Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dracula Vampirate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:36 am
That is, indeed, a good idea. Well, I'm going to take a shower. Be back soon! dramallama  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:39 am
Tsubaki89
That is, indeed, a good idea. Well, I'm going to take a shower. Be back soon! dramallama

*Waves* Bye!  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:47 am
Hi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:50 am
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
Hi

Hi hi, how are you doing today?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:02 am
lurichan
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
Hi

I'm doing ok.
You?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:04 am
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
lurichan
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
Hi

I'm doing ok.
You?

Other than plotting to sew the yard with rocks for the next time the people who mow the lawn seem to not care that I'm still sleeping at 10 in the morning....... I'm doing fine. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:08 am
lurichan
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
lurichan
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
Hi

I'm doing ok.
You?

Other than plotting to sew the yard with rocks for the next time the people who mow the lawn seem to not care that I'm still sleeping at 10 in the morning....... I'm doing fine. ^_^

Hash
^^;

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:10 am
I wouldn't be so annoyed except they do this every week early in the morning when I'm still sleeping. ~_~ This time I had a dream that there was a tornado coming towards my old high school because of these people... and I REALLY have a minor phobia of tornados, so now it's getting personal.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:12 am
lurichan
I wouldn't be so annoyed except they do this every week early in the morning when I'm still sleeping. ~_~ This time I had a dream that there was a tornado coming towards my old high school because of these people... and I REALLY have a minor phobia of tornados, so now it's getting personal.

Oh
D:

That must be terrible

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:16 am
Finally, some quiet time. Hello, everyone. How is your day prgressing? I will accept fine or good. Anything else will seriously put a damper on my quasy alright day and I am SO close to enjoying it, I would like it kept this way.

I spend a lot of time here.

sweatdrop

I look around and my name had been plastered on nearly every post.

I love it. My own personal tagging.

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:17 am
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
lurichan

Oh
D:

That must be terrible

Mostly just not a good way to start the day. Usually they do it wend. mornings, but it rained so they waited till today. Still, other than that I'm in good spirits. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:18 am
celebie.exe
Finally, some quiet time. Hello, everyone. How is your day prgressing? I will accept fine or good. Anything else will seriously put a damper on my quasy alright day and I am SO close to enjoying it, I would like it kept this way.

sweatdrop

Doing okay, I had a sucidial bug land directly on my nose. I have no clue what it was from the squashed version either, just that it squished rather easily really. Hmm..  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:20 am
celebie.exe

sweatdrop

My day's fine, and I'm not just saying this to make you happy ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:21 am
lurichan
[ .Deadly_Doll. ]
lurichan

Oh
D:

That must be terrible

Mostly just not a good way to start the day. Usually they do it wend. mornings, but it rained so they waited till today. Still, other than that I'm in good spirits. ^_^

I'm glad that you're ok apart from that.
^^

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:22 am
I'm trying to think of anything new and intersting, but nothing is really coming to mind at the moment. ^^*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games