Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:25 pm
Windkit laided down in some moss

Pantherclaw nodded a greeting to the cats that came in and Cloudpaw did the same  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:03 pm
((I'll play Thunderkit.))  

1-800-Kami

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:31 pm
(( i can be Shadowkit))
Moonkit yawned and trotted beside Angelkit, guiding her with her shoulder.she was gently nudging Nettle into the nursery.
Nettle squeked, stumbling.
thorn looked at joltflash's retreating hide, and whispered to wolf "i wish we had a mom like that."
Wolf lifted his head confidently "well, we don't, we'll have to deal with it."he turned to waspaw "we should talk to your leader.
Waspaw nodded. "yup, let's look for her." she started towards the leader's den.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:42 am
Okay thank you.

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:50 pm
Shadowkit yawned, and stretched her purplish black pelt. she yawned, her eyes not open yet.
((  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:03 pm
Windkit rolled onto his back and sighed

Pantherclaw and Cloudpaw walked around the clearing and sat down near the fresh-kill pile out of earshot of all other cats. "Cloudpaw whats wrong,you seem really quiet lately,"Pantherclaw asked. "I heard some of the other apprentices talking about how nice it is to have a family...and...well....." "you think you don't have a family do you?"Pantherclaw sighed.Cloudpaw nodded "It feels like suddenly I don't belong here," "Don't worry I know how you feel I was taken into the clan just like you,"Pantherclaw said and licked Cloudpaws head  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:54 pm
Joltflash nudged Nettle into the nursery and looked at Wasppaw. "You can go spend some time with your brothers if you want. Just don't wander off. I still don't trust them yet."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:59 pm
waspaw nodded " i just want to say bye to Nettle". she bent her head down to lick her little sister's, but..
Nettle's eyes flicked open, big and bright and amber, like waspaw's. she took a deep breathe, and looked around.Then, as soon as it happened, her eyelids drooped and she was asleep.
waspaw looked like she saw a ghost."N-nettle looks just like me" she thought, then turned and started towards Patchstar's den.
Wolf followed Waspaw and asked "if she acepts us, my name would be Wolfpaw, right?"
Thorn, nervous, rolled his eyes "we already went through this. yes"
Moonkit grinned at Nettle. and picked her up by the scruff, mumbling through the fur "youff offened yof eyef earfy"
Shadowkit herad her brother and pounced on him.  

SpecterSolemn

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:23 pm
Windkit happily pushed his sister off and threw a ball of moss to her.

Cloudpaw looked up at Pantherclaw "Really?" "Yea, and I'm sure the clan exepts that we're not clan born," Pantherclaw said then stood up and licked Cloudpaws head "I'm going to check on Leafpool," he said then walked off into the medicine cats den. Cloudpaw looked at the cats that had entered and walked over to them  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:17 pm
Joltflash turned to Moonkit. "Don't hurt her or drop her. She's still young and fragile." Joltflash licked Moonkit's head and hearded them both into the nursery.

Bluepaw was pacing back and forth near the camp entrance. Foxtail had not yet returned after his most resent look for Tawnypaw.

Dustpaw nudged his sister's ear affectionalty. "Don't worry. He will find her."

Thunderkit was curled next to her mother. Her darkish-gray pelt was rising slowly and falling as she breathed.  

1-800-Kami

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Shadowkit was now a mighty hunter. he attcked the moss and shredded it, then turned triumphantly to her brother.
Moonkit mumbled "mfff hmff, goff iff" she stumbled into the nursery, laid Nettle down on some moss, yawned. and curled up.
Nettle snuggled closer to Moonkit.
waspaw called out 'Patchstar!"
Wolf sat, deep in thought.
Thorn, still nervous, paced outside.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:59 am
Bluepaw nodded to her brother and walked away. She went over to the nursery and counted. Moonkit, Nettle... That's it? I haven't seen Fuzzykit and Somberkit in forever. She backed out of the nursery and looked around. She saw the two cats Wasppaw called her brothers and looked around cautiously. Her mother was busy and Dustpaw had just left after she did to go find Foxtail. She walked over to Wolf, Thorn seemed busy walking in a circle pacing. She took another quick glance around, her mother was now gone. She turned back to Wolf. "Hi."  

1-800-Kami

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:27 pm
Wolf glanced at the pretty gray she-cat. "hello. do you know where your leader is?"
Waspaw scolded him "oh, she's probably not here. we just had a large battle. she gave herself a few licks to calm down "bluepaw, this is wolf. wolf, this is bluepaw.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:31 pm
Thorn cleared his throat 'Hello, Bluepaw. i assume your one of Waspaw's adopted littermates?"
moonkit slept on
Nettle slept on
shadowkit batted the moss ball to Windkit.  

SpecterSolemn

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:31 pm
Bluepaw nodded. "Yeah. Our mom adopted Wasppaw the day she came into the Clan. Back then she was a rebellious kit who wanted to go to war awhen she could barely form a sentence. But Patchstar's not here. I haven't seen my mentor seince the naming ceremony a moon ago. The only one who's gotten any training is Dustpaw. Lucky. He got Pantherclaw." Bluepaw snapped back to reality. "Nice to meet you Wolf. Thorn." She nodded and looked around quickly. "Maybe if me and Wasppaw talk to mother, she may concider adopting you into the litter. You seem innocent enough and momma is always taking in strays." Bluepaw gave Wasppaw a joking glance. She then smiled at Wolf and Thorn.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games