Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:02 pm

Amelia sees Riku walk into a compartment cautiously she creeps up behind to try to scare her, " HEY! Riku what you doing?"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:10 pm

The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, "Anything off the trolley, dear?"

Licorice Wands
Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
Cauldron Cakes
Chocolate Frogs
Turkey Leg
Pumpkin Pasties
pumpkin juice (ice cold)
Earl Grey Tea (hot)
Treacle Tart

"I know I'm early, I'm trying to make up for being left behind the last trip. I'll be back later on too.

HPGoG Trolley Witch

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:36 pm

Riku srceams in startelement, she swings around almost whacking Amelia in the face. "You scared the crap out of me!"

Riku eyes go towards the Trolly Witch looking at the Chocolate Frogs longingly.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Whoo! sorry hehe i guess i shouldn't scare people, Amelia turns around and asks for every flavored beans, she turns to Riku you getting anything? where you sitting? What are you looking for anyway?

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Amanda grabs a Licorice wand from the trolley. Hi Amelia, I heard something moving in the luggage compartment, Riku was checking it out for me! Amanda stares at the compartment wondering who or what is in there Maybe the food trolley will draw them out!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Oh really i want to check it out Amelia jumps around riku and starts digging in are you sure you heard something?

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:28 pm

Riku ask the Trolley Witch for a few chocolate frogs. She puts them in her pocket and follows Amelia in the compartment. Riku thinks hmmm. Riku takes out a chocolate frog and waves it around. Riku speaks to Amelia and Amanda. "Do you think whatever this thing is that they might like chocolate?"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:34 pm

It might keep waving, Amelia continues to look around, maybe it doesn't i don't hear anything lets get some more candy maybe it will come out.......what could it be she jumps on peoples luggage and digs around where she heard something

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:05 pm

Riku hears something when Amelia jumps on the luggage. "Come out, come out mystery thing! I have some chocolate! Mmmmmm."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:28 pm

Amelia gets up Riku what if you point the chocolate in that area maybe we will find it, and go back to our seats..........where are you and Amanda sitting anyway?

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:13 pm

Aya ran onto the train before it left and lloked around. Where am I suppost to sit? She thought looking around for a compartment that had either no one or very few people when she saw two girls standing infront of a compartment. "Um.. Why are you lot freaking out about a compartment?" She asked quietly.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:32 pm

KitsuSoraAya
Aya ran onto the train before it left and lloked around. Where am I suppost to sit? She thought looking around for a compartment that had either no one or very few people when she saw two girls standing infront of a compartment. "Um.. Why are you lot freaking out about a compartment?" She asked quietly.

Amelia turn around, oh Amanda and Riku heard something and got me curious so here we are looking for something in the luggage compartment hehe.....oh by the way welcome to Hufflepuff.......Amanda is also from Hufflepuff and Riku is in Gryfffindor....I was sitting with Yami before he is also in Hufflepuff so later on i will introduce you biggrin

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:52 pm

Aunt Slappy
KitsuSoraAya

Amelia turn around, oh Amanda and Riku heard something and got me curious so here we are looking for something in the luggage compartment hehe.....oh by the way welcome to Hufflepuff.......Amanda is also from Hufflepuff and Riku is in Gryfffindor....I was sitting with Yami before he is also in Hufflepuff so later on i will introduce you biggrin

"Oh, ok thank you." Aya said smiling at Amelia. She leaned in trying to listen for the sound. "It might be a rat or toad.. Maybe a cat." She said looking around. Strange... It must be ill or old.. Se thought and looked under the seat.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Yami walked behind them and looked at the cart. "I'll have some chocolate frogs. I'm collecting all the cards. By the way..anyone seen my pet cat Snowball?"

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:33 pm

Your cat is missing maybe it that's what it is....Yami come in and call it just in case
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games