Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:21 pm
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny only hesitated for a moment once he realized he had it before speeding off to the goal he used to guarding.

Position: green chaser
                                                                            AC: 12 [+1 EXP +1 ADV1]
                                                                            Modifiers: +5 Defend +2 other
                                                                            Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                            Total Roll:
                                                                            Post to Goal 1/3

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:01 pm
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

Vinny shot further down the pitch hoping he could hold on to it. He decided the better chaser should try and score. "Will!" He called out hoping the right one looked before he passed it.

Position: green chaser
                                                                            AC: 12 [+1 EXP +1 ADV1]
                                                                            Modifiers: +5 Defend +2 other
                                                                            Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            Total Roll:
                                                                            Post to Goal 2/3

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
                                                                            Yukina101

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:09 pm
Truth of the matter is I'm complicated
You're as straight as they come
You go about your day, baby
While I hide from the sun
It's better if you don't understand
'Cause you won't know what it's like until you try

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƑƖƑƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will caught the quaffle passed at him and took aim at the goals.

Position: Green Chaser
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to Steal +8 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: 22
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

You know I
I'll be waiting on the other side
And you
All you got to do is cross the line
I could wait a whole lifetime
But you just got to decide

Kungfudemoness

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:13 pm

null

null

null

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy was ready when the older will arrived. He went for a save.

Position: Keeper
                                                                          AC: 16 (10 +3 EXP + 1 AF1 +2 AF2)
                                                                          Modifiers: +10 Catch (keeper) +6 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                          Total roll:

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:17 pm

Cara Miakitty

null

null

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                            𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                            𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                            𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy sighed as he nearly had it. Shopping the ball he called to Sissy and passed to her

Position: Keeper
                                                                            AC: 16 (10 +3 EXP + 1 AF1 +2 AF2)
                                                                            Modifiers: +10 Catch (keeper) +6 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                            Total roll: 21 so close!

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                            𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                            𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                            𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:43 pm
      User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                              ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                              ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                              ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi caught the pass from Jeremy. Hopefully, she could make it across the pitch without losing the ball.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                              ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                              gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                              ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

xxxSILVER TEAM CHASERxxx
                                              AC: 12
                                              Skills: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                              Mods: (+4 to Stealing) (+4 to Shooting)
                                              Lives:

Currently: To the Goal 1/3
                                              Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                              00 to 00
                                              TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
      • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • WilyTrickster 50
      PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:51 pm
      User ImageUser Image

ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                                  ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                                  тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                                  and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                                  ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                                  ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit grinned ear to ear when he pretty much immediately spotted the snitch. He allowed himself a brief second of mental celebration before darting off after it.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                                  ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                                  ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                                  ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                                  ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                                  ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                                  AC: 16
                                                  Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                                  Mods: (+8 to Spotting) (+8 to Catching)
                                                  Lives:

Currently: Spotted! Chasing 1/3
                                                  Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:54 pm

ARIANELL BLODWEN _________
      Slytherin, Seventh Year _________
      ════════════════════════
      ________

The quidditch pitch was buzzing with players; chasers were fighting for the quaffle and the seekers could hardly be spotted from the ground. Arianell reached the pitch just as the try-outs were winding down. Her heels sunk into the ground with every step, but she was a woman on a mission. Notebook and quill in hand, once she was in ear shot of the Slytherin team captain, she shouted, ”Caleb Deveroux,” just to catch his attention from the practice game. ”Mind if I get a quote from you for the school paper?” It may have sounded like a request but she was in no way taking 'no' for an answer. ”I want to interview all the seventh year players, before one of you inevitably get scouted to play professional...”

Or at least that's what she was saying. It wasn't all wrong, of course, she was writing an article for the paper about the veteran players but she was also on a hunt for dirty little secrets. The Devereux family must have a treasure trove of secrets and all she needed was the right in. Maybe that could be Caleb. Maybe he could be her golden ticket into The Daily Prophet. Or maybe he'd be a dud -- there was only one way to find out.

