Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:48 pm
Who that flyin' in the air? (Who?)
That ain't no flyin’ saucer (ooh)
I'm shootin' webs like worldwide
Man, headed all the way to Yonkers (that's real)
When I say "Brooklyn, stand up" (stand up)
You better just fix your posture

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƧƖҲƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will grinned as he reached the quaffle first and sped off down the pitch.

Quote:

Green Chaser
AC: 19
Modifiers: +9 to Steal +9 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: ~
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

I'm like who in here tryna start a riot?
(Woo, let’s start a riot, yeah)
Who in here tryna start a riot?
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, let’s go)
Who in here tryna start it?

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:57 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin First Year
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Try-outs

Shawna had been so close she was sure of it. Racing off after Will, she pushed that moment of failure aside. She was going to get that ball back regardless of how experienced the older boy was.

Company : Fellow Slytherins

OOC : Silver Team Chaser
                                                  Stealing / Passing: Will H - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 17 (fail)
                                                  AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: +2 AC, +2 Spotting, +2 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams
                                                  Green Team
                                                  Chasers : Will H and Rhea
                                                  Keeper : Takuto
                                                  Seeker : Isaac

Silver Team
                                                  Chasers : Andi and Shawna
                                                  Keeper : Vinny
                                                  Seeker : Whitney

Beater : Will B

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 9:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                      ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit was hoping that he'd do better in tryouts this year than he did at the games last year. He certainly didn't want to get shown up by Issac, even if he kinda liked the kid. Eyes peeled, he started searching for the flash of gold.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

xxxSILVER TEAM SEEKERxxx
                                                      AC: 16
                                                      Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                                      Mods: (+8 to Spotting) (+8 to Catching)
                                                      Lives:

Currently: Seeking
                                                      Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                                      00 to 00
                                                      TIED

Quote:

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 9:56 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Slytherins
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Maybe I'll actually make the main team

Will smirked when the bludger hit the target dead center. Good. That meant he could certainly do this job. He rolled his shoulders gently, then adjusted his stance and swung again, hoping to hit the bludger again.

AC: 18
Modifiers: +6 {To Hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: xxxxx
Aiming At: Target {AC: 16}
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: xx {Self-Hit!}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 11:51 am
User Image
                                                  Hypocritical, egotistical
                                                  Don't wanna be the parenthetical, hypothetical
                                                  Working hard on something that I'm proud of, out of the box
                                                  An epoxy to the world and the vision we've lost

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Ṛëṡëṛṿë Ṡëëḳëṛ || Ṡḷÿẗḧëṛïṅ Ṗṛëḟëċẗ || Ḟïḟẗḧ Ÿëäṛ

════════════════════════

Issac huffed in exasperation as the snitch continued to be elusive. He rose a bit higher, hoping that would help.

Green Team Seeker
                                                  AC: 16
                                                  Modifiers: +6 for spotting, +6 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 20 (Spotted!)
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, tryouts won't be so bad...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm an apostrophe
                                                  I'm just a symbol to remind you that there's more to see
                                                  I'm just a product of the system of catastrophe
                                                  And yet a masterpiece, and yet I'm half-diseased
                                                  And when I am deceased
                                                  At least I'll go down to the grave and die happily
                                                  And leave the body and my soul to be a part of thee
                                                  I do what it takes

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:41 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin First Year

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Try-outs

Shawna had failed to get the quaffle but she wasn't giving up. Continuing on after Will H. she attempted to steal from him yet again.

Company : Fellow Slytherins

OOC : Silver Team Chaser
                                                  Stealing / Passing: Will H - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 10 (fail)
                                                  AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: +2 AC, +2 Spotting, +2 Catching

Teams
                                                  Green Team
                                                  Chasers : Will H and Rhea
                                                  Keeper : Takuto
                                                  Seeker : Isaac

Silver Team
                                                  Chasers : Andi and Shawna
                                                  Keeper : Vinny
                                                  Seeker : Whitney

Beater : Will B

Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 3:41 pm
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian watched for a while and looked at his watch and noticed he have to stop now to have clean up time. Using an actual whistle he got everyone's attention ”Ok everyone bring her on in and get some water before you go. Andi and I will post the roster tonight in the common room. Take cookies with i don't wanna take them with me!” with some help he got all the balls put away. He had to sit on the lid a bit till the bludgers calmed down though

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

null

null

null

null

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 3:45 pm
Slytherin Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Cian Quinlan

Team Vice-Captain
Sissy Masters

Keeper
Vincent Cloutier

Chasers
Wilson Hawthorn
Sissy Masters
Shawna Llywarch

Seeker
Whitney Prescott

Beaters
Cian Quinlan
William Bennett

Reserves
Issac Whitethorne - Reserve Seeker
Takuto Ikeda - Reserve Keeper
Rhea Lane- Reserve Chaser

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:08 am
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian was out on the pitch in the crisp early fall air getting set up for tryouts. He was hoping he would get scouted this year by some of the pro teams it would make going pro easier. But last school year would make this the most bittersweet season. Having levitated the trunk out here he got all set up. He even brought cookies this time as well. He wasn't above bribery to get people in. he was going to need a backup Beater for sure and Chaser too. With him and Will H graduating it left holes for Andi to fill. Setting out the forms he holed for a good turn out

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                                            [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                                            [b]House:[/b]
                                                                            [b]Year:[/b]
                                                                            [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                                            [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                                            [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                                            [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                                            [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                                            [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

null

null

null

null

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:24 pm
User Image
User Image
Show the world you've got that fire (fire)
Feel the rhythm getting louder
Show the room what you can do
Prove to them you got the moves
I don't know about you,

User Image
Halfblood | Second Year Slytherin | Twelve Years Old
Quidditch Announcer | Reserve Chaser | Music Club | Dueling Club | Fencing Club
Quidditch Tryouts 2046 The Pitch With: Snakes
Wearing: Braided Pigtails, Tank Top, and Shorts Status: "Cookies? Yum!"

