalker

Mental Melee

I love how every case of Mr. Dark co-mind habitation, the co-mind talks very proper and intelligently, but only at the vocabulary and in the speech patterns of the original mind.

Because no one wants share with someone who talks like they're from the poorer parts of Louisiana.

"Welp, I reckon it's time to get some of that magic done."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:55 pm

AniMajor

Because no one wants share with someone who talks like they're from the poorer parts of Louisiana.

Does it count that McCoy speaks like an Ozark native?

TeaDidikai

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:58 pm

AniMajor
erinnightwalker

Mental Melee

I love how every case of Mr. Dark co-mind habitation, the co-mind talks very proper and intelligently, but only at the vocabulary and in the speech patterns of the original mind.

oh, come on, you know that 'that thar magic is cooler than a well-digger's butt *spit*'
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:29 pm

Next installment of Greatest Hits- one fifth of the way through!

Everybody, put your s**t snorkels on. mrgreen

LadyLita
Has anyone mentioned the grey magics?

I am a grey sorceress who specializes in elemental/storm magics, and I am a unicorn patron. I say I am grey because I use a little of white and a little of black, but I don't actually fit into either catagory. I'm rather nuetral. After my twenty-five week old son was born, I had decided to quit my sorcery and tarot because I didn't want him involved in magic if he didn't want to be. I even went to church with my mother-in-law twice. The church was very beautiful, but during the second visit, I was walking around alone, carrying my son, and I felt a slight chill. It was then that I realized that I don't belong in a church, and no matter what, sorcery is a part of me. I can't run away from it just like that. Besides, my best friend and son's godmother is a sorceress as well.

Mental Melee
I'm stupid enough to go against my own wards...done it multiple times... But I can't use the weapons because they've all been enchanted (I've gotten a little info about my weapons room out of the people in my head) and are unique. There are few weapons like them, and they only weapons that actually have others like them in other areas is the "wanna be vampire's" weapons...and he plans on owning all of them soon... His weapons are cruel >.> They almost have a mind of their own, a very malicious mind, luckily they accept me as his host, so they won't harm me unless he plunges them into me.

I tend to use weapons (I've only found one of my own...but it's deadly enough for me) because of my seal, it greatly restricts the amount of energy I can use, and as I grow stronger and amass new energy the seal changes with me to accomadate the new energy. It's a smart lil seal >.>

Sinesthera
sounds like it, also sounds like a good training weapon. anything of use is enchanted so only i can use it, my house is enchanted so no one can enter unless i am with them. everything of power is enchanted to let me use it based on need and some other limitations. some of the wards are made so only the ward master my original self can go near them... i have a very complicated set up but i'm skilled enough and cautious enough that my head is child proof, even if the child has emmence power and could destroy the world in one tantrum they still could not cause undue damage in my head... i sometimes go over board in my caution. i'm starting to suspect i'm mildly paraniod but the paranoia seems so logical it's almost crazy that something could be that logical

scary carey
So kay guys, the other day I was standing over my cauldron bubbling my brew, you know, the usual...

WHEN GHOSTS APPEARED. I MEAN LIKE, REAL ONES.

what do i do???????????

Sinesthera
Yami_Cerial
It is a good training device, but it's left me high an dry more than once, and indirectly led to my death in a pst life (and that life left many past issues that were sort of resolved momentarily). Most of my defenses were created by my inner child because her way of thinking boggles most. I also don't need to ward my room or house becuase my "wannabe vampire" friend scares everyone away. No one wants to be near him nor anger him, he doesn't even have to do anything. It's quite amusing actually how scared other beings are of him.
i am a keeper of many very powerful magics, i have one of the most well defended secure inventories ever created. mine is one of the safest and well organised ever... it's also more extensive and holding alot of very dangerous material, i have always had this um policy of if you want something done right you do it your self . you go into my inventory and your bound to figure that out after going into any of the halls. also i have one of the primary evils in my inventory and still i have multitudes of people trying to break in and steal information... not to mention a few small armies and millions of traps... persistent buggers

Mental Melee
Sinesthera
you don't limit your self with the word impossibility it's a good trait to have but you don't have to be unstable to do that. well mine are the product of several lifetimes and i don't think you could take them down. anyways for some reason i'm thinking that there is a place in your head that even you don't know about, which probably is normal for you, that houses your actual important objects. something is telling me that i know it's location and that you should know about it sometime soon as it would be good for you. it's just a standing dor off to the side along something which is generally understood as a barrier but is not a wall... your head is a little crowded...

I took them down myself and someone who had a demi-gods status couldn't get past the barriers I made as a child, so I kind of liked them, but the new ones are better, they're deadlier, stronger, and there's more of them. I've been unstable I think in every life I've had so far...so I don't think it's changing, I think without the stress my normal instability is actually stable for me, as odd as that sounds.

Hmm, there isn't such a place in my mind, I know where/how to find rooms (I go into the sorceress' bedroom and use her portal, there's no restrictions on it). And the funny part is my head's actually less crowded then normal, people have left for days to go and visit, I'm missing about 10 people. It's gotten quiet in my mind, I'm almost going to miss it when they come back.

Edi Nippoli
Sinesthera
no, i don't know i'm just seriously confused i know the place i was talking about is fairly lit up and i left a message there. i think that me might have issues all i saw was the outline of what happened i don't know details... person made a whole that closed behind them went to the place did some stuff then tracked down someone pointed to thing slapped them and walked off. it was tall... and now i am extremely confused... why the hell did she do that...

