Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:50 am
lurichan
celebie.exe

I indeed do

I owe it to a 60000 donation from MortSanglant.

Wow! That is a good size donation to be sure.

ZZ: *lol* I'm suprised she didn't have a c-section done.

It has doubled my previous largest.

Now I quest the headphones.

*sighs*

It is going to ba a long 5 years  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:51 am
celebie.exe
lurichan
celebie.exe

I indeed do

I owe it to a 60000 donation from MortSanglant.

Wow! That is a good size donation to be sure.

ZZ: *lol* I'm suprised she didn't have a c-section done.

It has doubled my previous largest.

Now I quest the headphones.

*sighs*

It is going to ba a long 5 years

I doubt it will take that long. I thought my sash was going to take me over a year to do, and I did it in 5 months. Never underestimate the powers of good friends, a quest thread, and a lot of effort.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Funkyblueeyes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:53 am
I totally flunked a huge portion of my test xd (Just got back from my science provincial.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:55 am
Funkyblueeyes
I totally flunked a huge portion of my test xd (Just got back from my science provincial.)

Aww, sorry to hear that you flunked a bit part of your test.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:56 am
Funkyblueeyes

o.o

Seriously?

I am so sorry.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:56 am
Funkyblueeyes

It is my belief all tests during the summer should be failed. Summer is not meant for tests.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Funkyblueeyes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:57 am
lurichan
Funkyblueeyes

Hehehe.. S'ok.. Plate tectonics and electronics just aren't my things. xp domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:00 am
Well everyone, have a good day, enjoy the relaxation of summer time, and I might not be online tonight if I'm too tired and just end up crashing. ^^*

*waves* Take care.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:32 pm
Is officially depressed.

Don't ask.

If I seem short and in your face, disregard it as ignorance resulting from a lack of sleep and a potential lost perspective on life.

Edit: sometimes I wonder why I talk at all.

2nd edit: From now on, I am refusing to comment to any topic/thread which does not generate, in my opinion, a positive reaction.

I guess it comes down to the age gaps within gaia.

Personal note: stay away from guilds like mpl and the main gaia forums. They are all a bunch of flammers/trollers consumed with hatred and malicious comments.

*rant*

Have people forgotten about the book and how to read and write?

teh tlks lk tis?

Idiot!

What the hell am I suppose to do with this? *smacks you in the face with a book* Mmm education. What is that? o.0

Anyways ... ugh ... much better. I normally chose not to rant here. I feel it to ... closed within the rantbox. Like it is a counselling session or something. Forgive me.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:51 pm
Funkyblueeyes
lurichan
Funkyblueeyes

Hehehe.. S'ok.. Plate tectonics and electronics just aren't my things. xp domokun

AH, should have asked me. I am good with that stuff.
I'm going to build a tesla coil next week biggrin  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:53 pm
celebie.exe
Is officially depressed.

Don't ask.

If I seem short and in your face, disregard it as ignorance resulting from a lack of sleep and a potential lost perspective on life.

2nd edit: From now on, I am refusing to comment to any topic/thread which does not generate, in my opinion, a positive reaction.

Personal note: stay away from guilds like mpl and the main gaia forums. They are all a bunch of flammers/trollers consumed with hatred and malicious comments.

*rant*

teh tlks lk tis?

Idiot!

What the hell am I suppose to do with this? *smacks you in the face with a book* Mmm education. What is that? o.0

Anyways ... ugh ... much better. I normally chose not to rant here. I feel it to ... closed within the rantbox. Like it is a counselling session or something. Forgive me.

I refuse to forgive you, for you are correct in your thoughts.
I share a similar thought upon that situation, it's even worse when you have to sit next to a group of people for a whole semester, while they talk like that
And you say something to your teacher, and they just give you a look to go fall off a cliff and die before you ask about being moved again.

So, I know what it's like.
I only go to MPL for the polls biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:55 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
celebie.exe
Is officially depressed.

Don't ask.

*rant*

teh tlks lk tis?

Idiot!

I refuse to forgive you, for you are correct in your thoughts.
I share a similar thought upon that situation, it's even worse when you have to sit next to a group of people for a whole semester, while they talk like that
And you say something to your teacher, and they just give you a look to go fall off a cliff and die before you ask about being moved again.

So, I know what it's like.
I only go to MPL for the polls biggrin

I knew you would understand my position.

ieatyourtclol

Ndoki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:02 pm
I have only ever quested for something once.. and it's a doozie. I'm only questing for it because I can't do it alone. lol. It's so gonna take forever though, that and the longer I work for it, the more other things I see that I want.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:05 pm
celebie.exe
I knew you would understand my position.

Of course I would.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:07 pm
I am walking around my apartment sans clothing.

Never had I had such freedom

^^

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games