Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:32 pm
(( rofl rofl Ooh!!! Pick me!!! -waves hand around- Pick me!!!!! xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:33 pm
Harv spends the next day preparing multiple forms to include an complete background check for Damecharlie along with all police records both adult and juvenile, the official complaint and warrant for the current charges and all other materials the prosecutor has on the case, and an official complaint sent to the judge regarding the officer's refusal to allow him to see his client thereby violating her right to counsel, he gathers all the papers and puts them in his briefcase. He'll need her signature to authorize his subpoenas of the records he needs. He runs his fingers through his hair, stretching as he heads out of the office, badly missing his daily workout. He pictures Lily's place and wonders if perhaps he should buy her a home gym like that one he has at his... He walks from his office to the courthouse and files the complaint. His next stop is to the jail where he introduces himself and asks to see his client.  

Harvest Moon Child

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:35 pm
((So...is Harv in the day after he tried to see her, which would be, in our warped up timeline stressed rofl , the day that dame was released?

Either way I am willing to play the po-po. ^_^))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:41 pm
((Yes, you are correct! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:48 pm
((Harv's in the day after, the day you were released and are now on the run. He'd love to be told by the po-pos that you aren't there anymore. More motions to type and whatnot...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:50 pm
((Greeeeeeeeeeeeeat, more billable hours to charge me & Psy.... stare Thanks a lot, dame! scream ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:52 pm
((If she's off the hook, some of those hours may get charged right back to law enforcement... more $$$$ out of all of our tax dollars mad ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:57 pm
Waiting by the desk, he eyes the officer, wondering how long they'll make him wait to see his client. He directs his comments in a conversational tone. Just FYI, Officer, I've already filed one complaint against your department for refusing to let me see my client. I don't know how many more of her rights you feel like violating, but I'm more than happy to keep filing complaints for her civil suit against you. He keeps his face muscles relaxed, staring at the officer in a non-threatening manner.  

Harvest Moon Child

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:01 pm
Harvest Moon Child
((If she's off the hook, some of those hours may get charged right back to law enforcement... more $$$$ out of all of our tax dollars mad ))
{{unless you file a civil suit. In any case, law enforcement gets a lot of money from writing up people for speeding tickets and other such things. They have people on patrol specifically for that purpose: earning them money. Not to serve. Not to protect. To find people to bust so they can take money from them.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:03 pm
((And waste everyone's time... speaking of time, Miss Charlie seems to have wandered off again. I'll try not to take it personally that she refuses to see her attorney.))  

Harvest Moon Child

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:06 pm
((Sorry, talking to Icy on messenger. I'm here. ^_^))

"I'm sorry sir but she was released earlier today... confused neutral " the officer doesn't know what else to really say.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:10 pm
Excuse me, sir? Released? He pulls his Blackberry out of his pocket, makes some notes and returns it to his pocket. I see. Thank you, Officer. He leaves the office and heads home to change before he heads to the bar to speak with the lady that hired him.

((Love how the officer left off so many details.))  

Harvest Moon Child

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:18 pm
(( rofl Sorry, I had something in my mind that he was gonna say, but then I got distracted by the PM and other such stuff sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:20 pm
((Lol, no sweat. Background checks and the adjudication process are right up my alley... ninja  

Harvest Moon Child

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:26 pm
((btw -runningsnuggleglomptackles Harv per Icy Reign's request. xd and the Brattiness for whenever she gets back on. wink ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games