Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:24 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She yawned and disappeared in a puff of smoke before reappearing as a fox.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:29 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka was relieved to hear Sasha say she was fine now, "All right, w-well...do you currently need help with anything?" she asked before looking at Byakko whom turned back into his fox form.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:06 pm
(OOC smile
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "A-Ah...I-I see... Lana stopped hiding her scar, feeling a bit flattered by Namia calling her cute. However, when she said she was unique, it got her thinking. "U-Unique...hmm...w-well, I don't...really think I'm that unique...a-after all, I'm not...the only dullahan that exists...

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:22 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User Image
Sasha sighed rubbing behind her head and sighing
"I haven't even left the infirmary in a while. I dunno, maybe im just....bored of this room or something. I just don't feel right leaving it behind, although I know your here Oda. Its just the feeling of feeling needed and worry that I wont be here if something big goes down." she laughs

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:17 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka smiled weakly at Sasha, "I'm not the only one here for you, I'm sure Shino would enjoy helping you too...since she doesn't have much to do anymore ever since Ms. Tsuyoi got engaged. She then walked over to Byakko and grabbed him, holding him in her arms, "And, maybe Byakko here can help too...if he feels like it." she said as she began petting Byakko's head gently.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:53 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko made a sort of purring noise and closed his eyes. Yeah, sure. I mean, I've got nothing better to do.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:41 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Sasha sighed and drank the rest of her coffee before pouring some more.
"alright, but there shouldn't have anything else until morning"

((if you guys wanna do a time skip, please!))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:56 am
[ooc: Yeah, a time skip sounds fine 3nodding ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka nodded, "Yes ma'am, I guess for now, we should call it a day." she looked down at Byakko, "You wanna sleep with me tonight Byakko?" she asked, tilting her head while her ears twitch.
Namia shrugged, "Well, do they have a scar on their necks like you do?" she asked with a smirk on her face. She then looked over at the clock, realizing the time, "Oh my, look at the time. I believe it's time I depart to my room." She walked over to the window and opened it before sitting on the window frame with her feet dangling out. She turned her head to look towards Lana, "We should really meet again some time. You're quite the intriguing character." She waved at Lana and turned away, her wings extended. She then hopped off the window frame and flew off.[exits]

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:55 am
(OOC smile
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana looked at Namia as she kept one hand on her neck, specifically where her scar was. Namia did have a point, she didn't know any other dullahan that had a scar like her own. She then looked at the clock too, surprised at the time. She watched as Namia made her exit...through the window, waving her off as she left. She was a little happy when Nami said they should meet again.

She then decided to leave as well, thinking that it'd be the perfect time for her to see her new room.
[exits]

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:03 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light

He narrowed his eyes. Not really having much of a choice, here. I could disapparate but that'd leave the people in here deaf. Why not?
Byakko was already thinking of ways to get revenge on Jaecen, maybe even Carter. He made a sort of evil smile.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:18 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Sasha was sound asleep when day came, she was sitting in her chair slightly reclined. She looked exhausted. Seems the coffee didn't keep her awake.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:16 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi walked into the room, yawning, "Damn, ended up falling asleep." she then noticed that Sasha and the girls had fallen asleep as well. She rubbed the back of her head with a small grin, "Guess I'm not the only one." she said softly, as if trying to not wake them up.
Odayaka's ears perked up and twitched, slowly opening her eyes and staring at the ceiling. She looked to her side, finding Byakko rolled up against her. She pet Byakko's head gently a little before she slowly sat up and yawned. She then noticed Shinochi, "Oh, Shino, you're up first?...that's rare."
Shinochi folded her arms, her ears go down, "Hey, come on, that's mean. I can get up early...sometimes."

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:19 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light

Byakko remained asleep, making little mewing noises as he did.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:49 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi smiled when she spotted Byakko snuggled up against Odayaka, it was a sight to enjoy. She walked over to Odayaka's bedside and grabbed a nearby chair, sitting down, "Listen...I'm uh..gonna go out for awhile. Just gonna take my ship out for a drive. It's been awhile since I took my baby for a run." She grinned as she scratched her cheek with a finger.
Odayaka's ears went down as she listened to Shinochi, "O-Oh...I see." she looked down at Byakko and continued to pet him. She then nodded, "All right...well, how long are you gonna be gone?"
Shinochi shrugged, "I dunno. It depends if I end up visiting a world or not."
Odayaka nodded again, "Okay...just," she looked up at Shinochi, "Be careful..don't get into trouble."
She just smiled at Odayaka and pet her head, "No promises...but I can guarantee that I won't be getting myself killed." she said before petting Odayaka's head. She then stood up and walked towards the door, waving her hand as she left. Eventually, she was out of sight.[exits]
Odayaka stared at the doorway, even when Shinochi was now gone. She looked back down at Byakko, her hand rested on his small body.

User Image

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:56 pm
Byakko
Guardian of Light

He made a snorting sound but remained asleep. He moved his head slightly as Odayaka's hand rose and fall with his breathing.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games