Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:14 pm
celebie.exe
So

You are semi irish?

*nods* I'm about 3/4 german, the rest is divided up between English, Irish, Polish and French. ^^* So I have a small sliver in the pie chart of heritage to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:14 pm
lurichan
Have fun at camp becca!
thanks ^_^  

Kitsoru

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:15 pm
Kitsoru
lurichan
Have fun at camp becca!
thanks ^_^

Sure, I would say don't forget to write, but I'm not really sure how that would work out since you can't really write to people you don't have the addresses for, now can you?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:18 pm
lurichan
celebie.exe
So

You are semi irish?

*nods* I'm about 3/4 german, the rest is divided up between English, Irish, Polish and French. ^^* So I have a small sliver in the pie chart of heritage to me.

Unexpected.

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:20 pm
celebie.exe
lurichan
celebie.exe
So

You are semi irish?

Unexpected.

Oh? I am now a bit curious as to what you expected me to be composed of. *feels like I'm a molucule given up my chemical forumla now*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:23 pm
I didn't expect you heritage to be compried mostly of german. Irish, sure. German ... I don't know. I guess few such things differently.

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:27 pm
celebie.exe
I didn't expect you heritage to be compried mostly of german. Irish, sure. German ... I don't know. I guess few such things differently.

I suppose that would be because you have not seen a picture of me. lol
I have the blond hair, blue eyes, and fair skin of those who spend too much time in the northern climates. I also have the temper when it flares dangerously bright.
Actually my dad comes from 100% german heritage, though I never took the time to trace back how long ago people actually came over on the boat. An amusing note about my last name though is that it used to have two nn's on the end until it was americanized down to one n. ^_^ (no, I'm not silly enough to actually give away what it is).  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:38 pm
It used to be funny the first day of class in any given school year because some teachers would try to actually say the german pernounciation of my name, and I would tell them that we used the americanized version and they would breath a sigh of relief in not having to try to remember an odd prounciation.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:50 pm
Black jack is fixed. *wanders off to play cards*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:57 pm
lurichan

I come off with a 3/1 win ratio.

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:30 pm
celebie.exe
lurichan

Wow... I'm still trying to get better at figuring out when to double down or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:39 pm
lurichan
celebie.exe
lurichan

Wow... I'm still trying to get better at figuring out when to double down or not.

I always do it on 11 and sometimes 12 - 15... depending  

ieatyourtclol

Ndoki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:20 am
Blackjack is easy once you learn the tricks. You always wanna double on an 11 if you can afford it. (If memory serves) Dealer always hits on a 17 so if they are showing a 7 you generally don't have to get a high hand.. think about it for a second. Say they have a 10 and a 7. That's 17. They HAVE to hit, so there's a 9 in 13 chance they will bust with the next card and a 4 in 13 chance they won't, so if they have 17 and you have a 12, odds are in your favor that you'll win that hand. That's just one trick for example, although I havn't played in a while, can someone confirm if they do hit on 17 or not?

Oh yeah, and if anyone is wondering (which I'm sure nobody is) I'm approx. half austrian, a quarter german, a quarter irish, with a tiny hint of english in there somewhere.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:49 am
ninja L-L-L-L-Lurking ninja

MortSanglant

Funkyblueeyes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:50 am
pirate L-L-L-L-Lurking pirate  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games