Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:20 pm
A small grin forms on Kyle's face as he looks at Misa. You and the Mistress would get along most splendidly. wink He winks at her before going back to his multi tasking.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:35 pm
Umm, well, I can't be sure. sweatdrop
User Image
We were kind of far away.
User Image
He wasn't in the light very long.

Came out of the shadows.

It wasn't long after the Jabberwocky flew over. *shivers at the thought of the Jabberwocky*

But it was definitely one of those two.

Definitely one of them. He took the tarts made specially for the Queen's table!  

Mitri Onuris

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:01 pm
User Image

Narrows his eyes at the Pasticcere, but at least this witness has narrowed it down to the Knave of Hearts or the Green Rabbit.

Get outa da box. mad He states flatly. Maybe the next witness will piece together some more of this puzzle.

While waiting for the next witness, he stands there and stares from the Knave of Hearts to the Green Rabbit trying to get a visual on anything that would clearly differentiate the two beside the obvious "color scheme." Mannerisms, expressions…anything he can spot. One of them is going to meet their maker and its important he nail the right one. evil  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:36 pm
*waits for Mitri to move, then stands up* My leg's asleep. sweatdrop
User Image
rolleyes Should've moved over like I said to. *the Tweedles leave the box and go back to their seats*
User Image
Well, that wasn't so bad.

Say... we're okay about the blueberries, right? sweatdrop The Queen didn't say anything, but still-

Of course. They're covered in the non-red ingredients section of our license.

Oh, good.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:35 pm
User Image

Slams gavel onto the small table next to her. NEEEEEXT WITNESS!!! scream  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:22 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
*grunny ears flatten again at the yelling, but clearly saying anything about it isn't going to have any sort of effect*

I think that's it, really. I mean, Tweedles say they saw him taking the tarts so that's case closed, right?

They said they saw -someone- take the tarts. Doesn't mean it was me.
But they said it looked like you so...
It could've been you emotion_eyebrow
Goddammit, would you stop doing that?! stressed

*meanwhile, Ryzan walks past the arguing "twins", loads right into the witness box, and swears in*
Your Honor, the Knave could not have possibly taken the tarts because he was with me.

Oi! No one asked you! Besides, you don't even know when they were taken!  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:38 am
User Image

Points gavel to the Green Rabbit. mad How DARE YOU make judgement in my court! scream Perhaps your eagerness to convict is due to YOUR GUILT!! evil

The King takes a drag on his cigar and blows to the side as he casually leans on the witness box. The Green Rabbit has a good point. Just exactly when were these pastries taken? Yous say yous wit da Knave, eh? Yous meanin yous knows at what time dem tarts is swiped? Yous gots some proofs yous wanna shares ‘ere? emotion_eyebrow  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:25 am
User Image
Given there has been no formal establishment of time, place, and exactly what tarts were stolen, aside from them obviously belonging to the Queen, the alibi I provided should be just as good as any. talk2hand

*flips his hair*

I can most certainly provide ample evidence that he was with me if necessary, but when I say he was with me, I of course mean he was with me, so I hardly think such material would be in good taste or appropriate to show.

*with her yaoi senses tingling, she doesn't hesitate to shoot up from her seat and shout*
THE JURY DEMANDS TO SEE THE EVIDENCE scream

... *completely forgot Misa was put in this scene* emotion_facepalm  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:35 am
Hatter jumps up raising her hand after Misa's outburst. I have video evidence of the alibi Your Majesty! scream

When the hells did you get that? gonk

My imps have been everywhere mind you. Even if I didn't I'm sure Sergio and Gunter have some. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 10:50 am
User Image

Shudders at realizing this Mirtillo means “with” in the biblical sense and nods in agreement that he don’t need to be seeing any of that even if the jurors demand it. Nah nah stressed Starts to wave it off with a free hand only to hear the Hatter has ******** video of said alibi eek and he REALLY does not want to have to see that. stressed ******** Nah! Shakes his head more sternly.

