Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:33 am
Ronzalpha201
The_Last_Avenger
A short series bores me. Either not enough happens in the series or too much happens in each episode. And it is true that Naruto could do without the filler episodes...

it's NOT SHORT! stressed your ignorant mind angers me at times. just watch and you'll see. or just read the manga from your local library. sheesh.

I know they aren't short...I just call them that. I don't think Death Note has a lot of episodes and it's a great series so far. (only seen up to ep. cool
sorry for angering you ronze. I'll stop calling them short. oh! what's the series with the guy with the cross/gun...was that tri-gun?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:49 am
The_Last_Avenger
oh! what's the series with the guy with the cross/gun...was that tri-gun?

It's Trigun... with an epic fail for forgetting who Wolfwood is.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:13 am
Ok one question we don´t have an anime subforum to write about it or i´m missing something.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:21 am
it's not an epic fail. Trigun isn't a huge anime...and i've only seen like one episode so I wouldn't really know wolfwood...which i'm going to guess is the guy who has the cool gun...  

The_Last_Avenger

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:24 am
The_Last_Avenger
it's not an epic fail. Trigun isn't a huge anime...and i've only seen like one episode so I wouldn't really know wolfwood...which i'm going to guess is the guy who has the cool gun...

What are you talking about? Trigun is iconic... it's one of the original reasons why anime has become mainstream. If you want to get obscure, try Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040, or maybe Gigantor on for size.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:12 pm
dronze
The_Last_Avenger

What are you talking about? Trigun is iconic... it's one of the original reasons why anime has become mainstream. If you want to get obscure, try Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040, or maybe Gigantor on for size.

Transformers had a bit more to do with Anime than Gigantor as far as giant robots are concerned. It raised the bar on what could be done with that supject. And you left out Robot Boy as a major influence as well.

Trigun was a good anime definitely. But I don't really see any major influence to Anime that came from it. Now if you had said Kenshin or Yu-yu Hakusho then I would have said minor in terms of influence. Dragonball also had some affect on anime.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:20 pm
oh! i've seen samurai X and Yu-yu Hakusho! those are pretty good! (I like the reverse blade katana.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:26 pm
dronze
... If you want to get obscure, try Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040, or maybe Gigantor on for size.

Gigantor!
biggrin
b  

Bellabie

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:34 pm
LanceCalvis
dronze
The_Last_Avenger

Transformers had a bit more to do with Anime than Gigantor as far as giant robots are concerned. It raised the bar on what could be done with that supject. And you left out Robot Boy as a major influence as well.

Trigun was a good anime definitely. But I don't really see any major influence to Anime that came from it. Now if you had said Kenshin or Yu-yu Hakusho then I would have said minor in terms of influence. Dragonball also had some affect on anime.

transformers? why not go gundam instead?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:15 pm
How far are you...

Pfft. Code Geass has giant robots and crazy people and forced suicide and mind control and-s**t, this is just a long run-on sentence. Hm.

...from the neverending chaos?

Demonic Repentance

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:18 pm
Demonic Repentance
How far are you...

Pfft. Code Geass has giant robots and crazy people and forced suicide and mind control and-s**t, this is just a long run-on sentence. Hm.

yes, very long....too lazy for me to correct.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:48 pm
I'm Psy.
I was invited here, seems cool. :]
I love art and Gaia, and other things. ^^

Ms. Psyco

Invisible Ladykiller

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:57 pm
How far are you...

*Glomps Psyco-san* bwahaha, just wait. More to come. >8D

I even invited Fallie. Just wait. DUN DUN DUNNN.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:34 pm
hello newcomer... enjoy your stay.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:40 pm
Welcome to the guild, Ms. Psyco! biggrin  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games