Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 10:04 pm
User Image

╔═════════════════════════╗
Lucas Morris
Eleven Years Old - First Year - Hufflepuff - Pureblood
╚═════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

Growing up, Lucas had heard all about his mum’s Quidditch days when she attended Hogwarts and how she had captained her team and led them to victory on numerous occasions. She sure knew how to make the sport sound exciting even though he wasn’t particularly fond of playing chaser. However, the beater position sounded pretty cool, and so did the seeker position – especially since that position was the one that would bring victory (or complete and utter loss) to the team. Regardless, the blond gleefully filled out the form, bouncing slightly as he did so. First years were able to tryout and that was all that mattered at the moment. He had a chance.

Position:
Armour Class: 12
Modifiers: (spotting +2) (hitting +2)
Skills: Sharp Eyes, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Hit: > opponent's AC
Save: > 15
Hit Self: < 4
Spot: > 19
Catch: > 22
Chasing: 0/3
Attempt: 0/2

Username: kiska166
Character's Name: Lucas Morris
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: (max of 3)
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Seeker

I won't waste no time thinking about you anymore
I won't waste no time talking about you anymore 'cause now I got new problems

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 2:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <6th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: Fall of 2044
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary smiled to see Dagrun, her housemate and friend, who she was sure would have a chance to shine now that the position she had been angling for for years was now open. Of course, Mary wouldn't give the position to a friend unless they earned it, but she had faith in Dagrun. Her smile turned to a nervous one when Dagrun mentioned tryouts and assured her they would have a decent turnout. "Ready as I'll ever be," Mary half joked. She was not so confident about the turnout considering the bad luck they had last year but there was always some old faithfuls.

Soon more began to show up including Philip who joked about their comeback and then assured her after noticing her nerves that they couldn't possibly do worse than last year. He ended with a friendly punch on her shoulder. "We can only go up, right?" Mary said. Even if they lost every game that might be preferable to how last year went. Philip was sweet to try to cheer her up and he always was sweet. It was why she liked him as a person. (And it didn't hurt he was one of the many cute boys in her year).

Smiling with all the encouragement of her friends she said, "If ya'll will excuse me, I have a small mission to complete." She set the paperwork and pencils on a bench and added a little sign she made that said "Please fill out". Taking a deep breath she stepped forward and made the trek to her choice for Vice Captain-Ilene Warlow. Mary had debated between two for quite some time but in the end decided it might be best to have the unique input of someone who played another position than chaser. Besides, beaters got to see how everyone played thanks to their job on protecting everyone. Chasers were in the mix so had less of a view. "Ilene," Mary began being more formal than normal due to nerves, "Would you mind if I borrowed you a minute? I'd like to talk to you a little bit."
                                                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------

AC: 16
                                                  Modifiers: +8 (Stealing) +8 (Scoring)
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  Total Roll:
                                                  X/3
                                                  Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)
                                                  {OoC: }
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

kiska166

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 10:37 am
Still stuck in bed try to remember how
Unscrew my head that's too left brain right now
I washed my hair, I’m still a mess
I'm having trouble getting dressed
I've still got memories to repress
But I still hear my mama saying

User Image
I L E N E
H E L E D D
W A R L O W

hufflepuff beater │ fifth year │ halfblood

Lena was a bit intimidated of Mary, truth be told. It wasn't that she didn't like the blonde girl, who seemed quite friendly, and her American accent was really cute, but she always seemed so polished and put together. Lena, sweaty and jittery, chugging her water with her short hair pulled back in a messy ponytail, felt a bit outclassed. When Mary approached her and said they needed to talk, she choked on her water, spat it out onto the ground, and then frantically nodded, wiping at her mouth. "Er- sure, no problem." She stepped away from the other Hufflepuffs and then said, somewhat guiltily, "Um, is this about me being late to practice a couple times last year? I'm really sorry about that- I'm gonna set an alarm this season, I swear." She didn't want Mary to think that she wasn't committed to the team, especially after making first string last year.

