Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
The EFE Hangout Thread <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 628 629 630 631 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Member Count

View Results

QUANiiEE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:39 pm
Oh yes she does. And my honours class is combined with "support", and that's what pisses her off..and me too. 'Cause people from the honours class doesn't do no s**t, yet we have to pay for it. Gay.
Internet jargon? Wtf is that? LOL. Oh, that sucks. I go home for lunch, so it's kinda like, yoou..having to walk home..which is like 10 minutes. But they finally extended the lunch period to an hour..so it's kinda okay.
You don't eat? Why won't you carry your lunch with you and eat it while walking? xDDUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:44 pm
XD
Internet jargon. Like Wtf. And LOL. YOU JUST SAID IT! I freakin' laughed my a** off when I read that. XD!!! My favorite to say is zomfwtfbbqlmaonade. XD
Our lunch is the typical public school crap. Inedible. But gotta to live. XD
I could, but... Hm, good idea actually. XD

Shryle
Crew

QUANiiEE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:47 pm
Oh, that's what it is. Haha, I use that all the time, and they're like "speak in proper English! You guys are educated at in English school, not no 'web' school." I usually say "LOL" and "BRB". xD and sometimes...when I'm really bored.."OH. EM. GHEE!"
Hahaaa, yeee. We used to have 20 minute lunches. so gay. but the students protested. >;D
x] Always glad to help.User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:54 pm
I use them a lot.
Like STFU. I like that one in particular. XD
I say zomfgwtfbbqlmaonade for the WTF factor.
I dunno. I'm a bit off. lolwut is another favorite. I do this subconsciously. And I don't even use them much on here! Our lunches are about 40 minutes or so. Not sure really how long. O_O

Shryle
Crew

QUANiiEE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:58 pm
Hahaha, I use "STFU" when I'm trying to be nice to people. 0:]
Otherwise, I just say it straight up. Teachers don't really do anything about it 'cause my excuse is, "It just slipped, Miss." xD
Hahahahhaha. One of ym classmates say this when it's so quiet in the classroom: "OMGWTFLOL" and I instantly die.
Hahahha. Sometimes they extend our lunches, or if not, they cut it off. D: which I hate it when they do that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:05 pm
The hell? Erm, when you say it, it USUALLY isn't intended to be... nice... you know?
s**t, if we cuss, they fine us $50.
Yes.
$50.
WHAT THE HELL?! I did once, the teacher gave me detention, but I've known others that had to pay. Gah, I hate them so much.
HOLYCRAP! I'munna do that randomly in my math class (so boring, we need a spark of insanity!) They're a genius. XD

Shryle
Crew

QUANiiEE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:13 pm
Lol, yeah I know. But a lot of people "claim" that I'm mean, but yeah. What I meant was, saying STFU is nicer than me saying shut. the. bleep. up. since my tone is usually mean. xD
Say WORD.
Yo, that's gay. They would probably the worst, suspend one for like, 1 day maximum. lol
LOL! We make so much random noises in math class. Once, some dude was like, "laser guns go PEW PEW PEW" and the teacher shot him a WTF look. Bare jokes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:20 pm
I'll admit, I'm kinda an a** in real life (hell, pretty much the same here XD). But I jokingly tell people to STFU. Usually to friends.
Say word? lolwut? o_o
Our system is ghey. I loathe it. So much... >_<
I'm not unfamiliar with that look. XD I've been known to say some random crap. XD
Anyway, I'munna jet. Need sleep. Freakin' finals.

Shryle
Crew

QUANiiEE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:23 pm
LMAO, I'm like a real b***h in real life to those who piss me off. But yes, I say STFU jokingly..but sometimes it sounds mean. xP
Hahaha, sorry. By saying "say word" it's like saying "say swear", but in the ghetto form.
I loathe school period. But, I want money, so I need an education. At least you're like, in your last year of high school, I'm entering high school next year. D:
Aww, okay. Good luck on your finals!

& btw, I wanted to check how many posts I had in this guild, and I'm listed as a Non-Member. why is this? :/:[  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:09 am
My friends and I have endless conversations consisting of only "lolwut" and "Wtf mate?" Yeah. We're pretty much nerds. XD And another friend contributes an occasional "yiff!" into the conversation. Yup. We're gonna make hella additions into society.
Right. Ghetto. (Read, NERD. XD)
School is, in my opinion, pretty useless. Right, I don't think half that crap you learn is gonna apply/matter in any way in real life. The stuff that's useful you learn from the other kids there. XD
High school sucks just like all the other schools. 'Capt bigger campus. (damn, I thought you were older than me. o_o)

You have 303 posts. But, it doesn't say you're a non-member to me. O_O

Shryle
Crew

QUANiiEE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:08 pm
LMAO! How is it possible to say what you're trying to say then?
Hahahahaha, yee. If you can continue, you can make it a language for others to learn. :]
Yeee, ghetto. It's weird, because people don't expect me to be ghetto, because I'm of Asian race. Damn stereotypes.
Haha, exactly! It's the stuff that happens to students that actually apply..like, backstabbing, fights, s**t like that. ;P
Oh, I see. The one I visited had like 3 floors, and the stairs to each floor is so high, it's so tiring.
xD

LOL, yeah, I don't know what happened when I searched. Maybe I was so tired, I was just seeing things.

Anyway, how were your finals?User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:22 pm
We aren't saying anything that really matters anyway. So might as well. O__O
And, that'd just be a pain in the a**. I dun wanna explain it to people. I do that enough.
Meh, I know some ghetto Asians. O_o
Yeah! EXACTLY! XD
Mine has two floors and an assload of buildings. Pleh, pain in the a**. They give us 6 minutes to get to class to class and EXPECT us there in that time. What a load of crap. I want to see their lazy asses try that.
Especially after chugging an Amp. XD
Riiiight... Wrong name maybe?

I dunno really. Sociology I think I effed up in. No idea. Hope I didn't fail XD
Rest I did well in.
Got like a 92.5 in the English test, so I'munna not complain.

Shryle
Crew

QUANiiEE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:21 pm
LOL, I understand how you feel. I hate how people don't get when you're saying something in its simplest form, and they still don't get it.
6 minutes? I only have 2 minutes, and I'm always late for class..but the teacher don't care, 'cause I'm..special. x]

Uhhh..nah. Iunno, it was prolly effed.

Hahhaha, I suck at English freals. But hope you did well! :]User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:28 pm
2 Minutes? How the crap is that possible?!
Meh, I'm kinda dreading finding out. I don't think I failed, but then again, school isn't really my thing. sweatdrop
School is all about memorizing, actual intelligence means nil.
And I can't memorize my own garage code.

Shryle
Crew

QUANiiEE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:49 pm
Exactly. And everyone is like, moving..so it's so crowded. And we're not allowed to run. The gym is all the way at one end, and my science class is at the other end, turn, and at the end after you turn. Two minutes, no wonder I'm always late for science class. xP
Well, when do you find out? I hate finding out marks, and then people rub it in yoour face they got a higher mark. So rigged. But nevertheless, good luck :]
ROFL. I can't memorize a lot of stuff..I do for like, 2 weeks, and then after the test, it's out of my mind. xDUser Image

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 628 629 630 631 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games