Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:36 pm

I took digital pictures of some of the figures I painted. ^_^ Not the best piccys, but.......I'll post the small version here and give you the link to that larger version if you would like. ^_^
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:36 pm

Actually as per the job i have not recieved it quite yet >.>
They are waiting on the drug test results.

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:39 pm

Ascher

Ahh, fun. Well, as long as you've been good and haven't had anything with poppy seeds in it you should be fine (Confirmed on mythbusters)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:41 pm

Some figures I've painted. ^_^
User Image

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:41 pm

lurichan
Ascher

Ahh, fun. Well, as long as you've been good and haven't had anything with poppy seeds in it you should be fine (Confirmed on mythbusters)

I saw that episode.
i stopped eating poppy seed bagels after that lol
and i am a good little boy.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:43 pm

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y208/lurichan/Misc/Large4Figures.jpg

If you want to see the really large version of the pic. ^_^****

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:44 pm

lurichan
User Image

Woot hey i have the two figures on the left, i got em from a game called hero quest.
They are quite nice, I have the digital pics of my models, but i dont have any method of gettin em onto my comp at the moment.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:44 pm

Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

I saw that episode.

Mythbusters is great! I just like seeing adam and jamie look like idots half the time, but some of the myths they have tested out really have been interesting. ^_^

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:47 pm

lurichan
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

I saw that episode.

Mythbusters is great! I just like seeing adam and jamie look like idots half the time, but some of the myths they have tested out really have been interesting. ^_^

Yea its great, i like the epie where they tested if a coin dropped from the top of the empire state building could actually kill someone.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:49 pm

Ascher
lurichan
User Image

Woot hey i have the two figures on the left, i got em from a game called hero quest.
They are quite nice, I have the digital pics of my models, but i dont have any method of gettin em onto my comp at the moment.

*Looks over at the box on the floor* Yep, hero quest....Kevin's figures...I just painted a few of them. ^^* The archer is from warhammer I think. ^^* I just painted them for my own personal amusement. ^_^

That's okay, I would like to see them sometime when you can get them on the compy though cause I"m a snoop like that. ^_^

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:51 pm

Ascher

Yea its great, i like the epie where they tested if a coin dropped from the top of the empire state building could actually kill someone.

Man, the exact same spot on adam's hand twice.....ouch the brusing...oh the bruising pain...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:52 pm

I think my favorite effect in those for figures is the washed flame job on the girl with two swords. ^_^

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:53 pm

lurichan
Ascher
lurichan
User Image

*Looks over at the box on the floor* Yep, hero quest....Kevin's figures...I just painted a few of them. ^^* The archer is from warhammer I think. ^^* I just painted them for my own personal amusement. ^_^

That's okay, I would like to see them sometime when you can get them on the compy though cause I"m a snoop like that. ^_^

Dun worry i'l post em sooner or later n.n
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:55 pm

Ascher

Dun worry i'l post em sooner or later n.n

KK, fair enough. ^_^

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:02 pm

Sorry if I"m flooding the page a bit, but I dont' get to see people in here late at night very often.
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games