Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Aino Ailill
erinnightwalker
Sinesthera
anyone do any reasearch on phoenix magic, there isn't much info out there, but the uses of phoenix tears can be fun, especially during sex, they aren't really used for healing, and have different affects depending on the mood of the phoenix when it is crying, most of the time its a natural incindiary and very hard to put out phoenix fires, it burns just about anything

Why am I having visions of KY Phoenix Tears Jelly? xd

Come on baby, light my fire.

rofl rofl
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:36 pm

whiporwill-o
TeaDidikai
What... are these kids smoking?!

i want some of it.

it'll be fun to smoke out the bio lab, lol.

Me too. Maybe we can light it with Phoenix tears. lol

Bastemhet

bones89

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:41 pm

What is scary is that most of those kids are believing what they're saying. Just reading the first post made me think of how I was in elementary school and a friend and I believe we were Team Rocket from Pokemon... sweatdrop

ah to be a young child again (minus the Team Rocket)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Bastemhet
whiporwill-o
TeaDidikai
What... are these kids smoking?!

i want some of it.

it'll be fun to smoke out the bio lab, lol.

Me too. Maybe we can light it with Phoenix tears. lol

ack! ever since Violet's post i keep getting a mental image of college boys peddling semen in sandwich baggies outside of a bookstore. gonk gonk gonk

lol, phoenix tears... xd

whiporwill-o

erinnightwalker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:53 pm

Greatest Hits, First Tenth of thread

Put your rubber boots on, the s**t runs thick O.O

Petal_Of_Lilas
I do elemental magic. I master light and darkness, plus I'm not so bad with earth, wind, fire and water. My friend once had a vision that told her I was an angel and it was my last life. Everyone in our magic circle believe her. To be honest, it scares me a little...

thecreepyguy
If it is true though... I could resuruct my grand pa and make him kill osmam-bin-laden with a demonic cucumber.. (dont ask)

neko15claw
i'm a summoner.....i summon the darkness....but...darkness isnt really dark...its just missunderstood....why do people think that everything that seems different is dark and needs to be hated? those narrowminded jerks! mad

Sinesthera
i love cats *hugs mine*, i swear mine is possessed though, it is sad... sigh its a girl but it's possessed by a male spirit and i love my cat but i sometimes get pissessed off by the person possessing it.

Sinesthera
i'm saying my female cat is possessed by a human(i'm guessing human, i know he has a human physical form which i have met) male spirit which has been sent to keep an eye on me and protect me(as you see long story on how i found all this out)
i have decided to ignore my cat and never allow it in the bathroom with me

Sinesthera
and then the privet one, the book shelf where nothing comes in and nothing goes out unless i want it too!!! the armory, the spell hall, a hall of my favorite enchantments... my hal of summoning circles, i have a museum of magical knowledge at my fingertips and i can't touch anything, or know what it does... i hate not being awake!!!

Sinesthera
the mark of the beat is not 666, it's just a mark a brand, the number 666 means nothing, it's generally made up, some bibles don't even mention it, i swear it pertains to a mark of ownership most likely in order to gain food you pledge your life to the anti christ, you live comfortably just get your hand marked with this bar code and you can live as comfortable as you want you just can never leave

Sinesthera
lol, i haven't found everything yet, just the privet study and some of the other rooms, i haven't found any of the seacret rooms, i have a forest of light and a forest of dark, there are many creatures there, i also found the chill room which is the anteroom which leads to all other rooms, i for some reason have the fountain of love and life, and many armies, i even house some of my old teachers, the only reason i get to see all of this is because i can't touch and i can't use half this crap, omg you should see the hall of doors, it goes on forever and i have a key for everydoor, i'm so thankful for magic key chains, oh and the stables are nice
i wish i could see my unciron/pegasus and my griffin again, i miss them soo much

Mental Melee
no control+power+power hungry+stupidity=a b*****d I intend to kill.

This person lacks control...and puts other people in danger to gain even more power, and he's under a goddess' protection...but then again that goddess and I aren't really on peaceful terms..she comes near me again, and I'll kill her...

I find control and focus (gotta love the focus!) very important to learning abilities, and strategically impotantts as well

*sorry for any spelling mistakes I can't stop shaking sfor some reason..
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:54 pm

bones89
What is scary is that most of those kids are believing what they're saying. Just reading the first post made me think of how I was in elementary school and a friend and I believe we were Team Rocket from Pokemon... sweatdrop

when i was in elementary school power rangers were the thing (the originals) i was the yellow ranger! and i rocked it!! lol xd

whiporwill-o

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:59 pm

Luls, it was pokemon for my crew. I had no particular one, but Sam was always Charizard. However, none of us were so taken with the idea that we came to believe we were the pokemon we played as. I never encountered a person who claimed such until Middle School.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:02 pm

whiporwill-o
bones89

when i was in elementary school power rangers were the thing (the originals) i was the yellow ranger! and i rocked it!! lol xd

Green Ranger was the one my friends and I fought over being..

I like his Super Sentai counter part, Burai, the Dragon Ranger better though.

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:04 pm

but i really was the yellow ranger, 3 years in a row for hallowe'en 3nodding . even bought my costume at toys-r-us and had gloves that played the theme song when you did a certain pose. xd
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:07 pm

OMG.
SO MUCH MR. DARKS.

Although I would pop a ******** of popcorn to see some kiddo try to kill a goddess.

"Phoenix tears for sale! Fresh phoenix tears! Still warm, right from the phoenix's eye!" ninja

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:09 pm

rmcdra
whiporwill-o
bones89

Green Ranger was the one my friends and I fought over being..

my cousins and i never fought over who was who. i was always the yellow ranger, my younder cousin was the pink ranger and my older cousin was the blue ranger. when we went to go swimming at the creek we'd pretend that anyone behind us in a car was a putty chasing after us. rofl ah, good times, good times.

Quote:
I like his Super Sentai counter part, Burai, the Dragon Ranger better though.

never heard of this.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:09 pm

whiporwill-o
but i really was the yellow ranger, 3 years in a row for hallowe'en 3nodding . even bought my costume at toys-r-us and had gloves that played the theme song when you did a certain pose. xd
Secret about the Yellow Ranger at 0:52 mark.

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:10 pm

Violet Song jat Shariff
OMG.
SO MUCH MR. DARKS.

Although I would pop a ******** of popcorn to see some kiddo try to kill a goddess.

that would be a show!

Quote:

"Phoenix tears for sale! Fresh phoenix tears! Still warm, right from the phoenix's eye!" ninja

gonk
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:12 pm

whiporwill-o
bones89

I was Jessie.... sweatdrop

bones89

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:13 pm

I love the one where the guy will summon his grampa to kill Osama. lol
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games