Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:13 am
Funkyblueeyes
Hey celebie is the pitchfork what you were questing before?

*laughs*

No

If you knew me, you would see that I change questing items every couple of hours. It time you will witness this amazing adaption of inflation and the realization I am a poor gaian who can't afford to waste time on endless quests. I eventually come back to that item. Eventually. I just sell off all the items I bought while questing that droping and then re questing. With the pitchfork, I had donations for several different items. I just bought s**t because I was bored. Eventually it all works out. I think. Lets assume it does.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:25 am
I get my MRI results today. So, the question is, will they show i have a brain, or just a hamster on a wheel?  

zz1000zz
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:30 am
zz1000zz
I get my MRI results today. So, the question is, will they show i have a brain, or just a hamster on a wheel?

I opted for the hamster and wheel when they were given out by nature. Looking back ... I have no regrets. Aside from the odd pellet of hamster s**t I find on my pillow each morning, it is livable.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:35 am
Sometimes i want to become a doctor, just to freak people out. I mean, i can think of all sorts of awesome things to put in an MRI.

Or imagine a ventriloquist gynaecologist. That would be funny.  

zz1000zz
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:37 am
zz1000zz
Sometimes i want to become a doctor, just to freak people out. I mean, i can think of all sorts of awesome things to put in an MRI.

Or imagine a ventriloquist gynaecologist. That would be funny.

Curse that mental image.

I can see the hilarity of it though. I think. ...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:44 am
How do you decide to become a gynaecologist anyways? The only reason i can think of is losing a drunken bet.  

zz1000zz
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:51 am
zz1000zz
How do you decide to become a gynaecologist anyways? The only reason i can think of is losing a drunken bet.

Of course, until know, I have never actually given thought to such an occupation. Here is my belief:

And then there was man.

I shall sum that up with:

Man likes gynaecological properties. However, I being a man, have no desire for pursueing those properties. Oddly enough; they come to me. I didn't even need to enter medical school.

I have lost it.

You have you pervy man doctor or bi/lez fem doctor.

Take your pic.[sp?]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:04 am
I believe that is normally spelled 'pick.'

You may be right about it, but i have never met one who seemed like a pervert, so maybe there is another reason?

P.S. There are people a little ways down the road from me with signs saying, "Fags caused 9/11!" I am not sure how homosexuality caused a date... Anyways, i am not sure how i should respond. I really do not feel like spending my birthday in jail for attacking some idiots, but i do not want to ignore them.  

zz1000zz
Crew

xPhyxsiusx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:05 am
I don't think you could be a gyno. unless you were very brave and wanting to help people, or very much a mentally unstable perv.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:09 am
zz1000zz
I believe that is normally spelled 'pick.'

You may be right about it, but i have never met one who seemed like a pervert, so maybe there is another reason?

P.S. There are people a little ways down the road from me with signs saying, "Fags caused 9/11!" I am not sure how homosexuality caused a date... Anyways, i am not sure how i should respond. I really do not feel like spending my birthday in jail for attacking some idiots, but i do not want to ignore them.

ARG

Damn those date causing fags.

Seriously, alert the proper authorities and claim racial/bigortry as your defense. It is alot more effective that you getting all piss faced and doing something you might regret later.

*is curious how you got that scar on your avi?*

Similar proposed stunt?

ieatyourtclol

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:11 am
xPhyxsiusx
I don't think you could be a gyno. unless you were very brave and wanting to help people, or very much a mentally unstable perv.

Greetings.
I don't believe we've met.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:20 am
The scar happens to be the only item i will ever wear. It is my pride and joy of Gaian items. The reason is it is glitched. I cannot equip it, though i can remove it. On some random, infrequent interval, it just pops onto my avatar. I have no explantion for it, nor do i want one. I am just content knowing it is one of a kind.

As for the protestors, they have a permit for their protests. I live in the Bible Belt of America, so there is little hope for regular methods to work.

Oddly enough, i could tolerate them if it was just me. I hate people like that, but i would mostly ignore them under other circumstances. Unfortunately, there are other people in the area who are not as strong willed as i am. I would really like to find a good way to disband and humiliate them.

I think i have an idea though. I know some Budhists in the area, and i think they can help with it...  

zz1000zz
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:32 am
zz1000zz
The scar happens to be the only item i will ever wear. It is my pride and joy of Gaian items. The reason is it is glitched. I cannot equip it, though i can remove it. On some random, infrequent interval, it just pops onto my avatar. I have no explantion for it, nor do i want one. I am just content knowing it is one of a kind.

As for the protestors, they have a permit for their protests. I live in the Bible Belt of America, so there is little hope for regular methods to work.

Oddly enough, i could tolerate them if it was just me. I hate people like that, but i would mostly ignore them under other circumstances. Unfortunately, there are other people in the area who are not as strong willed as i am. I would really like to find a good way to disband and humiliate them.

I think i have an idea though. I know some Budhists in the area, and i think they can help with it...

Don't corrupt the Budhists.

They are innocent loving things, those Budhists. Such nice people. I used to be one as a mtter of fact. One day I stepped upon a creature and killed it. I enjoyed it and then began killing moree and more ubtil I was no longer worthy of Budha boy.

True story; not making fun.

I want a budha statue of jade.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:44 am
They agreed! This should be amusing. I can imagine the headline (assuming anyone in this region would publish anything about Christianity aside from praise). "Christian protestors attack peaceful Budhists."

The key is these people are idiots, and would easily mistake Budhism for Satanism. And with the police there, nobody will be hurt, and nobody will be able to deny the incident. Sure, it may not be the "correct" way of handling the situation, but it is still just a form of peaceful protest.

P.S. Well, i better go call the police and warn them a group of fundamentalist Christians are harrassing Budhists. Take care, and wish me luck.

P.P.S. If this works, it will be the bestest birthday present ever!  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:07 am
Okay, that was too funny. Seeing a group of radical Christians throwing food at Budhists for being evil, devil worshippers really made my day. I mean, i usually have no problem with Christianity, but those people really bother me.

And, i would like to thank the police for breaking up the protestors as soon as they stopped being peaceful. I have no problem with how they handled the situation, and i am glad to have them protecting the community. In fact, several of them apologized for any problems the protestors may have caused, and then assured me that behavior is not accepted by Christians as a whole.

P.S. In this area, if you violate the terms of a protest permit, you cannot get another for three months. So, maybe there will be some peace on campus now.

Edit: To anyone reading this, i want to clarify something. These people have been harassing numerous people in this area. While i do not like forcing a situation, i wanted to handle this in a way that would cause no harm, yet resolve the situation. If more peaceful methods are ever at hand, i will gladly take them.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games