It would appear to me that they obviously don't ******** like a stranger trudging through their ******** head.

Sinesthera
deshana? nerusomoko, enakamotay

Mistress_Dena
I've been trying to "control" the wind. My mom is kinda a photographer and we were doing a photoshoot. She said " I wish there was a lil bit of a breez.." And i did it! I made it a lil breezy! I'm so proud of myself!

Sinesthera
i once created a dust devil, i danced with it and it mimiced my movements it lasted a decent amount of time too... also i've made the wind blow indoors when a bunch of people were bugging me about being a witch but that was when i was still denying it totally... also i've been the cause of several freak storms and hailing and stuff i have fun yep wind is one of the easiest elements to control and if you concentrate and learn how to properly channel i'm sure you'll get even better at controling it.

ThesaurusRex
THIS THREAD MADE ME DIE A LITTLE ON THE INSIDE cry
^----not particularly bad, just thankful someone said it

ThesaurusRex
Sinesthera
Happy Trees
Kogru
Happy Trees
YOU GUYS ACTUALY BELIVE IN THIS s**t?I BELIVE IN TELEPATHY AND THATS IT, BUT ELEMENTAL SUMMONING...SOMEONE NEEDS TO SET DOWN THE CONTROLLER OR MOUSE AND GO OUTSIDE AND SEE MR.SUNSHINE AND HIS FRIENDS CLOUDY AND HAZY....

OMG NO NOT HIM!!!ANYONE BUT HIM!!!!HE TRIED TO RAPE ME!!!!!! his shineyness hurts crying
WORK THAT FLAME SET LITTLE N00BLET!
i considered it a joke alot of my freinds have them because the sun really can hurt and burn and cause discomfort. especially the to the practitioners of dark magic for some reason, but only when they forget to sheild themselves from it
MY ATTEMPTS TO FLAME YOU AND GIVE ME POWER ARE FUTILE! WHY MUST YOU IGNORE ME....WHY! YOU PEOPLE HAVE RUINED MY HAPPINESS FOR THE NIGHT!

Kogru
Dragon Aura
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
Dragon Aura
Yyyyyyeeeeaaa.....

You see, there's a line. And when you go past that line, you go from having a good concept of the generally unknown to being downright crazy and paranoid. xp

my point exactly 3nodding yay for parapsychology!
I read all over this thread. And some of it is just like "What the ********!? You are seriously troubled!"

xp

we are not troubled, we are just more aware of our surroundings. We can sense things others can't, hear, and feel things. it figures that people would call ous insane >_>

Draygonia
OMFG, THE OTHER DAY I TRIED TO FKING RAISE THE DEAD!

GOD DAM IT WOULDNT WORK, I HAD THE FKING CANDLES AND EVERYTHING! I WAS GONNA SUMMON DEMONS! WTF, AND MY DUMBASS FRIEND TOLD ME MAGIC DIDNT EXIST AND I WAS LIKE WTF, IM GONNA BLOW YOU TO PIECES WITH MY DAMN FIREBALL AND HURL YOU INTO A PORTAL!

THAN THE DAMN POLICE ARRESTED ME AND IM IN JAIL AND ONLY HAVE LIKE 5 SECONDS LEF...

WHATS GOING ON?!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sinesthera
furikazashi
because_of_you
my aunt had this friend who owned a copy of "the book of the dead." one weekend he went to this cabin in the woods to perform a ritual. they found his body ripped apart inside a week later. nothing had broken in, all the windows and doors were locked. aparently, demons had ripped him to shreds...-shivers- such a freaky, but true story. its in the newspapers...>.<
WOAH, now thats where channeling she couldnt channel all the energy the ritual needed, so most of it was out of her control i think...
probably, that or well other things if she didn't know how to protect herself and she summoned something out of her control, then yeah, especially if she tried to sommon it in it's physical form

Queen of the Tundra
im the kind of person who sees things like magic in the perspective that magic is only a word PEOPLE use...first of all, the true spelling is "magik", no "c"....second, magik is just in one's own mind...what somebody makes of what goes on in their lives

erinnightwalker

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:08 pm

I... eek

I swear most of that sounds like an RP. Is it an RP?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:35 pm

TeaDidikai
AniMajor

Does it count that McCoy speaks like an Ozark native?

I'm not sure, I don't know if I've ever heard an Ozark accent.

Also, best quote ever:

scary carey
So kay guys, the other day I was standing over my cauldron bubbling my brew, you know, the usual...

WHEN GHOSTS APPEARED. I MEAN LIKE, REAL ONES.

what do i do???????????

Real ghosts, not just those fake ghosts that usually show up.

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

ShadowCatSoul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:13 am

O...m...g.....they sound like me and my friends do in our DnD sessions. They're just gaming, right? They're not being serious?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:23 am

*reads first post of that thread*

Duuude. Those kids need to step away from the pixie sticks and do their schoolwork. Hehehe - also can't imagine that a particular ethnic group in the Himalayas, called the Naga, would be too impressed to see some hyperactive kiddiewinks using their name to describe snake people.

niamhybeag

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:05 am

ShadowCatSoul
O...m...g.....they sound like me and my friends do in our DnD sessions. They're just gaming, right? They're not being serious?
When there are magic missiles cast into the darkness, we'll know for sure. 3nodding
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games