Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:38 pm
Moonkit stared at waspaw with wide eyes "who are they?"
Waspaw glanced at the runt 'where are the adults?"
Wolf, the gray tom, twitched.
Thorn,the sandy tom, growled.
Nettle, the kit squirmed
((welcome to waspy's family! mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:09 pm
Joltflash saw Wasppaw with three other cats. She walked over to her and licked her head. "Waspaw, who are these cats?" She pulled Moonkit close with her tail, not wanting her to get hurt if they were aggresive. She pulled Moonkit under her paws with her tail, then wrapped Wasppaw in it. She wasn't going to let either of them get hurt. The only innocent looking one was the kit who looked like Wasppaw. She was guessing she was related to her; a sister maybe. She glared at the sand tom who was growling. The gray one twitched, but Joltflash ignored that.  

Rin--chan XIV

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:52 pm
((i have absolutely no idea what is going on so im just gonna jump right in))

Eagleheart could feel some tension in the air. She looked up from eating her thrush and stood up. She padded over and stood to Joltflash's right. "What is going on here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:55 pm
waspaw laughed nervously "don't worry. these are my brothers" she suddenly felt kinda rude to just bring them in, but what else could she do?  

SpecterSolemn

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:29 am
Pantherclaw and Cloudpaw walked into camp in time to hear Wasppaw say the unknown cats were her brothers. Pantherclaw smiled a bit happy that Wasppaw had family

Windkit walked over to the unknown cats "Hi!I'm Windkit!"Windkit said happily  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:45 am
Riverkit purred and said "I can do anything! I'm clan leader!"

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:41 am
Moonkit hushed Riverkit:"there are scary cats here!"
the smoky gray tom lifted his handsome muzzle "i am wolf, and this if my brother Thorn" he ignored the red collar of spikes he wore around his neck, even though it dug into his skin.
the sandy tom nodded, "and this is our little sister, Nettle. we've come a way away, in the hoomin territory, were we were part of a band. Wolf here was sort of like a deputy in training."
Nettle chisped and edged toawrds the other kits, her eyes closed and unseeing."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:25 pm
"But they can't hurt me!" she boasted. But the glare from the cats around her made her silent.

Mosspelt hurried to put her tail aorund her kits to bring them to the back of the nusary.

Shadowclaw stood defensive in front of the nusary.

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Rin--chan XIV

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:38 am
Bluepaw ran over and picked up Moonkit. She walked over to the nursery and sat there with her.

Joltflash looked at Wasppaw, but said nothing. She then looked at the small kit. "Wasppaw, take Nettle to the nursery and saty there with Bluepaw and Moonkit." She turned her head to Wolf and Thorn. "Wolf, you look like you're in pain from that collar aound your neck. Thorn, you look tired. I will watch you carefully, but I'm not leader so I can't make any decisions. That is up to Eagleheart and Patchstar." She looked over at the deputy.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:24 pm
Angelkit came up behind Moonkit. "What's up over here?" she asked.
Her sightles white eyes were now laid on Moonkit.  

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:21 am
Windkit sighed as his mother pushed him back into the nursery

Pantherclaw and Cloudpaw walked other to the other cats in the clearing  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:53 pm
Moonkit grinned at Angelkit from Bluepaw's muzzle. "Waspaw brought her brothers!"
Waspaw reached over and picked up Nettle, then slowly padded over to Bluepaw, her eyes pleading advice from her adopted littermate.
Wolf nodded carefully. he could see that these cat's didn't trust him, and he found it amusing that they were so protective of Waspaw. "the collar is a sign of authority." he tore it from his neck, watching the fangs of the creatures he slayed shatter on the ground. he straightened up, snarling "i hate that place."Thorn watched Waspaw and Nettle anxiosly, then hearing his brother's remark, removed his Battle Claws, outer sheaths that made cat's claws more deadly.Nettle squeaked loudly at being picked up, but relaxed after falling into the familiar postion. her eyes weren't open yet  

SpecterSolemn

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:13 am
Rin--chan XIV
Bluepaw licked Nettle's head to calm her down. Once the kit was quiet she looked to Wasppaw. "This is new for you huh? Don't worry, I'm sure we can get this right." Bluepaw nuzzled Nettle and looked at Moonkit and Angelkit. "Will you look after her for a minute. Come on, Wasppaw. We need to go talk to mamma." She jumped out of the nursery and ran over to her mother's side, waiting for Wasppaw.

Joltflash put her paw infront of Bluepaw to stop her from coming any closer from were she already was and to create a boundry when Wasppaw came. Joltflash narrowed her eyes at Wolf and Thorn. "Well, being a Clan born cat I whave no clue what your position was or how you used it. But I will tell you this: I am a warrior and a queen. I have kits to protect and will defend them with my life. Try anything funny near any of my kits, even the adopted ones, and you may lose your lives. Understand? Also, I am Wasppaw's mentor, so that means I will be with her alot. If she trusts you, I may be able to get trust in as well. But for now, you're as bad as PebbleClan cats trying to waltz in and take prey. You've been warned." Joltflash stood up and walked away. Bluepaw followed her back to the nursery.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:47 am
(I need to kill off some of my kits...Shadowkit, cause Dew-Chan got banned....Skykit, cause Excorist isnt getting on...And I dont know who is playing Thunderkit. So does anyone wanna play one?)

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games