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 17
Mods: +7 Bludger Hits
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

mc2

If you’re sad and you know it
And you don't want to show it
Clap your hands
If you are sad, that's okay
You can clap it all away
Just clap your hands

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 11:34 am
Roll that spaceship, we ‘bout to get lifted
Live in the present, that gift is for the gifted
This what you came, this what you came for
You get what you buy, this what you paid for
So make sure the stars is what you aim for

HυffƖєρυff ƬнιяɗƳєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia trudged out onto the field having a constant debate of whether or not she should even try out again for the team. Last year, her first year actually playing, and she had majorly flopped. Like, horrendously ugly majorly flopped. Ugh, she both wanted to crawl in a whole and die but also wanted to prove that last year was only a fluke and she could and would do better. She just had to suck it up; easier said than done apparently. She grinned-which might've been more of a grimace really-at anyone who caught her eye all the while twitching as everyone seemed to have a comment about their abysmal season last year. Great. Just great.

Username: Yukina101
                                            Character's Name: Mahalia Ellis
                                            Year: Third
                                            Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                            Advanced Flying II: Currently enrolled
                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                            Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                            First Choice Position: Seeker
                                            Second Choice Position: Anywhere I guess?

Quote:

AC: 14
Roll: ~
Modifiers: +4 to Spot +4 to Catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

I never worry, life is a journey
I just wanna enjoy the ride
What is the hurry? It's pretty early
It's ok, we'll take our time

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 6:56 pm
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <6th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: Fall of 2044
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Ilene's hesitant answer made Mary realize that "I'd like to talk to you a little bit" might not have been the best introduction to the idea of Ilene becoming vice captain and eventually captain. Suddenly Ilene was spiting out her concerns about her timeliness and was apologizing. Mary quickly waved her hands, "No, no, you are fine. Haven't you noticed that I'm like the last on the field for games?" Mary tended to be due to nerves more so than anything, but she resolved as captain to do better. Taking a breath, Mary said, "No, what I wanted to talk to you about was the spot of vice captain. I think you have a lot of spirit and enthusiasm for the team and the sport, which is great. Also, as chaser I have a limited eye and I think someone in your position, beater, would see the team and try outs differently than I might... Anyways," Mary ended with a big breath, "what I'm trying to say is that I really, really would like you as my vice captain and would be thrilled if you said yes. I know it is a lot especially in your OWL year, but please say yes." She ended with her hands together in a small plea. She didn't want to guilt Ilene, but Ilene was really her best choice.
                                                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------

AC: 16
                                                  Modifiers: +8 (Stealing) +8 (Scoring)
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  Total Roll:
                                                  X/3
                                                  Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)
                                                  {OoC: }
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 9:50 am

User Image
I L E N E
H E L E D D
W A R L O W

Lena was so relieved that she wasn't being embarrassingly reprimanded in full view of the team that at first she didn't grasp what Mary was saying. "Wait what?" she blurted out, and looked about to say more, before she forced herself to shut up and listen, rather than talking over the captain. Mary wanted her to be the vice captain? Lena knew she was technically one of the 'senior' players now, but she hadn't expected this. She'd really assumed Mary would choose Shui or something. "Okay," she said impulsively, not really thinking about it much. Mary seemed like she really needed the help, and Lena had always prided herself on being helpful. "Sure, I'll be the VC. Thanks for considering me, I guess!"

OOC:
Total Roll:

mc2

Clap your hands
You can clap it all away
Just clap your hands

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 5:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lia, Teammates
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? She looks so glum!

Brennie hurried onto the pitch, afraid he was going to be late. Luckily, it seemed that people were still showing up. He flashed a grin at the captain as he filled in his paperwork. This year he'd opted for white and green glow-in-the-dark bands for his braces, so they looked a little lacking color in the bright sunshine. After he'd handed in his papers, he stepped over to Lia's side. She looked some mix of nervous and upset, which made him a little sad. Hopefully he could cheer her up! "Good morning, Lia! Are you excited to play again this year?" He hugged his cousin, his grin returning in full force.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
                                                                Character's Name: Brendan Findlay-Abrams
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Yea!
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                                Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                                First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                                Second Choice Position: Anywhere needed!

