Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

insert weird name

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:15 pm
arrow  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:27 am
PoP lOcK aNd DrOp It.

Kempana

Yuffie__Kisaragi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:50 pm
    >.>

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:21 pm
Bartender, get me a beer xD  

Hikaru Kurosaki

YURx ASiAN - FANTASiE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:59 pm

*explodes*

Bam~ <3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:13 pm
heart domokun
Estupido!  

Raisus

Raisus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:17 pm
No one panic.

My birthday is in 2 weeks. 3nodding

I'M GETTING OLD.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:06 pm
Raisus
No one panic.

I'M GETTING OLD.
I got in trouble once because I yelled out, "Estupido!" in Computer Science class. My teacher thought I was referring to him xd I was actually yelling at my computer in frustration because I couldn't understand what we were learning. The stupid program would not execute.

You're getting old? Join the club domokun Last week, I was talking to my cousins about Gumby and they had no idea what I was saying. (An animated talking green clay man, what?)

King Henry
Crew

Panda Got No Game

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:59 pm
Anyone tried those flying saucers ?

They taste like FIZZbangPOP !!

surprised

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:10 pm
King Henry
I got in trouble once because I yelled out, "Estupido!" in Computer Science class. My teacher thought I was referring to him xd I was actually yelling at my computer in frustration because I couldn't understand what we were learning. The stupid program would not execute.

You're getting the old? Join the club domokun Last week, I was talking to my cousins about Gumby and they had no idea what I was saying. (An animated green clay man, what?)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

O mi Gaw-d... Henry, you are freaking me out because that situation happened to me, too! O_O I was on GIMP and starting a new technology project. I did half of all the things I had to do and when I had to save, the window would just close and erase all my work. This went one a good 5 times and I finally said out loud "Computadora estupida, tu madre es una virtual whore". I was a quarter half 3/4 COMPLETELY honest though. >>;

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebirth Project

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:18 pm
`Ch!nky!sh
Animaznboy
Moon Light Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But it can't be helped if millions of people freaking PM me saying stupidities like "may i hav ur [/insert item name] plz plz plz plz plz" or "ur hot wanna cyber" or even better "donete plz plz im poor i have to giv my friend a gift plz plz plz".

It feels so right
To
night

HAY BAO! YUR HAWTT! WANNA CYBURRRR? ;DDD

Yes, Smoking is indeed bad. My daddy smokes, even though I have atshma. >_>;; It really sucks, because I think I'm starting to get addicted to his second hand smoke.

My friend is complaining about somebody leaving An`caffe Permanently. ninja

>> User Image <<

I swore I at that time.
I will walk life that shines highest
There is no fear.
It gets it over though there is a painful day too...

♥♪

=O
Jarvin you're not talking about me are you?
xD
It's can't be helped if I luff Bou

Now let's go.
The wing expands and goes
To look for freedom and the glory
The world that extends
To the place waits surely for you...

No, I'm actually talking about my friend, Sunna (Cordia,) who is in love with them xd coincidentally you're both chinese. In foods class today she wrote on my paper, "Ganbare, Bou... soshite... sayonara."
Literally trasnlating to DO YOUR BEST >=O AND GOODBYE.
^ Just kidding, not really.

Bao just called the computer stupid and that it's mom is a virtual wh0re :O

WHILE I WAS AT THE SPACE NEEDLE I TOOK PICTURES OF HAWTT JAPANESE GUYS AND GIRLS! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:19 pm
Moon Light Ninja
King Henry

You're getting the old? Join the club domokun Last week, I was talking to my cousins about Gumby and they had no idea what I was saying. (An animated green clay man, what?)

O mi Gaw-d... Henry, you are freaking me out because that situation happened to me, too! O_O I was on GIMP and starting a new technology project. I did half of all the things I had to do and when I had to save, the window would just close and erase all my work. This went one a good 5 times and I finally said out loud "Computadora estupida, tu madre es una virtual whore". I was a quarter half 3/4 COMPLETELY honest though. >>;

It feels so right
To
night

It's so much fun yelling at computers blaugh  

King Henry
Crew

HaHaHaru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:25 pm
If I'm lagging, I'll sometimes rub my computer monitor in an effort to speed things up. I don't know why I think it helps. I just think that we all perform better in a warm, loving environment.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:58 pm
HaHaHaru
If I'm lagging, I'll sometimes rub my computer monitor in an effort to speed things up. I don't know why I think it helps. I just think that we all perform better in a warm, loving environment.

rofl Wow... You just warmed up my heart. xd  

Animaznboy

Raisus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:07 pm
King Henry
Raisus
No one panic.

I'M GETTING OLD.

You're getting old? Join the club domokun Last week, I was talking to my cousins about Gumby and they had no idea what I was saying. (An animated talking green clay man, what?)

Ohmigosh. I know what you're talking about. biggrin

Poor, old Henry. I'm gonna kidnap you. ninja

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games