Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:18 pm
I"m here for a little bit. ^_^ Yay.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:37 pm
whoot! ive just bought the entire cardcaptor sakura series in japanese (the dub is sooo bad....), fullmetal alchemist and a region 1 player ^_^ though i am wondering about the fma dub does anyone know if its anygood?  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:40 pm
isobel_bellamy
whoot! ive just bought the entire cardcaptor sakura series in japanese (the dub is sooo bad....), fullmetal alchemist and a region 1 player ^_^ though i am wondering about the fma dub does anyone know if its anygood?

The FMA dub isn't bad...It's on the okay to good side really. ^_^ I've seen a lot of episodes on cartoon network, and I saw a few that were in the original japanese. Overall the dubbed voices are generally true to the heart of the characters.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:44 pm
damnit!! the dvd i got doesnt have the dub on. i usually play it when im being lazy and just want to hear it not watch it...if that makes sence...^_^; oh well i can buy it again when i can get the dub and sell the non dub one to a true otaku ^_^  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:46 pm
isobel_bellamy
damnit!! the dvd i got doesnt have the dub on. i usually play it when im being lazy and just want to hear it not watch it...if that makes sence...^_^; oh well i can buy it again when i can get the dub and sell the non dub one to a true otaku ^_^

^_^ So far I think only the first 2 dvds of dub/sub dvds are out.

I like FMA....*looks around* I have 5/6 of the figures they sell in the random boxes. ^_^ I just couldn't get ahold of Winrey..*snuffles*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:52 pm
*laughs* aww. in the shop where i get manga there is an ed shibi keyring htat i really want its not even expensive but i use all my money on manga ^_^; one day....oh on ebay a saw a few fma necklaces...i want one of them as well.......  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:56 pm
I like FMA, but i'm not a diehard otaku ^^* I just like the series and some of the charecters....as well at the whole magic/alchemy thing. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:01 pm
*nods* same here i like anime but im not a fanatic of the kind at my anime club (some are scary...) but we had an eppy of fma and it was pretty cool.

i unfortunately have to assume if an entire series is good (aided by the internet) by the first eppy seeing as we cant see a huge amount of the same series.

it worked for trigun (i'm so happy about that ^_^) and hellsing (though not the dub *shudders* alucard was good though. seras on the other hand.......) so hopefully it'll work with fma ^_^  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:05 pm
isobel_bellamy
*nods* same here i like anime but im not a fanatic of the kind at my anime club (some are scary...) but we had an eppy of fma and it was pretty cool.

i unfortunately have to assume if an entire series is good (aided by the internet) by the first eppy seeing as we cant see a huge amount of the same series.

it worked for trigun (i'm so happy about that ^_^) and hellsing (though not the dub *shudders* alucard was good though. seras on the other hand.......) so hopefully it'll work with fma ^_^

Our anime club has watched entire series in the past....but the current president is...well not really the best, and the group has lost some of it's cohession....

I will say that I am a sailor moon otaku...and I love anime, but I only exhibit otaku tendnacies about SM. ^^*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:10 pm
well we see about two full series a year and then there is a vote for the next two animes to be played sometimes we get on shot things like with trigun, hellsing and fma were we only see it one but with mai hime we saw about 9 eppys (it was very popular with the guys seeing as it had vast amounts of fan service) and those who hunt elevs (fan service again)  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:12 pm
Well, my compy is running slow, so I"m going to restart it, but I might just go since I have work in a little over an hour. Have a good day.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:41 pm
hullo smile  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:31 pm
If there is anyone here/awake I'm here for a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:32 pm
I have arrived, greetings m'lady, it has been a deal of time since our last conversation.  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:34 pm
Ascher
I have arrived, greetings m'lady, it has been a deal of time since our last conversation.

Yes, yes it has. You got a job and I haven't really seen you much since. xp  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games