Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:27 pm
Give her Icyness a hard hug from both the Harvster and Her Brattiness heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:30 pm
(( User Image ... po-po's? What is this? I could have sworn I was dealing with adults, not juvies ... rolleyes ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:32 pm
((Hey ~ I resemble that remark. And don't be dissing those juvenile offenders, neither. Some them kids can be damn smart and extremely manipulative. Officer. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:32 pm
((Dude, in my neighborhood, we all call the police the po-po. And my roomie's bf IS a cop. rolleyes

@ Harv from Icy, "YAYNESS!!! heart "))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:54 pm
(( xd Yeah, I'm aware of how manipulative those smart-a** juvenile delinquents can be.

In my neighborhood, the law enforcement officers are known as the police or the cops. And, congrats to your rommie's bf. I am proud of him for obtaining such a respectful position and wish him the best of luck. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:55 pm
(( So can we end this chase quickly pleaseā€¦so I can get on with my life? neutral ))  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:57 pm
((LOL, Showcase! being a cop IS your life! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:58 pm
(( Yeahā€¦but I'm sick of busting TES. stare ))  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:01 pm
((Suck it up, Officer. When I'm done with you, you won't have anything to charge him with. twisted ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:04 pm
(( stressed Damn Attorneys! stressed ))  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:05 pm
{{I was going to let it be your move, Showoff... since I was the last to make an action... but I'll gladly take another turn if you'd rather wait on me ninja }}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:05 pm
((Yes, Officer, there is a special place in Hades for me. I'll be sitting right next to you. rofl ))  

Harvest Moon Child

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:07 pm
(( You go ahead TES. It's okay with me. xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:11 pm
(( User Image ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:26 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*lifts an eyebrow as he watches the Officers edging away. He looks down at the speedometer and finds this even more curious*
The hell...? I'm not going -that- fast...

*looks ahead of him, then behind again then shrugs*
Vith ol... *puts on his seat belt and reaches his arm over, doing his best to hold Bonnie in place*

Sorry dame sweatdrop
*slams on the breaks. As the car skids, he tries turning it around, which isn't so easy with two blown wheels* gonk
*winces when he hears a thud in the backseat, knowing that was probably dame. Since she fell on the floor of the car earlier, she at least didn't have very far to move this time, but it still didn't sound too good sweatdrop

It takes a bit of work to get the car turned around, but he manages, only to see that Showcase and the other patrol car are still headed right for him. He steps on the gas and turns into the other lane before they can ram him, but the turn goes too far and he ends up driving through the railing and into a nearby field*

stressed .... not what I was going for, but this works ninja

*the grass is tall and unkempt, coming up to about the window of the car, though he's sure the car is still leaving a clear trail of his path. On top of that, the car is going significantly slower off the road than on the road.*

Dammit.... not going to get anywhere this way....
*quickly he starts digging through Dec's pockets with one hand, not sure if he should be thankful he's unconscious and won't remember this or wish that he was still awake so he can just hand over what he's looking for sweatdrop He finds Dec's wallet and stuffs it in his own pocket*
Might as well add robbery on top of it all ninja

*being that the cops would be catching up soon, he stops the car and nabs Bonnie's purse*
Sorry dame.... I tried...

*undoes his seatbelt, reaching into the backseat to grab a bag he saw back there, assuming it was probably dame's. He then opens the door and darts off into the tall grass, keeping his head low, meanwhile folding up the bag as much as he can and stuffing it into one of his massive pockets*
For a moment there, I was thinking I was wearing the wrong pants for this...

{{Edited}}

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games