Yukina101

Modifiers: +4 {Spotting} +4 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: xx {xxxxxx}
Chasing: x/3
Catching: x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 6:57 pm
User Image
                                                Listen as your day unfolds,
                                                Challenge what the future holds
                                                Try and keep your head up to the sky
                                                Lovers, they may cause you tears
                                                Go ahead release your fears,
                                                Stand up and be counted
                                                Don't be ashamed to cry

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Hᴜꜰꜰʟᴇᴘᴜꜰꜰ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Bethany came out determined. She knew that she wanted to join the team as a first string player, and she wasn't going to take failure as an option. Shoulders squared, she picked up a sheet and filled it out before handing it back to Mary and moving away to start on stretches.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                Character's Name:Bethany Borson
                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3 (+1 Quidditch MTA)
                                                Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                Second Choice Position: Still chaser

AC:15
                                                Modifiers: +5 to all
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                Final Roll: --
                                                -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm making the team this year...
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Herald what your mother said
                                                Read the books your father read
                                                Try to solve the puzzles in your own sweet time
                                                Some may have more cash than you
                                                Others take a different view,
                                                My oh my, heh, hey

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 7:40 pm
User Image

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

A world that sends you reeling
                                                    From decimated dreams
                                                    Your misery and hate will kill us all
                                                    So paint it black, and take it back
                                                    Let's shout it loud and clear, defiant to the end

Ollie entered the pitch ready for his favorite pass time! he filled out his form and decided to go stretch.

(just getting these boys on the feild)

Position:
                                                              AC: 15
                                                              Modifiers: +5 AC +3 BLUDGER
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                              Lives: [❤] [❤] [❤]

Username: kungfudemoness
                                                              Character's Name: Ollie Zyweic
                                                              Year: 2
                                                              Advanced Flying I: taking
                                                              Advanced Flying II: no
                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                              First Choice Position: beater
                                                              Second Choice Position: keeper

Do or die, you'll never make me
                                                              Because the world will never take my heart
                                                              You can try, you'll never break me
                                                              We wanna all, we want to play this part

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 7:46 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui rushed in feeling late. All this studying was not helping he came in filling a form ready to go

Position:
                                                                    AC: 19(+2 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +7 Stealing +5 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                    Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

Username: kungfudemoness
                                                                    Character's Name: Shui Quan
                                                                    Year: 5
                                                                    Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                                    Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                                    Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    First Choice Position: chaser
                                                                    Second Choice Position: any

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 8:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              тнιѕ ιѕ нow ιт worĸѕ, yoυ're yoυng υnтιl yoυ're noт
                                              yoυ love υnтιl yoυ don'т, yoυ тry υnтιl yoυ can'т
                                              yoυ laυgн υnтιl yoυ cry, yoυ cry υnтιl yoυ laυgн
                                              and everyone мυѕт вreaтнe υnтιl тнeιr dyιng вreaтн

spaceWhen Roland saw the number of people present on the pitch, he very nearly decided to turn back around and return to his dorm. Not that he was especially shy, really, but it looked rather like they didn't need him. Still, he like sports, and it would be a good way to interact with his housemates. He always did better in social situations when he had something to work off of. A sport was a pretty easy connection to make. Even if he only barely knew about Quidditch from Ivy, who wasn't especially into it, and Joel, who took it more seriously than he probably ever would (being a pro, and all). The point was, it meant he'd be hanging out with other students, with a built in conversation topic. Plus, Lucas was already here, so that was nice.

spaceHe filled out his form quickly, turned it in to the captain, then approached his roommate.
                                              "Uh, hey, Lucas," he greeted with a wave. "So, um, do you know a lot about Quidditch? My sister's best friend plays professionally, but listening to him talk about it is kinda like listening to someone speaking Latin. While someone else talks over them complaining the whole time, on account of Ivy not wanting to listen to Quidditch talk, like, ever." It was mostly playful, of course. But Ivy did have a habit of drowning out her best mate's attempts to discuss his job with her ribbing. And the inside jokes. It made actually following the conversation sort of difficult.