Sergio scoffs at the Hatter’s comments. talk2hand I have no such footage!… At this location. ninja

Drags his palm down his face and tries to change the subject. Jus ******** tells dese mooks bout dis ‘ere Mirtillo’s carattere. emotion_eyebrow Points to the Knave of Hearts. So all dese jurors knows wat kinds a guy dis is. Den yous tells bouts tis udder Mirtillo’s carattere. Points to the Green Rabbit. Dis is so everybodies fino alla velocità bout dese two. Capire? Den yous be specifics an tell ‘ow boat dese Mirtillo gets along wit Dolce Cosa. emotion_eyebrow  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
*crosses her arms and sits down in a disgruntled huff when Giovanni shoots down her request for evidence* stare

*taps his foot impatiently as he thinks. He didn't expect Giovanni to actually ask him such specific questions that would require thorough, detailed answers to properly illustrate. The last thing he wants is to be here all day for the sake of this fake trial talk2hand , especially since he has an appointment afterward. Just thinking about it, he can't help but sneak a glance over at Kyle in the jury box and get a giddy little smile for a brief moment at seeing his devilishly handsome face. No! Focus! Can't get too distracted or there will be retakes* stressed

Well, given Draa is Tes' clone, they are very similar on all accounts, so anything I say about one could just as well apply to the other. Except for the alibi, of course.... sort of sweatdrop

*cough*
A-Anywho, sweatdrop they are both admittedly thieves with a fondness for pastries and not on the best of terms with Her Majesty. In fact, I am certain they are both constant annoyances to her if I am to be perfectly honest. However, my dear husband does at least try to appease her some of the time. Just look at his hair. When he came to work for her, it was a deep indigo, but to appeal to her tastes, he dyed it red. Unlike his clone.

*cuts eyes to Draa*

This is my natural hair color! scream

Furthermore, I go to great lengths to ensure the Knave's every desire is completely, utterly satisfied, which I most certainly am rather adept at, I'll have you know. Therefore, he would have absolutely no reason to want to steal Her Majesty's tarts when I provide all, if not more, than he can handle in every way you could possibly imagine. wink  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:37 pm
User Image

As the King takes another last puff off of his cigar while he listens, he nods and casually walks over to the table of the defense. A “clone” is a very interesting way to describe ones twin, but then again this is a Mirtillo so it could be common vernacular for their race. Must mean they are identical twins instead of fraternal.

He finds out some more info about the accused and his twin. Both thieves and a fondness for pastries (confirming the testimony of the witness before). He puts out his cigar on the table of the defense as he stares at the Knave looking for any type of expression or crack as his partner “sings.” News of these two being an annoyance to his lovely bride is no surprise as lots are in slotted in this category. But when he does observe, as the Mirtillo points out, the Knave does indeed have red hair vs. his twin who does not. His attention is then diverted from the Knave to the Green Rabbit as he steps closer to him instead to study his demeanor and he’s tempted to reach out and grab him by the neck at his outburst.

At hearing about how the Dutchess satisfies the Knave he closes his eyes and slightly lowers his head to the lower left. emotion_facepalm At this rate, it would be so much easier just to go and whack both these Mirtillo and be done. But his lovely bride wants justice. stare God give him strength to get through this trial. stressed

He looks again at the Green Rabbit while he states to the current witness. So yous gonna pin dis wrap on dis Mirtillo right ‘ere? Rat dis one outs? emotion_eyebrow Looks to the witness and hikes a thumb in the direction of the Green Rabbit.  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
*being around Giovanni's smoke left him with a craving, so he pulled out his cigarette case a lit up a clove before answering*

That's not something I can say for sure, but I do know it most certainly wasn't my husband, and if the Tweedles insist it was someone who looked like him, then I see no other logical conclusion.

Objection! Hearsay or whatever the ******** they call this bullshit! scream *flips a table*  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:41 pm
Hatter keeps a note on future shenanigans on possible skin changing prank. ninja  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:54 pm
*gasps at the Clover Rabbit getting riled up*
Sensitive hearts! sweatdrop Your Majesty! I beg of thee!
That one is of the hearts but the fragile breed crying

*wants to run down but is charmed by the snake-apillar to stay put* eek  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games