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Much to Rhea’s surprise, she had been among the first to the pitch this year. She was perfectly excited and even brought a broom of her own this year! Today was going to be a blast. Although Rhea had ended up joining August in the announcer’s booth last year and found herself loving covering the games, she still loved the prospect of being a reserve to lend a hand to their team should they ever need it. Hopefully, the next time it happens, she’ll actually get to do something worthwhile before the snitch is caught.

“Good morning, Cian!” She greeted cheerfully, grabbing a form to fill out. “Are you ready to roll?” Noticing the cookies, she opted to try one for herself. She wished she knew he was going to be baking, she would have loved to help! Then again, Rhea had baked the cookies for The Daily Dragon’s first meeting this year in addition to treats for her friends, so she had been pretty baked-out. Maybe it was for the best… In any case, it was a darn good cookie. “Oh, did you make these yourself?” She grinned, “Trying to lure more prospects in with delicious bribes, are you? Good tactic.”

Username: Trickblues
Character's Name: Rhea Lane
House: Slytherin
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
First Choice Position: Reserve Chaser!
Second Choice Position: Regular Chaser!

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Username

But I feel better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
And we can do this together
I bet you feel better when you're dancing, yeah, yeah

Trickblues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Slytherins
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Maybe I can nap after this...

Will walked out onto the pitch, narrowing his blue eyes a bit in the sun. Hopefully tryouts wouldn't take too long because he was tired and wanted to go back to bed for a while. He went to Cian to get the paperwork, filled it all out and handed it back before going to sit alone to begin his pre-game stretches. Hopefully he wouldn't hit himself this year. It hurt like a beast last year. Maybe he'd do better this year, though it'd probably just be more target practice.

AC: 19
Modifiers: +7 {To Hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: xxxxx
Aiming At: Target {AC: 16}
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: xx {xxxxxxxxxx}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:28 pm
User Image

User Image

`.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯``•• .¸¸.´`.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.´`.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.´

Location | Pitch
Company | Other Slytherins
Feeling | Excited, confident.
Thoughts | You got this.
Wearing | Comfortable clothes

XXXXXXXXXXThis was it. Quidditch tryouts and Hera was going to go for them. She went to get ready and head toward the pitch, hoping she would get a spot on the team and if not then absolutely next year. Once on the pitch, she went over to Cian and filled out her paperwork and waited for the tryouts.

Username: shinesnowillusion
Character's Name: Hera Fenlock
Year: 1
Advanced Flying I: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Good Arm
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Beater

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi approached Cian, offering him what she hoped was an apologetic smile for being a bit behind. She'd realized as she started prepping for tryouts a couple hours before that her broom was in less than optimal condition (and chalked it up to meddling by some prankster, since obviously her broom would never have been purposefully allowed to get in such a state!) and set to work fixing it up. Then she lost track of time. At least she hadn't missed tryouts completely! That would've been pretty bad, seeing as she was vice captain, and all.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                          Character's Name: Sissy Masters
                                          Year: Fifth
                                          Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                          Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                          Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                          Second Choice Position: CHASER

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:39 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin Second Year Chaser

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Tryouts

Shawna was prepared for tryouts. Hair placed in a high up ponytail she had a new broom in hand. Yes, she managed to talk her father into a broom which wasn't overly hard to do. If she wanted to play at least she could do it right. Last year Shawna had been playing the roll of chaser. However, she still very much wanted to be seeker. The odds of that happening were slim, especially if Issac showed up. That didn't mean she couldn't shoot for it.

Grabbing a forum, Shawna quickly filled it out. She hoped to at the very least make starting line again like she had before. Even if she wasn't star seeker, Shawn would be happy with playing chaser again. Besides chances were she'd see her cousin on the field which made it even more fun.

- - - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                  Character's Name: Shawna Llywarch
                                                  Year: Second Year
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: One
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                  First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                  Second Choice Position: Chaser

- - - - - - - - - -

Company : Slytherins...

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                    AC: 13
                                                    Modifiers: +3 AC, +3 Spotting, +3 Catching, +1 Stealing & Shooting

Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:34 am
User Image
And tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
Sending SOS from this tiny box
And I lost all signal when I lifted up
Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot

Taco entered the pitch. he had enjoyed last year so he decided to continue quidditch. he wasn't sure if anyone were a friend yet. He rarely spoke up in practice but as an older beater was similar he didn't feel too left out. This was their current captains last year so he wanted to work hard. He quietly filled out the form and passed it in before going to stretch

Username: Character's Name: Takuto Ikeda
                                                              Year: 2
                                                              Advanced Flying I: taking
                                                              Advanced Flying II: no
                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Second Choice Position: Keeper

Position:
                                                              AC: 13
                                                              Modifiers: [+3] steal and score
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]

So tonight I'm calling all astronauts
                                                              All the lonely people that the world forgot
                                                              If you hear my voice, come pick me up
                                                              Are you out there?

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games