══════════════════════
      WHEN:: Fall 2044
      WHERE:: Slytherin Try-Outs
      WITH WHO:: Caleb
      ══════════════════════

murruelecreuset

Essy ze Ninja
      Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
      • Dramatic Shipping 25
      • Treasure Hunter 100
      • Tipsy 100

murruelecreuset
      Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Waffles! 25
      • Team Jacob 100
      PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:44 pm
      User ImageUser Image
      Caleb Devereux
      Seventh Year Slytherin Captain
      Middle Son - Beater

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Tryouts (2044)

Caleb watched as the tryouts went on. He’d already had a general idea of what he planned on doing. Just as he was about to call an end to tryouts, he heard his name called. He looked over to see Arianell Blodwen. She was your typical pureblood as far as he was concerned. Now what could she possibly want he wondered. Blowing his whistle, he looked back to the group. “Round up the equipment and met me on the ground.” He said before hitting land.

“Can’t you see I’m busy Blodwen. I don’t have time for that right now. Cian and I need to decide on a team, and I need to close out tryouts.” Caleb told her off. He probably could have been nicer about it, but nothing came between him and Quidditch. Turning his attention back to those trying out he spoke. “Cian and I will discuss the lineup and we’ll get that out to you all. You can all hit the showers.” He told them before letting them leave the field.

“Now as you can see, I’m a very busy person. If it were any other time, I would gladly give a statement.” He told Arianell. Part of him meaning it and part of him just wanting her to go away. He was beginning to wonder if Callista ever had these problems.

Status : This is going surprisingly well...
                                                      Company : Slytherin team players.... Arianell

OOC : See here for team lineup

Cara MiaKitty
                                                      Diamond Wales
                                                      Kungfudemoness
                                                      Yukina101
                                                      Miss GryffindorK
                                                      Essy ze Ninja

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                      And put it rather rudely as well
                                                      Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                      Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                      Slytherin!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:18 pm

ARIANELL BLODWEN _________
      Slytherin, Seventh Year _________
      ════════════════════════
      ________

Was he testing her patience on purpose? She cocked a brow when he met her gaze with silence then turned back to his players and ended the try-outs with a shrill whistle. The sun hid behind Caleb and masked his expression in shadows, she had to squint to readjust her gaze after he glided down from his broom and was finally at ground level with her. He made it quite clear that he did not have time for the school paper (why do athletes always have to think they're better than everyone?) She hardly had the chance to argue when the players' started flocking around them, waiting to be dismissed. Arianell stood in the background, arms crossed and lips tight.

”We're all busy people, Deveroux. Not just the quidditch players.” She finally argued. But that would be a losing battle against a quidditch captain, so she changed gears. ”How about we talk over a drink at The Three Broomsticks; the first Hogsmeade trip is this weekend? Or, I could keep showing up at your practices? Maybe even bring my friends...” It was well-known she had the worst friends' around. Renee and Esme were cruel, mean-spirited, and petty. Luckily for the rest school, the girls' usually kept to themselves. But Arianell was never above dragging the b***h-sisters (who were actually cousins but that didn't roll off the tongue as well) to follow behind and do her bidding. She chewed her lip before peppering in a bit of sweet and sugar with her spice, ”C'mon, I'm sure even the quidditch captain has to take a break every once in a while?

“What do you have to lose?”
                      She said with a smile. Those six little words have gotten her farther in life than words alone ever should. There was something about it. Whether it was the temptation or the gamble, or even just knowing that failure was inconsequential.

══════════════════════
      WHEN:: Fall 2044
      WHERE:: Slytherin Try-Outs
      WITH WHO:: Caleb
      ══════════════════════

[OOC: If it isn't clear, her "friends" are NPC's. Lol.]

murruelecreuset

Essy ze Ninja
      Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
      • Dramatic Shipping 25
      • Treasure Hunter 100
      • Tipsy 100

murruelecreuset
      Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Waffles! 25
      • Team Jacob 100
      PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:41 pm
      User ImageUser Image
      Caleb Devereux
      Seventh Year Slytherin Captain
      Middle Son - Beater

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Tryouts (2044)

Caleb heard Arianell’s proposal of sorts. He knew for certain he did not want the girl to harass him during practice, he’d get nothing done. He especially didn’t want her to bring her so called friends, they were the worst. Truthfully, he couldn’t stand Renee and Esme above any of the girls in their house. Guess he had no choice but to take the drink at The Three Broomsticks. “What do I have to lose?” He repeated questioningly.

