Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
The EFE Hangout Thread <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 628 629 630 631 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Member Count

View Results

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:03 pm
There's no ROOM to run in ours. Too friggin' packed. XD
I CAN find out tomorrow. Doesn't mean I wanna. Ignorance is bliss. XD
I can't even remember my teacher's names. I'm screwed in life. XD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:11 pm
Hahaha, same..in the Phys. Ed hallway at least. In the cooking hallway, it's like, empty. xD
LOL, okay. Well, just goood luck with everything stills. :]
LMAOO. I forgot my teacher's name once, so I kept calling her "Miss." xD  

QUANiiEE

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:04 am

Man, you know what sucks? I wanted psychology, and it was full, so I basically got home-ec. @__@Over 50% of the class had the same problem. Wanted psychology, got effed.
Needless to say, that hallway is not too crowded. But, like I can run anyway. It's hard as hell when your bag has 3 books in it, plus a bunch of binders.
Meh, I got 10% extra credit for bringing my book in early. I'munna man up. And might regret it. XD
When I have that problem, there's usually the name somewhere in the room. XD
Edit: Hell yeah, I passed! XD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:46 pm
Eh, that sucks. Was it based on a "first come first serve" kinda thingy?
LOL, we have to hold our textbooks and such. Not allowed to carry bags, 'cause they think the students would carry weapons in there. It kinda sucks too, since living in an area with a bag reputation, I guess that's the consequence.
+10%? Isn't that...good?
LOL.

Eh, congratulations. ;D  

QUANiiEE

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:28 pm
Yeah, it pretty much is.
Damn, that's a b***h. O__O We couldn't in anything before 10th grade.
Yeah, it is good. I dunno, the trachers give us huge breaks. Prolly 'cause everyone is dumb as hell. XD
Whee. I passed half of 12th grade. I FEEL ONE STEP CLOSER TO GETTING THE HELL OUT.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:44 pm
Oh, I see.
Well, I don't exactly blame them, it's just for the safety of the students..there was like, 3 recent crimes involving guns, knives and sexual assaults all in one year at my home school(s).
LOL. xD
Hahhaa. I'm like, failing half of my subjects at this moment.User Image

QUANiiEE

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:51 pm
Damn, your schools are effed up. XD
All I have had was an off-duty cop that still had his gun. We were in lockdown for about an hour and a half. And some guy needed to pee badly. I got some lulz out of messing with him. XD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:43 pm
Yeah, pretty much. But the thing I hate is how the media only focuses on the bad stuff that happens in the schools in the area. Many of those schools are very talented, whether it's in the Arts, sports department, or just journalism.
LOL. That must suck. What really suck is if you're taking a dump and then they call lockdown..you have to finish your business and like, it just sucks.User Image

QUANiiEE

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:51 pm
Yeah, but a headline of "this school r0xx0rz" just doesn't attract attention, you know?
XD Oh, it really sucked for that guy. A friend of mine and I taunted him by saying stuff like "Niagara Falls..." XD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:31 pm
Yeah, but it's like, really bad. Many schools have accomplished a lot, so yeah. They should have like, decent headlines..that are surprising.
LMAO. Aww, poor guy.User Image

QUANiiEE

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:57 pm
Hm. Well, like I said, the media likes bad things. It's more entertaining if you think about it. That's what makes people watch it.
I just saw Superbad. The parts with McLovin were great. XD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:45 pm
26-year-old Hawaiian organ donor, I believe?
owo  

Penciled C o o k i e
Crew

QUANiiEE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:15 pm
LOL,
I didn't watch SuperBad 'cause they wouldn't let me into the theatres.
They thought I was 10.
I was like, wtf.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:39 pm
QUANiiEE
LOL,
I didn't watch SuperBad 'cause they wouldn't let me into the theatres.
They thought I was 10.
I was like, wtf.
User Image

Meh, I hate theaters anyway, so I don't bother going. Food's overpriced, drinks too huge (you gotta pee during a good part ALWAYS,and they don't pause it for you!
OR REWIND!
Plus, you have that a*****e on a cell phone, and another laughing at everything loudly.
@Penciled: 25 year old. XD

Shryle
Crew

QUANiiEE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:38 pm
Bootlegged DVDs ftw. xDUser Image  
Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 628 629 630 631 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games