no, тнιѕ ιѕ нow ιт worĸѕ, yoυ peer ιnѕιde yoυrѕelғ
                                              yoυ тaĸe тнe тнιngѕ yoυ lιĸe and тry тo love тнe тнιngѕ yoυ тooĸ
                                              and тнen yoυ тaĸe тнaт love yoυ мade and ѕтιcĸ ιт ιnтo ѕoмe
                                              ѕoмeone elѕe'ѕ нearт, pυмpιng ѕoмeone elѕe'ѕ вlood

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                              Character's Name: Roland Bishop
                                              Year: 1
                                              Advanced Flying I: No
                                              Advanced Flying II: No
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                              Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                              First Choice Position: Keeper?
                                              Second Choice Position: Whatever?

Kiska166

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 11:16 am

User Image
I L E N E
H E L E D D
W A R L O W

Lena blinked a little in surprise at Mary's squeal of excitement, and then got into a more sober discussion of how exactly they were going to run tryouts today. Fortunately, Mary had come prepared with a plan, and after a few minutes, Lena stepped forward, wishing she was a bit taller. Luckily, she was plenty loud enough. "HEY EVERYONE!" she bellowed, and then grinned. "Hi, I'm Lena, the new vice captain, and this is how we're gonna do things. Tryouts will be a mock game with two teams: black and yellow. Black team will be Dagrun as keeper, Bethany and Jordan as chasers, Lucas and me as beaters, and Lia as seeker. Yellow team will be Roland as keeper, Saffron and Shui as chasers, Philip and Oliver as beaters, and Brendon as seeker. Got it? Beaters can aim at everyone except the seekers. Let's do three laps around the pitch, and then get into position!" After leading the breakneck laps to warm everyone up, she released the bludgers and snitch, and launched the quaffle into the air.

OOC:
"Permission was given by mc2 to post this."
Total Roll:

mc2

Cara MiaKitty

Kungfudemoness

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

kiska166

Rawwry"

Clap your hands
You can clap it all away
Just clap your hands

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
CatWaffle rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 3, 4, 10, 2, 4, 3, 2, 7, 2 Total: 44 (10-100)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 2:07 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui went for the quaffle upon release.

Position: Yellow Chaser
                                                                    AC: 19(+2 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +7 Stealing +5 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                    Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    null

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 7:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Let's go!

Brennie turned to look over at Lena, the new vice captain for the team. She put them in their teams, then said the magic words. Beaters weren't to aim at him or Lia. Good news. He'd thus far managed never to be hit, but he didn't really want to start now, especially since he was hoping to just keep his reserve spot. Lia really liked seeking, and he didn't want to take her fun away! He hopped on his broom to fly the laps with the rest of the team, then flew up into position. Once the game began, he flew around, searching for the ever elusive snitch.

Yellow Team Seeker
Modifiers: +4 {Spotting} +4 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: 09 {Missed}
Chasing: x/3
Catching: x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 10:26 pm
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Adopted
                                                  ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip nodded in response to Mary. “Exactly,” he said before taking a sip from his water bottle. Gotta stay hydrated. When Mary excused herself to go and speak with Ilene, the boy smirked at her as if to say ‘no problem’ and let her go complete her mission. Once the mock teams were announced and the beater flew his three laps, he soared into the air and hunted down his first target. Stretching his arm back, he aimed at Jordan, one of the opposing chasers. Chasers were always a threat.

Position: Yellow Beater
                                                  Armour Class: 19
                                                  Modifiers: (hitting +7)
                                                  Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                  Total Roll: 15 (missed)
                                                  Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                  Hit: > opponent's AC
                                                  Save: > 15
                                                  Hit Self: < 4

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                                  Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

mc2

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games