Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaeliebear

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:50 pm
Kaelyn saunters into the Great Hall and sits next to meady and Serithia. "This has felt like such a short term. At least we'll have quidditch next year hopefully."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:31 am
"Hopefully." Meady smirked over her pudding. "Who would have thought the term would fly by so fast? I'm actually disappointed." It would be a bit of a wait until next term.  

LilMeady

Kaeliebear

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:22 am
"Me too.. I wanted to get alot more accomplished this term." Kaelyn sighs and picks at her vegetables. "I guess we'll just have to beat last term's point record next term."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:16 pm
Ari runs into the Great Hall panting. "Great...didn't--miss--much!" She walks over to the Ravenclaw table and sits next to Princess and Lonnie, trying to catch her breath. "Hey--everyone--"  

Music -Misfit-

iLonnie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:39 am
'cause I AM..

lonnie sees ari come in and hugs her as she sits down
"hey ari! what's with the heavy breathing?"
a slightly worried expression starts to spread across lonnie's face and she poured ari some pumpkin juice

..whatever you say I AM

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 pm
Rayne plops down next to Kaelyn. "noooooo it went so fastt," Rayne complained as she looked at her fellow slytherins.  

b e a r - c h o o

Music -Misfit-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:58 pm
Ari sips some pumpkin juice and explains, "I forgot to pack last night, so I had to rush and do it just now."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:28 pm
"It's not over quite yet, and we can still send owls. Hogwarts won't leave you unless you let it," Serithia says after finishing off her first helping of potatoes. Grabbing some more she smiles and says "I'm not going to get food like this for a while so I'm going to fill up while I can."  

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

Liam_Rayes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:43 pm
::Liam-elf runs up and down the house tables to refill different student's glasses and to gather up empty plates. Even though it was not normal for an elf to be doing this, Liam was excited to see the rest of the school enjoying the final feast of the year.::  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:27 am
Schnerkel had been peeking around the corner of the Great Hall's entrance wondering if she dared walk in when she noticed fellow House Elf Liam start to clean up after the students. Squeaking in excitment she followed his lead and started to clean up anything that may have fallen to the ground. Schnerkel was much to nervous around all of the students to say anything to them - but was all the more excited that the next term she would sit in here every day - this time as a student!  

Schnerkel

Adventuring Flame

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Wall Street 200

Liam_Rayes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:47 am
::Liam elf notices Schnerkel running around cleaning as he was.::

"Liam-elf are so very happy that I are having company to help me."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:15 am
'cause I AM..

"i see what you mean,ari..it's all been a big rush.."
lonnie smiles as ari sips her pumpkin juice,and lonnie carries on filling her mouth with food,chewing speedily and trying to eat as much as possible
she'd miss the food the elves work so hard on until she returned

..whatever you say I AM

iLonnie

Schnerkel

Adventuring Flame

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:35 pm
Schnerkel smiled at Liam, "I'm glad you came out first - I was so afraid to do it by myself! Have you been cleaning in here for long?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:46 pm
Schnerkel
Schnerkel smiled at Liam, "I'm glad you came out first - I was so afraid to do it by myself! Have you been cleaning in here for long?"
"No not long. I just realized that they may need some extra help, especially with all of the elfs being sorted now."  

Liam_Rayes

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:01 am

*alicia elf rushes in, takes one frightened look at the tables and rushes back to the kitchens*

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games