Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:54 am
You all made out better then i did.

I got a car CD player, new clock, new cordless telephone, 50 in cash, 30 in visa gift certificates, 10 to movies, 10 to a pizzaria, 25 to the mall, and clothes.

i didn't even get the ONE ds game i asked for.
yet my bro gets the PSP and games, AND goes to the vikings/ravens ******** up isn't it?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:24 am
Psh, you made out better than I did. I got a grand total of four things, but I'm not complaining, because I finally have my own laptop! ^_^  

KitoYasha

Inucoli

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:15 am
i finally got an iPod smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:32 am
Inucoli

what type?

I got some DVDs, a video game that didn't come with a game (it had no disc, butI went and got one), a good amount of clothes, a water fountain my mom orignally bought to put in my dorm, a book, a new cellphone and that's about it.  

30b0ae7c7b0f6e04e785a308a

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:17 pm
There's so many people getting iPods this year! I was going to get one, but my Mom said I could order stuff off of the net, so instead I blew over 300 bucks on japanese rock albums. xd I also got about 10 books. w00+.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:15 pm
what about an "original music" subforum for the composers? That'd be so awexome!  

lunar x2

30b0ae7c7b0f6e04e785a308a

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:19 pm
lunar x2
what about an "original music" subforum for the composers? That'd be so awexome!

1. Subforums cost money, and true we have enough to blow on like at least ten more subforums . . . but . . .

2. Not enough interest in it sadly. In order for me to make a subforum . . . well . . . there would have to be high demand. It would be nice to have subforums for a lot of things, but the problem is it would just be a waste of money if it's not used enough.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:50 pm
Gaia has been very sloooow lately. x_X  

KitoYasha

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:14 pm
KitoYasha

Yeah.. and this layout totally sucks..  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:57 am
TrinaSheepChan
Inucoli

what type?

I got some DVDs, a video game that didn't come with a game (it had no disc, butI went and got one), a good amount of clothes, a water fountain my mom orignally bought to put in my dorm, a book, a new cellphone and that's about it.

it's a black nano ^_^<333

seems you made out pretty well, too!

Inucoli

Inucoli

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:58 am
RinoaHeartilly
KitoYasha

yes it does. it's much less convenient. the only thing i like is the shops. they're much faster the way they're set up now. other than that it sucks  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:35 am
Saint-Saens

Well it sounds like everyone had a nice holiday. I got an iPod, AOE 3, Socom 3, and monies! whee Also, this spiffy pillow.

@Oggy: Oh yes, it is at times. But when it get to the point when in real life you're making references to the game...it's time to take a break. I keep catching myself, which is good. domokun

Well, since the people I make the references to usually get them, I see no harm done. *shrug*  

iOggy

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:37 am
Sorry ive been in ohio. I super made out this year.

I got.

A tenor sax <3
A cell phone
A zen nano mp3player
black and white 2
dragon quest 8
cool michigan sweater
suitcase
50 dollars
10 dollars
30 dollars
a water pick ><
a scarf
pajamas
a rocky horror triva game
the longest yard
and thats all i can remeber Oo.

Yay for being apart of 4 familys ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:40 am
Inucoli
RinoaHeartilly
KitoYasha

yes it does. it's much less convenient. the only thing i like is the shops. they're much faster the way they're set up now. other than that it sucks

Am i the only one who has gaia running faster with the new layout?  

Tubariffic
Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:39 pm
Scheissenkopf
Inucoli
RinoaHeartilly
KitoYasha

Am i the only one who has gaia running faster with the new layout?

I think so.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games