Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [1]@ Guildy ®
€ 10000 Golds € every 100 page Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 ... 2334 2335 2336 2337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:15 am
Siti was struck deep in her core and she froze. She was afraid and she submitted. She pledge her loyalty to D'Artemi and they learned about each other. When D'Artemi met his wife and were married and she was named Queen Eileen Coralis Fair. She and Siti wer quick in becoming great friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:17 am
The two royals cared not about their status and mingled with the crowd easily...not that anyone knew. In public, the queen must never show her face while king must never lower himself to the people. But of course he didn't listen.

Eileen had to listen because D'Artemi would not let her out since she was pregnant.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:21 am
After she gave birth to Nick, they couple had insisted that their child was only named Nicholas Coralis Fair but their best friends wouldn't have it. They made the two pick out at least 3 syllables for their son's name and thus he was named:

Nicholas Aurumius Royalis D'Artemi Augnitos Argentica Coralis Fair.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:23 am
Long history short, Nick was 6 when he left the castle and at that age also his father died without public knowing and his mother had secret assumed the throne till her son was old enough to take it back.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:25 am
Okay, so back to Liana's place. She agreed to accompany Nick after he proved himself much like his late father had and the met next with someone Nick knew quite well but had long not met with.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:27 am
His nanny when he still lived at the castle. Her name, Margaret Lean. So the group of 5 set to go back to Nick's castle and crown him as king but of course trouble strike them at every corner. 3 of the group were in their mid 40s but what was funny was their were much more adept at everything than Nick and Liana. Talk about annoyance...  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:31 am
Anyways...I haven't thought much about it but their journey took more than 2 years. By the 2nd year of their quest Nick was better at sword fights than most members of the group, Liana included. He was kingly and at every available opportunity they had Nick learn governing skills and how to defend himself from sudden attacks. This part interests me much coz it came suddenly to my mind but I can't yet elaborate on it...hmm...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:35 am
But I wanna make sure he married Liana though....she's only 2 months older than he is....maybe I should elaborate more...hmmm....  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:40 am
Then they'll have pretty babies...I want another collection of quadruplets....the last one didn't come out in public and they never will...I've had about too many twins but never triples....hmm....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:42 am
Sounds like an idea...lesse...I have twins..how many were they....umm...Ryu and Tsuki...okay I forgot....the quadruplet are Amica's and Seth's....normal 1 babies are a lot...I had a baby for Haru...2 babies for Edward....  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:45 am
5 babies for the Feaherbrands...3 for Alex and Elain...now that's not all. that's not even half of them...I'm still missing loads of babies here....who were they....hmmm  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:47 am
Well....Ryu and Tsuki were my first twins...oh yeah! i had a baby for the beast story, no! 3 babies for that one...but I guess the characters are more than the babies....its times 3 for each baby i have....  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:54 am
Lesse...I have 5 for Feaherbrand from the north namely Brad, Drait, Elland, Nell and Riley....King Edward, Queen Sapphire, Nick, Vian, Riger, Rogir, Quartz, Ruby, Eldriand , Riylfor the east....Eric and Frock for the west....then Edmund, Amelia, Annier, Lucy, Steph, Drake, len, Will, Levorien, Helena, Rolendrik for the south...then there's my cute Eldrind (Jack), Alyssa (Judy), Mirran, Elyan, another 4 I've forgotten, Loo-Zak and his shadows, they are the highest power of Diel...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:57 am
Well...i was a sucker for 'E' names at that time...didn't knew what motivated me to do and all E main character....and I find it funny that now I'm getting E's for some of my subjetcs...coincidence much?  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:58 am
I like weird names too....makes me feel special in some weird ways...haha....coz I made the name! whee  
[1]@ Guildy ®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 ... 2334 2335 2336 2337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games