Pausing briefly to ponder, Caleb figured he’d only lose his time and possibly his sanity. Either way it kept Quidditch free of distraction. “Alright, you can have your interview. Three Broomsticks, this weekend.” He replied. “Don’t make me regret it Arianell.” He added hoping that would satisfy her for now. With that Caleb dismissed everyone from the field and turned his attention to forming his team.

Status : This is going surprisingly well...
                                                      Company : Slytherin team players.... Arianell

OOC : Figure we can move onto posting their "Date"

Essy ze Ninja

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                      And put it rather rudely as well
                                                      Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                      Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                      Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:42 pm
      Slytherin Quidditch Team

Team Captain
      Caleb Devereux

Team Vice-Captain
      Cian Quinlan

Keeper
      Vincent Cloutier

Chasers
      Wilson Hawthorn
      Sissy Masters
      Jeremiah Travers

Seeker
      Whitney Prescott

Beaters
      Caleb Devereux
      Cian Quinlan

Reserves
      Issac Whitethorne - Reserve Seeker
      William Bennett - Reserve Beater

murruelecreuset
      Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Waffles! 25
      • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
      Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 5:43 pm
      User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                              I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                              And scream until I'm blue
                                                              I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                              'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                              When I'm six feet underground

Cian entered the pitch early to get tryouts ready. He had forms brooms and even some cookies. He was willing to resort to cookie bribery to get others to show up for tryouts. They graduated 2 player and one was soon to grad and not enough reserves to fill. They definitely needed new blood. He didn't want to go into game with barely a team. He had faith they could win but it didn't need to be any harder than it already was. He got all set up and gave a determined sigh at his handiwork. Hopefully Andi wanted to be Vice Captain, he had a Plan B but he felt Andi was the best choice. He mostly hoped for a good turn out.

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                                                [b]House:[/b]
                                                                                [b]Year:[/b]
                                                                                [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                                                [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                                                [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                                                [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                                                [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                                                [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                                In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                                Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                                Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                                I'll be mellow when I'm dead

null

null

null

null

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:06 pm
      User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                              ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                              ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                              ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi was trying to be optimistic about the team's chances this year, but honestly, she wasn't entirely feeling it. They'd had a miserable season last year, not even having a chance to win the cup even though they'd been the only team without a single called game. Pathetic, that was. But, she was bound and determined to do her part to ensure that the same thing didn't happen again. She marched up to Cian, taking a form and filling it out with purpose. "We'll kick arse this year," she told him firmly. Maybe not having snotty Caleb as a captain would help. Ugh. She hated that guy.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                              ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                              gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                              ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                              Character's Name: Sissy Masters
                                              House: Slytherin
                                              Year: Fourth
                                              Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                              Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                              Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                              First Choice Position: Chaser
                                              Second Choice Position: CHASER

Kungfudemoness

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • WilyTrickster 50

CatWaffle
      Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:17 pm
      User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                              I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                              And scream until I'm blue
                                                              I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                              'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                              When I'm six feet underground

Cian waved to Andi as she approched. "Hey Andi! Woman of the hour! I got a question got you!" Cian said as she filled out a form. "So as you know my old Vice Captain job is open do you want a promotion with the same pay?" Cian said in his usually snarky humor. He didn't thing Andi would have a problem but he didn't just wanna be oh hey by the way your Vice Captain now.

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                                                [b]House:[/b]
                                                                                [b]Year:[/b]
                                                                                [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                                                [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                                                [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                                                [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                                                [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                                                [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                                In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                                Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                                Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                                I'll be mellow when I'm dead

Cara MiaKitty

null

null

null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games
      Mini-Games