Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:24 pm

Don't feel bad... I apparently missed it as well. gonk
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:26 pm

too2sweet
Don't worry, I got a whole sack of bricks. That oughta stupid our big fat heads up real good.

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Celeblin Galadeneryn
too2sweet
Don't worry, I got a whole sack of bricks. That oughta stupid our big fat heads up real good.

Awesome!! User Image
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:17 am

I don't like in between states. I'd rather be destitute or rich than somewhere in between. I'd rather be empowered or enslaved than somewhere in between. I'd rather burn in Hell or be with God in heaven than be somewhere in between. I hate my indecisiveness and my fear of being impulsive.

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:32 pm

CuAnnan
I know.
Hey, at least they're not accusing you of being a filthy intellectual.

Those dirty intellectuals, always ruining our shoddy pseudo-science and rake failing religions. scream
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:13 pm

Fiddlers Green
CuAnnan
I know.

Those dirty intellectuals, always ruining our shoddy pseudo-science and rake failing religions. scream
Oh, come on, I need something to do when I'm bored.

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:23 pm

Celeblin Galadeneryn
Fiddlers Green
CuAnnan
I know.

Start youtubing?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:59 pm

CuAnnan
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Fiddlers Green
CuAnnan
I know.

Start youtubing?
But then I's just ruin shoddy pseudo-science more.

You enabler you.

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Celeblin Galadeneryn
CuAnnan
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Fiddlers Green
CuAnnan
I know.

Start youtubing?

You enabler you.

Then i can hook you up with the people to side with. Check my subscriptions.
*enable enable enable*
DO DRUGS, THEY'RE GOOD FOR YOU

The tone of this post is satirical. CuAnnan, in no way, endorses the use of drugs by other people, at least not without getting to know them first.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:23 pm

CuAnnan
Celeblin Galadeneryn
CuAnnan
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Fiddlers Green
CuAnnan
I know.

Start youtubing?

You enabler you.

Then i can hook you up with the people to side with. Check my subscriptions.
*enable enable enable*
DO DRUGS, THEY'RE GOOD FOR YOU

The tone of this post is satirical. CuAnnan, in no way, endorses the use of drugs by other people, at least not without getting to know them first.
While I have a web cam, I have no idea how to do anything with it outside of Skype/MSN stuff. Yay, being inept.

Nevermind that my computer is suck. Once I get a job it's the first thing being replaced.

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

aoijea23487

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:39 pm

Dear new ager shop downtown,

Your definition of Wicca is wrong, but thanks for carrying good pagan fiction. Am currently hooked on Starhawk's The Fifth Sacred Thing. Also thanks for carrying quality, though overpriced, jewelry. That stuff can be hard to find.

Cools.
Illiezeulette.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:07 am

I'm sorry that you're upset now that you realize you have no power over me, so I might as well clear this up. You never truly did, you had simply what I let you have because it was expedient to me at the time, this is what you reduced yourself to in my eyes, an expedience.

You can kick and scream like immature brats all you want now that you have nothing with which to threaten me into bending to your commands. I actually find the whole thing a touch amusing.

Don't get me wrong of course, I have thoroughly considered your words, I have done so for as long as I can remember, but I truly find no logic behind me causing everything bad in your life, or that I should let someone beat the hell out of me rather than defend myself. One of you has actively tried to kill me before, he ended up crying like a baby, through no fault of my own, not even from an act of self defense, and yet this was supposedly my fault were I to believe you.

Your words are as hollow as you are, and I am cheapened merely by having to consider them from as objective a place as I can, and yet, despite your protestations to the contrary, I have considered every word. I owe you a measure of respect, and a measure of loyalty by simple virtue of who you are. Beyond this I owe you nothing, as you have repeatedly stated you owe me not even that much. Because of this I owe your words due consideration, however, respect is not blindly accepting every fetid word to scurry its way out of your respective mouths as truth, nor is respect doing every thing you demand of me when you will not even consider things that I request, nor, may I add, is it sitting idly by whilst I am accused of trespasses which I have not committed.

I am driven to illness every time you see fit to call me "family". If you truly want to see who is simply "existing" and not "living", I would like to inform you that your home, which you have made quite clear is no longer my own, has at least 5 mirrors with which to view yourself. May I also suggest you do a few more things to yourself than simply "view" whilst you are at it?

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Calixti

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:11 pm

Next week, I have to beg my Spanish teacher to not fail me due to repeated absences. That will require explaining to her that I'm sick, a lot, and that ANY fever over a hundred degrees or ANY trouble breathing whatsoever does have to be treated as a medical emergency for me and getting my a** to the doctor has to take precedence over class--because if I don't, and it's NOT a medical emergency at that point, it'll become one and it could kill me.

That's never a fun conversation.

Can I have a body that actually works? emo
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:23 pm

Calixti
Next week, I have to beg my Spanish teacher to not fail me due to repeated absences. That will require explaining to her that I'm sick, a lot, and that ANY fever over a hundred degrees or ANY trouble breathing whatsoever does have to be treated as a medical emergency for me and getting my a** to the doctor has to take precedence over class--because if I don't, and it's NOT a medical emergency at that point, it'll become one and it could kill me.

That blows. cry

Do you have proper documentation of the disorder, the diagnosis, and the visits to said doctor? If so, the teacher can't really do anything (provided you live in the US, where I'm sure that she can't fail you) about your attendance because it's medical in nature and documented.

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:37 pm

Kuroiban
Calixti

That blows. cry

Do you have proper documentation of the disorder, the diagnosis, and the visits to said doctor? If so, the teacher can't really do anything (provided you live in the US, where I'm sure that she can't fail you) about your attendance because it's medical in nature and documented.

Not true. I attend FSU and, even for medical emergencies, should I miss four classes in Chem Lab, I get an automatic zero. Likewise, if I miss classes in Latin or in Etymology over 'x' number (4 and 3, respectively), then my final grade gets docked by a set number of points.
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games